40 Years for horrific crime

Where does all this hate come from ?

You know where a lot of it comes from..... frustration at the unwillingness of these people to keep their PRIVATE lives private, and instead force those of us who find that lifestyle abhorrent to deal with it being thrown in our faces constantly.

Whatever my wife and I do in our bedroom doesn't need to ever leave that room. These people need to understand that as well.

Whatever my wife and I do in our bedroom doesn't need to ever leave that room. These people need to understand that as well.

Do you support giving third degree burns to sexually expressive individuals?

Where does all this hate come from ?

You know where a lot of it comes from..... frustration at the unwillingness of these people to keep their PRIVATE lives private, and instead force those of us who find that lifestyle abhorrent to deal with it being thrown in our faces constantly.

they were in the bedroom, knuckle dragger.

Jesus has nothing going to do with it.

Then what has you so worked up?

An enlightened attitude would not have you so irked off.

I wasn't molested, and have no idea what that would have to do with anything, even if I had.

Just pointing out that this is a tell.

Carry on.

Then what has you so worked up?

An enlightened attitude would not have you so irked off.

Immorality, and the damage it does to society is what passes me off.

Enlightenment is not something good I've ever sought. I'm a pre-Renaissance thinker.

You'd lose that hand of poker, counting on that 'tell'. Now, my wife was raped as a pre-teen, so sexual depravity is something that really passes me off.

This is our daily dose of pink news. What mental disfigurement causes a compulsion to share pink news on a daily basis.

Immorality, and the damage it does to society is what passes me off.

How it is immoral? What damage does it cause?

If anything, gay Americans make for great natural population control.

Enlightenment is not something good I've ever sought. I'm a pre-Renaissance thinker.

That isn't very enlightened.

Considering enlightenment is basically just the opposite of ignorance.

. Now, my wife was raped as a pre-teen, so sexual depravity is something that really passes me off.

If it was rape, then it was non-consensual. I agree that is a problem.

The question is what constitutes depravity within the realm of consensual sex?

Forum List

Back