4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Doesn't it occur to you that this thread will merely draw the comparison to your hero, Bill Clinton?

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

And, speaking of Bill Clinton, I always like this note:

“Worst of all, in the 1990’s we saw, for the first time in our history, a president a willing to accept political favors from a potentially hostile foreign power, at the same time he took extraordinary steps to make them more powerful. Even more ominously, Bill Clinton not only enabled the People’s Republic of China to obtain our finest military technology while accepting contributions to his political campaigns; whenever professional civil servants charged with guarding our national security challenged his actions they were intimidated by their political superiors.” Ledeen, “Tocqueville on American Character,” p. 189-190.

So if Cain gets through the miasma, you think we can look forward to this kind of treason?

Does it occur to you that you care more about drawing up the Clinton comparison and trying to be all "right versus left" all the time than you care as to whether or not Herman Cain has actually harrassed Women, sexually?

Clinton's shit was all made public. We off that. It was the 90's.

It's time for consistency. If you were against Clinton sexually harrassing women, you're against Cain or anyone sexually harrassing women................................I mean, for most decent human beings you think about the Harrassment itself before you think about the person's fucking politics.

Allegations aren't Proof, and the Standard was set by your boy, Clinton. :thup:

Unless Cain was doing Worse than using an Unpaid Intern's Head as a Sperm Receptacle in between calls with Congressmen about Troop Deployments, then I don't want to hear ANY Liberals Crying about Cain.

:)

peace...

Doesn't it occur to you that this thread will merely draw the comparison to your hero, Bill Clinton?

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

“Worst of all, in the 1990’s we saw, for the first time in our history, a president a willing to accept political favors from a potentially hostile foreign power, at the same time he took extraordinary steps to make them more powerful. Even more ominously, Bill Clinton not only enabled the People’s Republic of China to obtain our finest military technology while accepting contributions to his political campaigns; whenever professional civil servants charged with guarding our national security challenged his actions they were intimidated by their political superiors.” Ledeen, “Tocqueville on American Character,” p. 189-190.

So if Cain gets through the miasma, you think we can look forward to this kind of treason?

Good comparative post PC.

What I find interesting is the drawing back of some who call a comparison a deflection.

Not...

The comparison is a deflection. Unless of course the point of the comparison was to exonerate Cain for any sexual harassment he may be guilty of having committed.

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

Does it occur to you that you care more about drawing up the Clinton comparison and trying to be all "right versus left" all the time than you care as to whether or not Herman Cain has actually harrassed Women, sexually?

It's time for consistency. If you were against Clinton sexually harrassing women, you're against Cain or anyone sexually harrassing women................................I mean, for most decent human beings you think about the Harrassment itself before you think about the person's fucking politics.

Nah, you're right...I should have compared Cain to Mother Teresa...

Or pretended, as you are doing, that this attack isn't simply the way the Left expresses fear of an opponent.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

Unless Cain was doing Worse than using an Unpaid Intern's Head as a Sperm Receptacle in between calls with Congressmen about Troop Deployments, then I don't want to hear ANY Liberals Crying about Cain.

peace...

Unless that unpaid intern was not a consenting participant your comment is a completely worthless non-sequitur.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

45 minutes to go. SO glad it's my day off.

What are you going to do when the press conference is over? Resume pleasuring yourself with a cucumber and a jar of vaseline?

again a conservative man makes a sexual attack for no reason......
Amazing, isn't it? And here BBoop was treated to her very own flame thread just this morning for what was a misunderstanding.

This guy gets a pass from the rightwingloons.

Big difference between Clinton and Cain.
Clinton - the perverted sex-criminal he is - was caught.
Cain - nothing but bullshit allegations.
Using your logic, we could all surmise you're a child molestor is someone accused you of it, huh?

Maybe if 4 people accused me of it, and 2 of them were paid off in return for keeping quiet about it.....................then maybe you could surmise I was a child molester; I mean, it's definitely how I felt about Michael Jackson dunno about you

What a pantload.

The first mention of Cain committing "sexual harrassment," the Libs (racist bigots most of them) were ready to have him drawn and quartered.

peace...

