4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Doesn't it occur to you that this thread will merely draw the comparison to your hero, Bill Clinton?

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

And, speaking of Bill Clinton, I always like this note:

“Worst of all, in the 1990’s we saw, for the first time in our history, a president a willing to accept political favors from a potentially hostile foreign power, at the same time he took extraordinary steps to make them more powerful. Even more ominously, Bill Clinton not only enabled the People’s Republic of China to obtain our finest military technology while accepting contributions to his political campaigns; whenever professional civil servants charged with guarding our national security challenged his actions they were intimidated by their political superiors.” Ledeen, “Tocqueville on American Character,” p. 189-190.

So if Cain gets through the miasma, you think we can look forward to this kind of treason?

Doesn't it occur to you that this thread will merely draw the comparison to your hero, Bill Clinton?

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

“Worst of all, in the 1990’s we saw, for the first time in our history, a president a willing to accept political favors from a potentially hostile foreign power, at the same time he took extraordinary steps to make them more powerful. Even more ominously, Bill Clinton not only enabled the People’s Republic of China to obtain our finest military technology while accepting contributions to his political campaigns; whenever professional civil servants charged with guarding our national security challenged his actions they were intimidated by their political superiors.” Ledeen, “Tocqueville on American Character,” p. 189-190.

So if Cain gets through the miasma, you think we can look forward to this kind of treason?
Thanks for dropping by to deflect.

:)

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

Does it occur to you that you care more about drawing up the Clinton comparison and trying to be all "right versus left" all the time than you care as to whether or not Herman Cain has actually harrassed Women, sexually?

Clinton's shit was all made public. We off that. It was the 90's.

It's time for consistency. If you were against Clinton sexually harrassing women, you're against Cain or anyone sexually harrassing women................................I mean, for most decent human beings you think about the Harrassment itself before you think about the person's fucking politics.

Whenever someone gets rich or famous others try to feed off it.

If any of this is true, and can be proven, I don't care if I do like Cain, if he's a damn woman groper then he needs to just drop out of the race, period.

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

Does it occur to you that you care more about drawing up the Clinton comparison and trying to be all "right versus left" all the time than you care as to whether or not Herman Cain has actually harrassed Women, sexually?

It's time for consistency. If you were against Clinton sexually harrassing women, you're against Cain or anyone sexually harrassing women................................I mean, for most decent human beings you think about the Harrassment itself before you think about the person's fucking politics.

Big difference between Clinton and Cain.
Clinton - the perverted sex-criminal he is - was caught.
Cain - nothing but bullshit allegations.
Using your logic, we could all surmise you're a child molestor is someone accused you of it, huh?

If any of this is true, and can be proven, I don't care if I do like Cain, if he's a damn woman groper then he needs to just drop out of the race, period.

I agree with you 100%

Women gropers have no place in leadership positions.

Precisely why I still believe to this day Bill Clinton should have resigned.

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

Big difference between Clinton and Cain.
Clinton - the perverted sex-criminal he is - was caught.
Cain - nothing but bullshit allegations.
Using your logic, we could all surmise you're a child molestor is someone accused you of it, huh?

Maybe if 4 people accused me of it, and 2 of them were paid off in return for keeping quiet about it.....................then maybe you could surmise I was a child molester; I mean, it's definitely how I felt about Michael Jackson dunno about you

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

Not these hard RW A-holes of the USMB ilk. Politics before everything.

Rs can do no wrong. If they were caught on camera blowing someone brains out, they'd argue that's the media's attacking them by filming the crime.

That's the level of filth these, "people", have descended to.

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

Not these hard RW A-holes of the USMB ilk. Politics before everything.

Rs can do no wrong. If they were caught on camera blowing someone brains out, they'd argue that's the media's attacking them by filming the crime.

That's the level of filth these, "people", have descended to.

You're the level of filth the Dems have come to expect since Bush took office, douche bag. Don't you have a flag to burn? Get packing asswipe.

It is said that one is an anomaly, two is a coincidence and three is a trend.

So what does that make four? :eusa_whistle:

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

Thanks for dropping by to deflect.

:)

I guess that means that you didn't realize the sexual harassment king's name would pop up, huh?

Really?

See what happens when you don’t send that e-mail chain letter to seven people?

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

Good comparative post PC.

What I find interesting is the drawing back of some who call a comparison a deflection.

Not...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back