5 Time Draft Dodger: This Time A Democrat

He's still a Democrat though.

He is a Democrat. The OP I started states that. D'oh!

The guy was a 5 time draft dodger --a chickenhawk-- who then went on to work in the Nixon White House with other draft dodgers. He appears later talking tough about war.

remind you of anyone?

cheney_smiles.jpg

Nah. I know of no politician who poses as a Vietnam vet. This Democratic Party candidate for US Senate does. Very slimy.

are you intentionally missing his point?

no one is defending this loser who represented himself as a vietnam vet.

but the chickenhawk who took five deferments to keep his own butt safe? cheney through and through.

or once again, does it only matter to you when it's the "other guy:"?

The guy was a 5 time draft dodger --a chickenhawk-- who then went on to work in the Nixon White House with other draft dodgers. He appears later talking tough about war.

remind you of anyone?

cheney_smiles.jpg

Nah. I know of no politician who poses as a Vietnam vet. This Democratic Party candidate for US Senate does. Very slimy.

are you intentionally missing his point?

no one is defending this loser who represented himself as a vietnam vet.

but the chickenhawk who took five deferments to keep his own butt safe? cheney through and through.

or once again, does it only matter to you when it's the "other guy:"?

Cheney never posed as a Vietnam vet. This slimy Democratic Party candidate for US Senate, did. And, ironically enough, this slimy Vietnam vet poseur is the actual subject of the thread.

Even with more irony, the Dems hate Cheney. Comparing this slimeball to him is real bright. :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone who is neo-con or supported neo-con overseas adventures who took deferments is slime, period.

The AG has to resign his office and leave the Senate race for his despicable words.

An aide pointed out that in a different appearance this year, Mr. Blumenthal was forthright about not having gone to war. In a Senate debate in March, he responded to a question about Iran and the use of military force by saying, “Although I did not serve in Vietnam, I have seen firsthand the effects of military action, and no one wants it to be the first resort, nor do we want to mortgage the country’s future with a deficit that is ballooning out of control.”

Now there is one incident I have read of where he said IN instead of During.

ONE INCIDENT FOLKS!

he has stated IN PUBLIC at press attended events where he made clear he never fought in vietnam.

Its a smear job just like teh Gore internet bullshit lie.

An aide pointed out that in a different appearance this year, Mr. Blumenthal was forthright about not having gone to war. In a Senate debate in March, he responded to a question about Iran and the use of military force by saying, “Although I did not serve in Vietnam, I have seen firsthand the effects of military action, and no one wants it to be the first resort, nor do we want to mortgage the country’s future with a deficit that is ballooning out of control.”

ONE INCIDENT FOLKS!

he has stated IN PUBLIC at press attended events where he made clear he never fought in vietnam.

you got a link or are you just making up stuff again, liar?

i'm inclined to almost believe it's true, simply because you're incapable of constructing one lucid sentence, let alone two or three in a row, but still, i'd like to see a link.

after all, we'd all like to commemorate the day you actually were *truthful*.

namvet says, "mutter, spiffle, bugrnth spamwich, mutter, mutter, saw him he loot headquarters, spiffle, bugrnth hamwich."

and he seems to have been fond of deferments like cheney.

remind you of anyone?

dick-cheneychicken.jpg

wow! I had a difficult time getting this image to load. Must be Homeland Security watching USMB

ONE INCIDENT FOLKS!

you got a link or are you just making up stuff again, liar?

i'm inclined to almost believe it's true, simply because you're incapable of constructing one lucid sentence, let alone two or three in a row, but still, i'd like to see a link.

after all, we'd all like to commemorate the day you actually were *truthful*.

Yeah, don't. He "misspoke" more than once. You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: Never believe Truthmatters' partisan hackery...

and he seems to have been fond of deferments like cheney.

remind you of anyone?

dick-cheneychicken.jpg

I was not responding to you. Try to keep up with the flow of the thread.

Here we have an "attorney general of the state of Connecticut" LYING about his military service. Isn't this the guy that DEMANDS the truth out of everyone else?-And if you don't tell the TRUTH--Blumenthal will send you to jail.--:lol:--:lol:

It's really kind of hard to "imagine" that you were in Viet Nam when you really weren't.

Another LOUSY politician BITES the dust--:clap2:

remind you of anyone?

dick-cheneychicken.jpg

Dick Chenney NEVER ONCE stated he served in Viet Nam---:lol::lol:

And "that's" the difference.

remind you of anyone?

dick-cheneychicken.jpg

Didn't say you did. Get a clue. :eusa_whistle:

remind you of anyone?

dick-cheneychicken.jpg

What a relief. He dodged the draft and said he had better things to do than defend America when America needed him most.

What a relief. He dodged the draft and said he had better things to do than defend America when America needed him most.

Nice try in your twisted comparison about an ATTORNEY general who is in charge of the Law in his state--actually LYING--stating that he served in Viet Nam--when he never even stepped foot there--:lol::lol::lol:

Nice try in your twisted comparison about an ATTORNEY general who is in charge of the Law in his state--actually LYING--stating that he served in Viet Nam--when he never even stepped foot there--:lol::lol::lol:

Both are chickenhawks who went to work for GOP tough guy admins.

I really don't know how old you are--but my husband is actually a Viet Nam veteran. And back in those days--if you had FLAT feet you were deferred from entering the military--you got a pass. I do not know the circumstances of Dick Chenney--but judging from the heart problems he has had-over the decades and-I believe 5 or more heart attacks--that there may have been something physical with him--that dissalowed his service into the military. This is something I do not know, only suspect.

But for YOU to try and defend a man who is an attorney general of the state--and actually puts people in JAIL for lying--then does it himself--to me is absolute complete ignorance in the most partisan possible way.

I really don't know how old you are--but my husband is actually a Viet Nam veteran. And back in those days--if you had FLAT feet you were deferred from entering the military--you got a pass. I do not know the circumstances of Dick Chenney--but judging from the heart problems he has had-over the decades and-I believe 5 or more heart attacks--that there may have been something physical with him--that dissalowed his service into the military. This is something I do not know, only suspect.

But for YOU to try and defend a man who is an attorney general of the state--and actually puts people in JAIL for lying--then does it himself--to me is absolute complete ignorance in the most partisan possible way.

You're an idiot and you are defending a creep. Cheney's deferments have been public for ages. You never heard about them?

He once said he had 'better things to do' than serve in 'nam. He used college , marriage and other ways to avoided service.

I bet you and your husband used disgraceful attacks on Democrats like John Kerry who actually served, yet you try and give cover to cowards.

If I'm wrong say so. You and your husband never disparaged the record of a decorated war hero who was a Democrat? If I'm wrong I apologize, but YOU brought it up.

Forum List

Back