CDZ 5 devastating facts about black on black crime

I also notice that folks avoid the white on white crime also.
Could that be because no one (ok other than maybe the kkk and neo-nazi's) are claiming that "white" folks are being murdered in disproportionate numbers? Or could it be that the numbers do not show that the majority of crime is perpetrated by "whites"? Or maybe it's because the vast majority of the media is controlled by "whites" and therefore they are "burying" the story. Gotta be that last one. LOL

Could that be because no one (ok other than maybe the kkk and neo-nazi's) are claiming that "white" folks are being murdered in disproportionate numbers? Or could it be that the numbers do not show that the majority of crime is perpetrated by "whites"? Or maybe it's because the vast majority of the media is controlled by "whites" and therefore they are "burying" the story. Gotta be that last one. LOL

Even Obama admitted that blacks commit crimes out of proportion to their numbers.

You must be new to the boards....or perhaps you are being sarcastic.....however........many, many posts have dealt with the fact that blacks commit crimes out of all proportion to their numbers....aka........“Young black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up approx. 2.5per cent of the total population.” Yeh....you heard me right.

Apparently a lot of people do not understand what 'proportion' means...I have run into several posters....even white ones....that seem not to understand when you say...blacks commit crimes at a level out of proportion to their percentage of the population....I have never seen a black poster that understood that...they are known for being weak in math though.

Something you seem not to get....the fact that whites commit more crimes than any other group, yet this is understandable since we are the majority population......but this not hold true in the category of violent crimes aka rape, murder and other violent crimes....as posted above young black males commit the majority of all violent crime.

White liberals control the mainstream media and there is no reluctance on their part to report white on white crime. The poster that claimed that they do not --made that up either out of ignorance or some misguided effort to spin the truth.

Another truth not well known.....when the government issues crime stats they include spanish in the white category...thus inflating the numbers of whites who supposedly commit crimes.

Lots of posts regarding black on white crime but I seldom see any posts regarding black on black crime....and even more rare are such reports seen in the main stream media.

Oh you see lots of reports about how the police gun down innocent, unarmed and potential black college students and astronauts, lawyers, doctors etc. but what about innocent black folk that are killed by gangbangers etc.

5 Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime | Breitbart

Sorry.... you aren't supposed to talk about this.... the democrats expect all attention to be on the fake story about illegal alien children........

Democrats keep letting violent criminals out of jail, who then return to their democrat controlled neighborhoods and shoot each other and other innocent people.......this is the problem, not law abiding people who own and carry guns for self defense......

If Black Americans ever stopped to think about this, the democrats would never hold political office again.
I thought the solution was MORE guns? So why isn't Chicago safe?

Because the bad guys don't care about gun free zones and prefer illegal weapons.
But with all the guns in Chicago, shouldn't they be safe, and if not more guns, then what's the solution?

More guns, in the right hands, could clear up the problem pretty quickly.

this-militia-group-walked-around-the-rnc-with-ar-15s-ak-47s-and-g3s-801-1468892859.jpg
Here's the "Good Guy" militia, all dressed up and ready to fall in love.

Lots of posts regarding black on white crime but I seldom see any posts regarding black on black crime....and even more rare are such reports seen in the main stream media.

Oh you see lots of reports about how the police gun down innocent, unarmed and potential black college students and astronauts, lawyers, doctors etc. but what about innocent black folk that are killed by gangbangers etc.

Sorry.... you aren't supposed to talk about this.... the democrats expect all attention to be on the fake story about illegal alien children........

Democrats keep letting violent criminals out of jail, who then return to their democrat controlled neighborhoods and shoot each other and other innocent people.......this is the problem, not law abiding people who own and carry guns for self defense......

If Black Americans ever stopped to think about this, the democrats would never hold political office again.

Because the bad guys don't care about gun free zones and prefer illegal weapons.
But with all the guns in Chicago, shouldn't they be safe, and if not more guns, then what's the solution?

Arm the law abiding.
So the solution is even more gun? :lol:

More guns, in the right hands, could clear up the problem pretty quickly.

this-militia-group-walked-around-the-rnc-with-ar-15s-ak-47s-and-g3s-801-1468892859.jpg
So the US needs the same kind of patrols they use in Iraq and Afghanistan? Sounds like a douche place to live.

Some people have suggested that maybe we should all calm down regarding the yearly blood baths in certain parts of Chicago.

They explain that some groups view crime and violence differently from how you and I might view it. Crime horrifies us. To some people, it's no big deal.

Some Republicans criticized President Obama for not speaking out on Chicago crime. Possibly the gentleman knew that it would do no good to do so and would simply be a waste of time.