Unless that unpaid intern was not a consenting participant your comment is a completely worthless non-sequitur.

Unpaid Subordinates were Incapable of Consenting during the Clinton Years, not on in Law, but by the Word of Liberals including Clinton's #2, algore...

Military Officers under Clinton's Command were Prosecuted for what he himself did with Monica...

And to top if all off, he used his Power to try to Destroy her after someone else Ratted them out.

Classy guy, he wasn't.

True Story. :thup:

peace...

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

peace...

Here's an instance where, in any lother case, you'd see your own hipocrisy.

You want liberals to hammer Clinton...............not deflect to "not proven," etc.......(Paula Jones), right?>

But when Cain allegations come up, you personally deflect to Clinton to say "ahah," while simultaneously ignoring what Cain did.......................in circle-jerk fashion.

We're exibiting a double standard if the first thing you do is point to the other partisan side as opposed to............I dunno....saying "really bad if true, fuck sexual harrassment!"

And for the record, Paula Jones and Monica Lewinski are two very different cases.

Lewinski didn't say that she was forced.

Using your logic, we could all surmise you're a child molestor is someone accused you of it, huh?

Maybe if 4 people accused me of it, and 2 of them were paid off in return for keeping quiet about it.....................then maybe you could surmise I was a child molester; I mean, it's definitely how I felt about Michael Jackson dunno about you

What a pantload.

The first mention of Cain committing "sexual harrassment," the Libs (racist bigots most of them) were ready to have him drawn and quartered.

^ At least he didn't say 'lynched'.

we can see by your posts warrior that you feel its fine to say disgusting things to women.....cain will have no problems meeting your standards

What are you going to do when the press conference is over? Resume pleasuring yourself with a cucumber and a jar of vaseline?

again a conservative man makes a sexual attack for no reason......
Amazing, isn't it? And here BBoop was treated to her very own flame thread just this morning for what was a misunderstanding.

This guy gets a pass from the rightwingloons.

Innocent until Proven Guilty, Ravi... Or do you Apply that Standard on a Case by Case and Party by Party basis?...

peace...

peace...

Unpaid Subordinates were Incapable of Consenting during the Clinton Years, not on in Law, but by the Word of Liberals including Clinton's #2, algore...

Military Officers under Clinton's Command were Prosecuted for what he himself did with Monica...

And to top if all off, he used his Power to try to Destroy her after someone else Ratted them out.

Classy guy, he wasn't.

peace...

Agree. Clinton should have resigned like a man - like Nixon did.

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

Nah, you're right...I should have compared Cain to Mother Teresa...

Or pretended, as you are doing, that this attack isn't simply the way the Left expresses fear of an opponent.

You shouldn't cry about Liberals deflecting when Clinton was accused........

if you're going to turn around and deflect when Cain is accused.

peace...

Here's an instance where, in any lother case, you'd see your own hipocrisy.

You want liberals to hammer Clinton...............not deflect to "not proven," etc.......(Paula Jones), right?>

But when Cain allegations come up, you personally deflect to Clinton to say "ahah," while simultaneously ignoring what Cain did.......................in circle-jerk fashion.

We're exibiting a double standard if the first thing you do is point to the other partisan side as opposed to............I dunno....saying "really bad if true, fuck sexual harrassment!"

And for the record, Paula Jones and Monica Lewinski are two very different cases.

Lewinski didn't say that she was forced.

I wasn't talking about Paula Jones and I have addressed the Legality of what Clinton did to Monica.

Read my Post to mani-me.

peace...

we can see by your posts warrior that you feel its fine to say disgusting things to women.....cain will have no problems meeting your standards

Man...we live in a world where you aren't even allowed to wink at chicks anymore. Slapping them on the ass is one thing, showing them your dick is one thing...simply winking or smiling though...give me a break.

peace...

Classy guy, he wasn't.

peace...

Worthless non-sequitur it is. :thup:

Of course you are the king of those, so it's hardly surprising.

What a pantload.

If this were a face to face conversation, you committed sexual harrassment yourself already in this thread to bdboop. You're scum, don't talk to me.

Forum List

Back