CDZ 5 devastating facts about black on black crime

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Lots of posts regarding black on white crime but I seldom see any posts regarding black on black crime....and even more rare are such reports seen in the main stream media.

Oh you see lots of reports about how the police gun down innocent, unarmed and potential black college students and astronauts, lawyers, doctors etc. but what about innocent black folk that are killed by gangbangers etc.

5 Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime | Breitbart

Lots of posts regarding black on white crime but I seldom see any posts regarding black on black crime....and even more rare are such reports seen in the main stream media.

Oh you see lots of reports about how the police gun down innocent, unarmed and potential black college students and astronauts, lawyers, doctors etc. but what about innocent black folk that are killed by gangbangers etc.

Sorry.... you aren't supposed to talk about this.... the democrats expect all attention to be on the fake story about illegal alien children........

Democrats keep letting violent criminals out of jail, who then return to their democrat controlled neighborhoods and shoot each other and other innocent people.......this is the problem, not law abiding people who own and carry guns for self defense......

If Black Americans ever stopped to think about this, the democrats would never hold political office again.

Sorry.... you aren't supposed to talk about this.... the democrats expect all attention to be on the fake story about illegal alien children........

Democrats keep letting violent criminals out of jail, who then return to their democrat controlled neighborhoods and shoot each other and other innocent people.......this is the problem, not law abiding people who own and carry guns for self defense......

If Black Americans ever stopped to think about this, the democrats would never hold political office again.
I thought the solution was MORE guns? So why isn't Chicago safe?

• Banned

Well there is radical opinion that some have which goes like this.....give all of them guns and the problem will solve itself....not that I agree with that. But it is a one-sided battle as in most of the guns in ghetto area are owned by the thuggish dope dealing elements....the older black folks and the younger ones cannot stand up to them . Whilst most the victims are fellow gang bangers.....a lot of innocent black do get caught up in the violence...aka by stray bullets, drive by shootings and having kids that are gangbangers.

The real outrageous thing is that very,very few blacks will speak out about what is going on in Chicago and in fact all of our inner city areas....why is that?..does the slogan 'stitches for snitches' inhibit them that much....well....definitely a factor but there is also something else....blacks insist on portraying themselves as victims of white racism, white cops and thus to admit that other black folks are a greater threat goes against that narrative. Basically the blacks fear that if they are not perceived as the victims of white folks then their government subsidies will be reduced or cut off....they are stuck in the mindset of the democratic plantation....aka....keep those gubmint checks coming in no matter what it takes...and voting democratic they perceive to be the key to federal subsidies.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I also notice that folks avoid the white on white crime also.

You should keep the following in mind.................Compared with white men, the researchers found that black men experienced 27 more firearm homicides per 100,000 people annually nationwide (29.12 for black men vs. 2.1 for white men). The states with the highest rates of firearm homicide among black men in the data -- namely Missouri, Michigan, Illinois and Indiana -- also had the largest disparities between blacks and whites, the researchers found.

Gun deaths study points to state and racial differences - CNN.

I also notice that folks avoid the white on white crime also.
Could that be because no one (ok other than maybe the kkk and neo-nazi's) are claiming that "white" folks are being murdered in disproportionate numbers? Or could it be that the numbers do not show that the majority of crime is perpetrated by "whites"? Or maybe it's because the vast majority of the media is controlled by "whites" and therefore they are "burying" the story. Gotta be that last one. LOL

Have you checked the "gun control" laws in Chicago lately? Virtually no one has guns but the CRIMINALS!!!! Why would a better armed criminal population, coupled with a virtually unarmed lawful population work to lower ANY crime rate?

What you refer to is "more (lawfully owned and used) guns= less crime". It even stands up to logic. How many criminals would be willing to attempt to rob a 90 year old grandma type, if they knew there was even a 50/50 chance she was packing heat? What about even at 25/75 (25% armed/75% unarmed)? At what point is the ratio acceptable? 10/90? 5/95? how about 0/100? Keep "controlling guns" and grandma isn't going to see any point somewhere along the line. It will become "no longer worth it for someone my age."

Have you checked the "gun control" laws in Chicago lately? Virtually no one has guns but the CRIMINALS!!!! Why would a better armed criminal population, coupled with a virtually unarmed lawful population work to lower ANY crime rate?

What you refer to is "more (lawfully owned and used) guns= less crime". It even stands up to logic. How many criminals would be willing to attempt to rob a 90 year old grandma type, if they knew there was even a 50/50 chance she was packing heat? What about even at 25/75 (25% armed/75% unarmed)? At what point is the ratio acceptable? 10/90? 5/95? how about 0/100? Keep "controlling guns" and grandma isn't going to see any point somewhere along the line. It will become "no longer worth it for someone my age."
But guns are supposed to make people safer, and Chicago has tons of them. Are you saying that some people should have their guns taken away from them?

But guns are supposed to make people safer, and Chicago has tons of them. Are you saying that some people should have their guns taken away from them?
Um, yeah. They are called criminals.

Um, yeah. They are called criminals.
So you're actually just another gun grabber. Got it.

They don't have enough good guys with guns yet.... you need 5% of the population to carry guns before you start to see a real effect on crime in general...as violent thugs are stopped by law abiding gun owners...then they learn to not target people, but to go after empty homes....

Because the bad guys don't care about gun free zones and prefer illegal weapons.

They don't have enough good guys with guns yet.... you need 5% of the population to carry guns before you start to see a real effect on crime in general...as violent thugs are stopped by law abiding gun owners...then they learn to not target people, but to go after empty homes....
Oh, so they need even more guns before they are safe. :auiqs.jpg:

Because the bad guys don't care about gun free zones and prefer illegal weapons.
But with all the guns in Chicago, shouldn't they be safe, and if not more guns, then what's the solution?

But with all the guns in Chicago, shouldn't they be safe, and if not more guns, then what's the solution?

Arm the law abiding.

More guns, in the right hands, could clear up the problem pretty quickly.

this-militia-group-walked-around-the-rnc-with-ar-15s-ak-47s-and-g3s-801-1468892859.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back