4pm long day at work

JackDan

ooo-ooh that smell.
Mar 9, 2011
San Diego
charlie is tired from hanging out in my office.....

Attachments

• $char.JPG
    $char.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 70
Alright I have to ask...what biz you in where a red couch in an office is normal?

Hahah I don't know how it got here, its just always been there. pretty funny. people always comment on it. It is really comfortable as you can tell.

I do that I get fired.
Bullshit.

;)

yea, I consider it a perk, my pup loves working the 7-5 with me. We have an acre fenced yard at work so he has a blast, and he isn't always in the office, so its a win win. He pretty much goes everywhere with me with a giant smile.

Attachments

• $char1.JPG
    $char1.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 82
  • $char.JPG
    $char.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 88
I do that I get fired.
Bullshit.

;)

yea, I consider it a perk, my pup loves working the 7-5 with me. We have an acre fenced yard at work so he has a blast, and he isn't always in the office, so its a win win. He pretty much goes everywhere with me with a giant smile.

It's a great perk. My dad usually takes one of his dogs - the oldest - to work.... but he owns the company so ain't no one gonna tell him no. His staff adore the dog and he gets spoilt rotten every time.

One of his staff recently got a new puppy, so she brings it to work to help with his socialization.

I think dogs in the workplace are a great idea... a wonderful stress-buster having a furry thing around.

I do that I get fired.
Bullshit.

;)

It's a great perk. My dad usually takes one of his dogs - the oldest - to work.... but he owns the company so ain't no one gonna tell him no. His staff adore the dog and he gets spoilt rotten every time.

One of his staff recently got a new puppy, so she brings it to work to help with his socialization.

I think dogs in the workplace are a great idea... a wonderful stress-buster having a furry thing around.

Ya I agree, though the only thing I have noticed, is that some people are dreadfully afraid of dogs. It is a pain to watch someone walk into my office and immediately cower in fear. Especially with how friendly my pup is. Dogs can sense the fear and it can lead to some awkward moments. We had a admin girl in her forties who was so scared of dogs she would start shaking when my dog went near her. She told me she was scared to go to the bathroom because it is in the hallway near my office. We began to work on it and her and my pup are good friends now, though she is still scared of all other dogs. (we are working on it) I do love it when it is some llama salesman who doesn't have an appointment comes into my office and is afraid of dogs, that cracks me up.

Last edited:
I do that I get fired.
Bullshit.

;)

my ex-brother in law had three 'office cats' that lived in his plant's office. They loved greeting salesmen or for that matter, ANYONE who came in.

Ya I agree, though the only thing I have noticed, is that some people are dreadfully afraid of dogs. It is a pain to watch someone walk into my office and immediately cower in fear. Especially with how friendly my pup is. Dogs can sense the fear and it can lead to some awkward moments. We had a admin girl in her forties who was so scared of dogs she would start shaking when my dog went near her. She told me she was scared to go to the bathroom because it is in the hallway near my office. We began to work on it and her and my pup are good friends now, though she is still scared of all other dogs. (we are working on it) I do love it when it is some llama salesman who doesn't have an appointment comes into my office and is afraid of dogs, that cracks me up.
Sounds like a good negotiation tactic.

Sounds like a good negotiation tactic.

well its usually salesmen I don't want to talk to so its a good disnegotiation tactic

Forum List

Back