Naughty Dogs.

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
They make us smile... When they aren't ours.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVmn5JwjtNw]YouTube - ‪Naughty dog !!!!‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmBZwZ9rEKA&feature=related]YouTube - ‪bad boxer dog‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my-DOu8FB0k&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Bad boxer puppy‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctzp7Z3SACw&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Muddy Husky Malamute tries to talk her way out of Trouble.‬‏[/ame]

Yea...

... possum thinks dogs are naughty...

... `cause sometimes dey'll woof at ya...

... when ya ain't doin' nothin'.
:eusa_eh:

We have one that's bad and good, or good and bad.
We acquired him in New Mexico when we lived there.
The bad things he does are grabs at my better 1/2's feet and shoes, tears up the bed, and is sometimes very rowdy when he plays.
He is good in that when someone (a stranger is about) will bark, but he does love people, especially children. He snuggles next to us at night. Very well housebroken, and is mostly a loverboy.
It's the biting at the feet that sometimes get's out of control, bites or grabs shoes/slippers very hard, when we go ouch! really loud, he stops and reconsiders his actions.
He is a dingo. Very good doggie kisses, but only when HE want's to give them.
Very protective, on the road returning to Wisconsin, people who came close to the vehicle, he about went through the glass after them, he has only done that a couple of times.

When people call a dog naughty, that can mean many things. Piddling inside the home, ripping up furniture, raiding the rubbish bin, snarling at other people's dogs, and so forth.
Our little boy doesn't do any of that mentioned. I guess we're lucky. :eusa_angel:

• Banned
I had this runty black pit bull. His mane was Buster. That dog humped everything, chewed pillows and was a master thief. I still find shit he stole and hid.

Gross. I'd smack him with a newspaper.

All that achieves is to confuse your dog. Dogs are not humans, they do not think like us, they do not recognize 'right' from 'wrong'. The problem with most dogs is bad owners, not bad dogs.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Throwing a cup of water on them works, getting them fixed helps to a little bit. Buster had his nuts removed and he still humped anything he could grab.

The only time there is a reason to hit a dog is when he regularly outwits his owner.

:cuckoo:

Personally, if my dog is misbehaving, I'd hit myself with a newspaper. Dogs don't learn good behavior by being beaten. They are not human, they don't think like us. They live in packs.... but packs are based on a 'family' environment. I'd no more beat my dog than my child. People really should not attribute human thought processes to dogs.

I have a little black naughty dog.

She keeps me sane by driving me nuts.

She's a gift from God sent to keep me from taking myself too seriously.

She's gives me something to laugh about in a world that I often take too damned seriously.

She make me a better humanist.

She lives in the NOW, and forces me to do likewise.

She is the one creature on earth that I know can make happy just by being what and who I am.

And making somebody else happy is, my friends, the whole damned point to being alive.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The only time there is a reason to hit a dog is when he regularly outwits his owner.

:cuckoo:

Personally, if my dog is misbehaving, I'd hit myself with a newspaper. Dogs don't learn good behavior by being beaten. They are not human, they don't think like us. They live in packs.... but packs are based on a 'family' environment. I'd no more beat my dog than my child. People really should not attribute human thought processes to dogs.

They run on instinct. They are animals after all.

It sucks when you're ratted out by your siblings. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqR7IJSRyk4&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Which guilty dog did this mess?‬‏[/ame]

Awwwww ... c'mere BBD. I'll treat you like the nice doggy you are with lot's of petting and loving ....

Sure, give him a scratch betwixt the ears, but what ever you do, DO NOT ware the Poe-E-Mon outfit. Refer to first video for reference of consequences.

All that achieves is to confuse your dog. Dogs are not humans, they do not think like us, they do not recognize 'right' from 'wrong'. The problem with most dogs is bad owners, not bad dogs.

If what you say is true, then why does my dog look at me like a child that knows he/she has done wrong?
Most times when I tell my furry buddy to do something, he does it, and he know when I am dissatisfied with his actions. No, dogs are not human, they're just little brats who never seem to grow up.

One of my sons has a red nosed pit bull, and he has children, I don't like it :-/

Then one of my other sons just purchased a full blooded English Bulldog for $800....because my son is a huge fan of the Georgia Bulldogs- football.

I had/have a Yorkie, but he now lives with one of my children at their home. Dogs and puppies are indeed cute!!!- when they belong to somebody else.

I'm not much of a pet person. When someone asks me if I want a puppy, I tell them no...because with puppies comes puppy poop!
I don't have time for all that crap ~LoL~

Forum List

Back