5 Year Old Girl Suspended for Pretending a Stick was a Play Gun

TheOldSchool hates children, wants to abort them, and wants to badly educate the children who aren't aborted. He is a typical Democrat.

:wtf:Ugh. Definitely a case of punishment exceeding the crime, although this wasn't even a crime in the first place. She's five fucking years old! And she didn't even bring a real gun, she brought a stick; if it were a real gun I would understand, but this was a fake stick gun, and she used it on the school's playground to "shoot" any intruders into his imaginary castle kingdom. She was just having fun.

I blame the moronic teacher who felt he had to report her for something that was really nothing.

Maybe it was a stick up.
Maybe like pop tart kid she is a misbehaved little terror and whatever she was doing with the sticks was the last straw
Now you just make up crap to justify the lefts war on children.
And playing pretending a stick is a gun is the best lame excuse for you.
What a buffoon hater.
I very much doubt the only problem they had was with a stick gun. All these stories from the right are spun bullshit like pop tart kid.

"Hoke County Schools will not tolerate assaults, threats or harassment from any student. Any student engaging in such behavior will be removed from the classroom or school environment for as long as is necessary to provide a safe and orderly environment for learning," the school system says.

Hoke County Schools said Caitlin posed a threat to other students when she made a shooting motion, thus violating policy 4331.

In this case, Caitlin was the guard protecting the royals and picked up the gun to imitate shooting an intruder into the kingdom.

Girl, 5, suspended for playing with 'stick gun'

You just love me slapping your ears, don't you.
Yeah the only perspective we have from this story is your sensationalized bullshit. A 5 year old, suspended one day. I'm not going to lose sleep over it like you are.

What was your stance on the Jr. Jihadist bringing in the fake bomb?

From those responsible for teaching children critical thinking.

5-Year Old Suspended from School for Pretending a Stick Was a Gun
Maybe it was a stick up.
Maybe like pop tart kid she is a misbehaved little terror and whatever she was doing with the sticks was the last straw
Now you just make up crap to justify the lefts war on children.
And playing pretending a stick is a gun is the best lame excuse for you.
What a buffoon hater.
I very much doubt the only problem they had was with a stick gun. All these stories from the right are spun bullshit like pop tart kid.

I very much doubt that many of these school legislators who pass these stupid regulations really understand kids or would take time to sit down with one. suspending a kid over something like that is a sign of Lazyness and disconnect on the part of school authority.

Forum List

Back