5 Year Old Girl Suspended for Pretending a Stick was a Play Gun

From those responsible for teaching children critical thinking.

5-Year Old Suspended from School for Pretending a Stick Was a Gun

Poor girl probably doesn't really understand why she's being punished. But sounds about typical for the public school system. One of my sons has always loved guns and I've always joked that he was born wearing camo & a gun in each hand......he would draw pictures of guns on his papers or in his notebook and got in trouble for it. That had set the course in this district for his whole school career, per se.....seemed as though they would target him for any minor infraction until they could push him out because he didn't have the credits to graduate. Instead of trying to help him along the way, they just passed him along until 10th grade...then forced him into the alternative school to make up his missing credits. All the while labeling him as a trouble maker with behavior problems.....which they brought on themselves..........they've also done the same with my youngest son, because they are brothers. Thank you for the 'No Child Left Behind' bullshit...grrrrr

Poor girl probably doesn't really understand why she's being punished. But sounds about typical for the public school system. One of my sons has always loved guns and I've always joked that he was born wearing camo & a gun in each hand......he would draw pictures of guns on his papers or in his notebook and got in trouble for it. That had set the course in this district for his whole school career, per se.....seemed as though they would target him for any minor infraction until they could push him out because he didn't have the credits to graduate. Instead of trying to help him along the way, they just passed him along until 10th grade...then forced him into the alternative school to make up his missing credits. All the while labeling him as a trouble maker with behavior problems.....which they brought on themselves..........they've also done the same with my youngest son, because they are brothers. Thank you for the 'No Child Left Behind' bullshit...grrrrr
Sending a child to public school is akin to child abuse.

True enough........but few have little choice in the matter. If you can't afford private school, or homeschool isn't an option, there really isn't any other choice but to send them to the school in the district where you live.
Here in Washington, we did finally pass a bill (voter approved) for charter schools........but the state has dragged their heels to implement them & are trying their damnedest to throw it out

True enough........but few have little choice in the matter. If you can't afford private school, or homeschool isn't an option, there really isn't any other choice but to send them to the school in the district where you live.
Here in Washington, we did finally pass a bill (voter approved) for charter schools........but the state has dragged their heels to implement them & are trying their damnedest to throw it out
That's why the left oppose giving parents a choice in where parents can send their kids - they can't program all children with their stupidity.

We've gotten to an almost intolerable situation here because of frigged up liberal ideas.And there are enough of them now to write a book. 'Dark Roads of the Liberal Mindset.
If this crap were going on when my kids were in school, there'd of been a whole lotta home schooling going on.

Come to think of it's there was a whole lotta home school in going on anyway. While the Cali school systems hadn't yet gotten to the basket case level... there were a lot of astounding and disturbing beliefs and practices in play.
No spelling tests or hand writing courses. WTF? And the teachers didn't bother to have their students strive for excellence. Book reports, essays... whatever's not to worry about spelling, punctuation or any other damned thing. So when they brought homework home I was there to help and insist on doing the job correctly.

Is there not such a thing as detention anymore?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When I was that young, losing our recess time is the punishment that we got and back then, that was enough to make us stop misbehaving.

Maybe it was a stick up.
Maybe like pop tart kid she is a misbehaved little terror and whatever she was doing with the sticks was the last straw
Now you just make up crap to justify the lefts war on children.
And playing pretending a stick is a gun is the best lame excuse for you.
What a buffoon hater.

Maybe it was a stick up.
Maybe like pop tart kid she is a misbehaved little terror and whatever she was doing with the sticks was the last straw
What a buffoon hater.
I very much doubt the only problem they had was with a stick gun. All these stories from the right are spun bullshit like pop tart kid.

Maybe it was a stick up.
What a buffoon hater.
I very much doubt the only problem they had was with a stick gun. All these stories from the right are spun bullshit like pop tart kid.

"Hoke County Schools will not tolerate assaults, threats or harassment from any student. Any student engaging in such behavior will be removed from the classroom or school environment for as long as is necessary to provide a safe and orderly environment for learning," the school system says.

Hoke County Schools said Caitlin posed a threat to other students when she made a shooting motion, thus violating policy 4331.

In this case, Caitlin was the guard protecting the royals and picked up the gun to imitate shooting an intruder into the kingdom.

Girl, 5, suspended for playing with 'stick gun'

You just love me slapping your ears, don't you.

Maybe it was a stick up.
What a buffoon hater.

"Hoke County Schools will not tolerate assaults, threats or harassment from any student. Any student engaging in such behavior will be removed from the classroom or school environment for as long as is necessary to provide a safe and orderly environment for learning," the school system says.

Hoke County Schools said Caitlin posed a threat to other students when she made a shooting motion, thus violating policy 4331.

In this case, Caitlin was the guard protecting the royals and picked up the gun to imitate shooting an intruder into the kingdom.

Yeah the only perspective we have from this story is your sensationalized bullshit. A 5 year old, suspended one day. I'm not going to lose sleep over it like you are.

Maybe it was a stick up.
What a buffoon hater.

Yeah the only perspective we have from this story is your sensationalized bullshit. A 5 year old, suspended one day. I'm not going to lose sleep over it like you are.
Of course you like it, you love kids being taught by morons. Makes more Democrats.

Maybe it was a stick up.
What a buffoon hater.

Dufus makes up lies to support moron educators.
5-year-old Hoke County student suspended for using stick as gun during recess :: WRAL.com

School stands by suspension of girl with 'stick gun'

5-year-old girl suspended from school for playing with ‘stick gun’ at recess

http://nypost.com/2017/03/29/tot-suspended-for-threatening-kids-with-gun-shaped-stick/

5-Year-Old Girl Suspended From Kindergarten for Playing With 'Stick Gun'

5-year-old suspended for playing with 'stick gun'

What a buffoon hater.

Of course you like it, you love kids being taught by morons. Makes more Democrats.

" ....kids being taught by morons ....makes more Democrats!" :lmao:

That's a winner! :2up: :thup:

Forum List

Back