40 Years for horrific crime

So if you don't keep your private life private, like telling people you're married and things like that, then you deserve to be punished?

There are certain things in life that don't need to be public. The details of your sex life are among those things (hetero or homo). If you can't keep the Immoralitues in your life Private, you should expect to be punished for them.

And many gay people don't make it public, and many straight people do.

You do realize the more you demonize being gay, the more some people are going to promote and show off their gayness, don't you? So if you'd just leave them the fuck alone, then they'll leave you the fuck alone.

But saying that, I've lived with gay people, I've known many gay people, my new job starts 1st September and there's a gay guy who'll be working with me, and I've known him for a year already, and I don't seem to have had a single gay person ever really make all this stuff public. So I'm wondering where the hell you go to, in order to get this shoved down your throat.

So someone who holds hands and kisses their partner in public should be punished? Where is your line of morality and whose line of morality gets used for deciding the law?

^^^ Would you rather him or anyone for that matter say that the couple got what they deserved?

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

P.S. Don't go looking a gift horse in the mouth.
Its implicit in not condemning the act. It takes a peculiar sort of hate to accept that sort of brutality. You sit next to ISIS for doing so.
When did I ever once cheer lead what was done to them people, especially when doing such a thing means a big time punishment for anyone who decides to do it? If you are not going to pay enough attention to anything that I or anyone else here has to say, why bother responding to any of us then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Would you rather him or anyone for that matter say that the couple got what they deserved?

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

P.S. Don't go looking a gift horse in the mouth.
Its implicit in not condemning the act. It takes a peculiar sort of hate to accept that sort of brutality. You sit next to ISIS for doing so.
When did I ever once cheer lead what was done to them people, especially when doing such a thing means a big time punishment for anyone who decides to do it? If you are not going to pay enough attention to anything that I or anyone else here has to say, why bother responding to any of us then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The punishment is irrelevant . What he did was just evil and you cant just condemn that without qualifying your comments.

^^^ If I was truly a nasty person, I'd be praising the guy who burned them people and to me he was stupid to give up 40 years of his life over what they were up to. Because of him, once they recover, their "party" continues when he has to wait 40 years for his party to pick up where ever it left off and its nobody's fault but his own.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ If I was truly a nasty person, I'd be praising the guy who burned them people and to me he was stupid to give up 40 years of his life over what they were up to. Because of him, once they recover, their "party" continues when he has to wait 40 years for his party to pick up where ever it left off and its nobody's fault but his own.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You still cant condemn what he did. Amazing.

Do you approve of ISIS throwing gays off buildings as well ?

^^^ Because none of this stuff is in self defense, no, I don't condone any of it and if that isn't enough for you, that is your problem. Because at the end of the day they will only do themselves in eventually, I say just leave them to their wrong doings and the Lord will have the final word on what they do with their time. Vengeance is supposed to be his anyways and I believe that the Lord is the #1 person that you don't want to be stealing anything from.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

You do realize the more you demonize being gay, the more some people are going to promote and show off their gayness, don't you? So if you'd just leave them the fuck alone, then they'll leave you the fuck alone.

But saying that, I've lived with gay people, I've known many gay people, my new job starts 1st September and there's a gay guy who'll be working with me, and I've known him for a year already, and I don't seem to have had a single gay person ever really make all this stuff public. So I'm wondering where the hell you go to, in order to get this shoved down your throat

I'm equally disgusted by PDAs by hetero couples. They'll flaunt it publicly until we're given the Right to stop such acts violently if necessary. I see this crappie all over in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts (even well beyond Amherst and P-town).

So someone who holds hands and kisses their partner in public should be punished? Where is your line of morality and whose line of morality gets used for deciding the law?

Yes they should be. The line is at the front door of your home, or the property line if you have a privacy fence.

Universal Morality. The morals and values that are instinctive to every proper human being in the world and have been since the beginning of time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You still cant condemn what he did. Amazing.

Do you approve of ISIS throwing gays off buildings as well ?
I don't approve of any of it. I do understand the motivations. In some cases i can't condemn them either.

I think people whining about PDAs are just malcontents looking to make others as miserable as they are. These are the same people who raise a stink when a mother nurses her child in public instead of just looking elsewhere. They make an art out of unhappiness and then proselytize it like young, chipper Mormons.

THEY should get a room.

And never come out of it.

But saying that, I've lived with gay people, I've known many gay people, my new job starts 1st September and there's a gay guy who'll be working with me, and I've known him for a year already, and I don't seem to have had a single gay person ever really make all this stuff public. So I'm wondering where the hell you go to, in order to get this shoved down your throat

I'm equally disgusted by PDAs by hetero couples. They'll flaunt it publicly until we're given the Right to stop such acts violently if necessary. I see this crappie all over in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts (even well beyond Amherst and P-town).

Yes they should be. The line is at the front door of your home, or the property line if you have a privacy fence.

Universal Morality. The morals and values that are instinctive to every proper human being in the world and have been since the beginning of time.

Well, your morality and other people's morality are two quite different things, so you're just going to have to cope for a few more years.

I think we have way bigger problems to deal with than a person's sexual choices or persuasion. No one should be attacked or thrown off of a building because of sexuality.
Or burned at the stake for witchcraft.

Or tortured for being Protestant of Jewish.

I think we have way bigger problems to deal with than a person's sexual choices or persuasion. No one should be attacked or thrown off of a building because of sexuality.
No they should not be thrown off a building because of sexuality. I can understand if it's for being obnoxious. Seeing people destroyed and lose their homes and livelihoods could well end up with a few gays getting tossed of a building.

Forum List

Back