Oh dear, this sort of thing doesnt help at all.

Should just put an ad out for babysitting. All the other couples will appreciate a night out.

They aren't gay. They are following an instinctive biological urge to PROPAGATE. They have not found mates. This has happened before. The next year the males found mates and no longer experienced the need to nest with other males.

Animals are not homosexual. They do not love the way we conceptualize love. A male has no desire to get fucked in the ass. These penguins are not having sex. They are behaving as penguins behave when deprived of a mate.

I dont think this story is being given the serious consideration it deserves.
This might be a dumb question, but what do you expect be done about this when it really is animals doing the stealing and not people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only thing that makes the story interesting in my opinion is if they really did leave something else laying there to replace what they stole. :D :D :D

This might be a dumb question, but what do you expect be done about this when it really is animals doing the stealing and not people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only thing that makes the story interesting in my opinion is if they really did leave something else laying there to replace what they stole. :D :D :D
Well Holly its pretty obvious. We need a programme that ensures that Gay penguins able to have baby penguins.
They have rights you know.

It's this stupid idea that animals can be homosexual. It's projecting your own sickness onto innocent animals.

A bull elk trying to mate with a Prius is not in love with Toyota products. He is in rut and hasn't found a female.

^^^ Amen to that!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well Holly its pretty obvious. We need a programme that ensures that Gay penguins able to have baby penguins.
You are making it sound like them not getting whatever it is that they want is a threat to their well being. It isn't like they are being starved to death. Their essentials have not gone anywhere.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

^^^ Amen to that!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You are making it sound like them not getting whatever it is that they want is a threat to their well being. It isn't like they are being starved to death. Their essentials have not gone anywhere.

Holly
Man does not live on bread alone Holly. these guy have emotional and nurturing needs as well. if we imprison these creatures we should meet all of their needs.

^^^ They are not being imprisoned if they do not get what you think it is that they want.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And that right there is another thing about it. What you think that they want is not something that they absolutely need.

^^^ They are not being imprisoned if they do not get what you think it is that they want.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And that right there is another thing about it. What you think that they want is not something that they absolutely need.
Well you cant always get what you want...........
But surely Frankfurt Zoo is not a natural home for penguins ?

^^^ What does them not being in what would be their natural habitat have to do with this? They are not dead, so therefore, something right is being done where they are concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Amen to that!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well Holly its pretty obvious. We need a programme that ensures that Gay penguins able to have baby
penguins.

Holly
Man does not live on bread alone Holly. these guy have emotional and nurturing needs as well. if we imprison these creatures we should meet all of their needs.

Animals have no emotional nurturing needs. That's projecting. Animals have instinct and biological urge.

^^^ Amen to that!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well Holly its pretty obvious. We need a programme that ensures that Gay penguins able to have baby
penguins.

Holly

Animals have no emotional nurturing needs. That's projecting. Animals have instinct and biological urge.
You need to take the topic seriously and stop wasting time with your nonsense.

Forum List

Back