Yesterday I heard on TV that recently there has been a rash of assaults on and murders of prominent rap singers. It seems that such violence is just part of the rap world, so maybe you and I should just adopt an attitude of benign neglect (and, of course, keep far away from rap venues).

Arm the law abiding.
So the solution is even more gun? :lol:

More guns in the hands of law abiding citizens....the ones who only use them for self defense against the criminals that democrats keep letting out of jail.

this is what happened as more Americans purchased, now own, and now carry legal guns...

Can you explain how these rates went down as more Americans own and carry guns?

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Guys, I don't think there is any conspiracy in the MSM about this. Our Fox owned local station and our other three all report on every black on black murder in the city proper almost every night.

On here we don't discuss it much. Maybe we're trying to avoid the gun control issue? Maybe no white folks on here care? Maybe most folks don't have a great answer for it? I could discuss some of the problems but I think its a segregation issue as much as anything and I whine about racism constantly.

Guys, I don't think there is any conspiracy in the MSM about this. Our Fox owned local station and our other three all report on every black on black murder in the city proper almost every night.

On here we don't discuss it much. Maybe we're trying to avoid the gun control issue? Maybe no white folks on here care? Maybe most folks don't have a great answer for it? I could discuss some of the problems but I think its a segregation issue as much as anything and I whine about racism constantly.

Why Black Lives Matter doesn't focus on ‘black-on-black’ crime

Have you checked the "gun control" laws in Chicago lately? Virtually no one has guns but the CRIMINALS!!!! Why would a better armed criminal population, coupled with a virtually unarmed lawful population work to lower ANY crime rate?

What you refer to is "more (lawfully owned and used) guns= less crime". It even stands up to logic. How many criminals would be willing to attempt to rob a 90 year old grandma type, if they knew there was even a 50/50 chance she was packing heat? What about even at 25/75 (25% armed/75% unarmed)? At what point is the ratio acceptable? 10/90? 5/95? how about 0/100? Keep "controlling guns" and grandma isn't going to see any point somewhere along the line. It will become "no longer worth it for someone my age."
But guns are supposed to make people safer, and Chicago has tons of them. Are you saying that some people should have their guns taken away from them?
Um, yeah. They are called criminals.
So you're actually just another gun grabber. Got it.
Funny. If you were to bother to actually base your comments on FACT, you would say that one would be hard pressed to find anyone more pro-2nd than me. Nice try though.

Have you checked the "gun control" laws in Chicago lately? Virtually no one has guns but the CRIMINALS!!!! Why would a better armed criminal population, coupled with a virtually unarmed lawful population work to lower ANY crime rate?

What you refer to is "more (lawfully owned and used) guns= less crime". It even stands up to logic. How many criminals would be willing to attempt to rob a 90 year old grandma type, if they knew there was even a 50/50 chance she was packing heat? What about even at 25/75 (25% armed/75% unarmed)? At what point is the ratio acceptable? 10/90? 5/95? how about 0/100? Keep "controlling guns" and grandma isn't going to see any point somewhere along the line. It will become "no longer worth it for someone my age."
But guns are supposed to make people safer, and Chicago has tons of them. Are you saying that some people should have their guns taken away from them?
Funny. If you were to bother to actually base your comments on FACT, you would say that one would be hard pressed to find anyone more pro-2nd than me. Nice try though.
Except that you're ready to infringe on peoples' right to bear arms.

Some people have suggested that maybe we should all calm down regarding the yearly blood baths in certain parts of Chicago.

They explain that some groups view crime and violence differently from how you and I might view it. Crime horrifies us. To some people, it's no big deal.

Some Republicans criticized President Obama for not speaking out on Chicago crime. Possibly the gentleman knew that it would do no good to do so and would simply be a waste of time.

Yesterday I heard on TV that recently there has been a rash of assaults on and murders of prominent rap singers. It seems that such violence is just part of the rap world, so maybe you and I should just adopt an attitude of benign neglect (and, of course, keep far away from rap venues).
Interesting way of looking at the issue. worth considering, and exploring further.

You must be either confusing me with someone else, or reading a different thread.

You must be either confusing me with someone else, or reading a different thread.
Now you know.

Now you know.
Now I know what? That you have no idea what you are talking about? That you are confused? That you are reading one thread and responding in another? Come on, be clear about what you have to say or refrain from posting. I am reminded of a saying we have in our house, "Do not speak, unless you can improve upon the silence."

you are barely going to make the news complaining about black boys killing each other.

Its difficult to solve the problems in our ghetto's.

Got any ideas?

Got any ideas?
I know you did not direct this at me, however, I do have a couple of ideas. Just not sure how to implement them, or even if they make sense. Maybe you, or others here, can help with that.

