40 Years for horrific crime

Maybe he was crazy. Lefties snickered when John Hinckley was found not guilty by reason of insanity for shooting President Reagan and turning James Brady into something akin to a stroke victim. He was no more crazy than any other radical leftie and he got to spend the next 30 years in a hospital instead of prison. Today he walks among us.

Last edited:
^^^ Oh well. I wouldn't label you as a prize either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
so you think its fair game to be violent to Gay people ?
No. I am not about to get my butt into trouble over people who I don't believe are in any need of my help in doing themselves in. They make it as clear as glass that they can do it all themselves.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Oh well. I wouldn't label you as a prize either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
so you think its fair game to be violent to Gay people ?
No. I am not about to get my butt into trouble over people who I don't believe are in any need of my help in doing themselves in. They make it as clear as glass that they can do it all themselves.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What would James Otto say ?

^^^ James wouldn't think that they were worth the 40 years of lost time either if that is what you are asking me.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

^^^ Would you rather him or anyone for that matter say that the couple got what they deserved?

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

P.S. Don't go looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Maybe he was crazy. Lefties snickered when John Hinckley was found not guilty by reason of insanity for shooting President Reagan and turning James Brady into something akin to a stroke victim. He was no more crazy than any other radical leftie and he got to spend the next 30 years in a hospital instead of prison. Today he walks among us.
They let him out 7 years too late.

^^^ Would you rather him or anyone for that matter say that the couple got what they deserved?

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

P.S. Don't go looking a gift horse in the mouth.
Its implicit in not condemning the act. It takes a peculiar sort of hate to accept that sort of brutality. You sit next to ISIS for doing so.

Where does all this hate come from ?

You know where a lot of it comes from..... frustration at the unwillingness of these people to keep their PRIVATE lives private, and instead force those of us who find that lifestyle abhorrent to deal with it being thrown in our faces constantly.

Whatever my wife and I do in our bedroom doesn't need to ever leave that room. These people need to understand that as well.

So if you don't keep your private life private, like telling people you're married and things like that, then you deserve to be punished?

So if you don't keep your private life private, like telling people you're married and things like that, then you deserve to be punished?

There are certain things in life that don't need to be public. The details of your sex life are among those things (hetero or homo). If you can't keep the Immoralitues in your life Private, you should expect to be punished for them.

There are certain things in life that don't need to be public. The details of your sex life are among those things (hetero or homo). If you can't keep the Immoralitues in your life Private, you should expect to be punished for them.
You keep digging and make yourself look more of an idiot than you probably are.

Forum List

Back