Here are my ideas. As I understand it (not being in, or from, a ghetto) one of the biggest issues people face is a societal feeling of what I call "hopelessness". The feeling that there just are not sufficient opportunities. So:
  1. Provide more, and better job opportunities through:
  2. Encouraging businesses to locate near (preferably in) these areas.
  3. Better schools. Not just for the kids, for the adults, especially parents, too.
  4. Encouraging mentorship. Especially by those most likely to be relatable. (ie. people who have "gotten out")
  5. Encouraging apprenticeships. While a trade may not be glamorous, it can be a "way out".
  6. Real, lasting prison reform. Prison does not need to be just a way to "keep them off the streets". It can be used as a tool to help people change their outlook so they can change their lives.
  7. Real, meaningful sentencing reform. There is no reason to lock a person up for 10 years for possession, unless there is evidence that this is either a) a recurring problem, or b) they intent do do harm(ie. intent to distribute, trafficking, etc.).
  8. Encouraging BOTH parents to raise their children. Even if they are not (and will never) be married. Heck they don't even have to live together, just get both the father and the mother to be involved.
  9. Encouraging famous people to get involved, "give back", show them that they have options. This means athletes, music stars, actors/actresses, etc. This one (and one or two others), I know, is already happening, I just don't know how much.
I am sure that there are other things to try. Just throwing more money at the problem doesn't seem to be working, and just walking away is not a viable option in my opinion. Therefore, something new must be tried before it gets even worse.

Got any ideas?
I know you did not direct this at me, however, I do have a couple of ideas. Just not sure how to implement them, or even if they make sense. Maybe you, or others here, can help with that.

Here are my ideas. As I understand it (not being in, or from, a ghetto) one of the biggest issues people face is a societal feeling of what I call "hopelessness". The feeling that there just are not sufficient opportunities. So:
  1. Provide more, and better job opportunities through:
  2. Encouraging businesses to locate near (preferably in) these areas.
  3. Better schools. Not just for the kids, for the adults, especially parents, too.
  4. Encouraging mentorship. Especially by those most likely to be relatable. (ie. people who have "gotten out")
  5. Encouraging apprenticeships. While a trade may not be glamorous, it can be a "way out".
  6. Real, lasting prison reform. Prison does not need to be just a way to "keep them off the streets". It can be used as a tool to help people change their outlook so they can change their lives.
  7. Real, meaningful sentencing reform. There is no reason to lock a person up for 10 years for possession, unless there is evidence that this is either a) a recurring problem, or b) they intent do do harm(ie. intent to distribute, trafficking, etc.).
  8. Encouraging BOTH parents to raise their children. Even if they are not (and will never) be married. Heck they don't even have to live together, just get both the father and the mother to be involved.
  9. Encouraging famous people to get involved, "give back", show them that they have options. This means athletes, music stars, actors/actresses, etc. This one (and one or two others), I know, is already happening, I just don't know how much.
I am sure that there are other things to try. Just throwing more money at the problem doesn't seem to be working, and just walking away is not a viable option in my opinion. Therefore, something new must be tried before it gets even worse.

I think the best thing that should be done and something that could be done for Africans is to stop trying to teach them subjects in school they cannot grasp and are not interested in anyway. Now this goes for a lot of white kids also--in other words anyone who is not geared for a higher education or has no interest in academics aka english literature, history or the hard sciences..............set up a vocational program for them instead of forcing them to take just academic subject matter....aka....teach them basic reading and writing but place the emphasis on teaching them a skill...such as computer repair, plumbing, carpentry auto mechanics etc. aka skills they can actually use to earn a living. Too many kids...black and white are having years of their lives essentially wasted by a public school system not giving them the sort of training they need to earn a living.

These vocational classes to be set up in our public schools should be linked as closely as possible to employers that need skilled workers....so that the students might get some real job experience and on the job training....while they are still in school....like in the summer and even after the school day is over...let them work a couple of hrs. after school or perhaps even have them work a couple of days a week instead of going to school for the full week... everything should be geared to teaching them actual work skills and also the habits a good worker needs...like showing up on time, good attitude and how to get along with people...all the things needed to be a good worker.

There is a significant difference between being killed in a random act by a criminal and being killed by your government.

Oh please..............the fact of the matter is that more white people are killed by the police than black folks.

All this b.s. about white police going out hunting negroes to shoot down is beyond ridiculous.

However, there are a lot of bad cops....police work attracts some very bad people aka sadists....oh sure when interviewed they all know what to say aka....oh i just want to be a cop to serve the public...bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa What is needed is an in depth psychological study for all who apply to be a policeman. And.....very important....the police should not be allowed to have unions....which makes it very difficult to get rid of a bad cop.

Police Violence against Black Men Is Rare: Here’s What the Data Actually Say | National Review

Forum List

Back