40 Years for horrific crime

130811065401-aceid-attacks-the-facts-00001425-story-top.jpg

The monstrous animals that threw acid in these poor girls' faces do not truly hate them b/c they are alive to tell their experience, right, Josdarkheart?

Afghanistan: Schoolgirls hurt in acid attack in Herat - CNN.com
They are lucky that they didnt hate the or they might have used nasty acid rather than the flesh melting stuff.

That posting has reached a new depth on these boards. Unbelievable.

If the man truly hated them, I don't believe that they would have lived to tell about the experience.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe the guy was trying to give them a little taste of what hell is going to feel like should they continue on with such a lifestyle.
retarded hateful comment from an alleged christian.
If I was truly a hateful person, not only would be happy with what was done to the people, but I would think that the man who burned them was stupid for not just doing away with them all together, but did I ever once cheer lead his choice of action? No because in my opinion, two negatives may make a positive in math class, but they do not make one in the real world.

Wow. You're a real piece of work.
Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

If the man truly hated them, I don't believe that they would have lived to tell about the experience.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe the guy was trying to give them a little taste of what hell is going to feel like should they continue on with such a lifestyle.
If I was truly a hateful person, not only would be happy with what was done to the people, but I would think that the man who burned them was stupid for not just doing away with them all together, but did I ever once cheer lead his choice of action? No because in my opinion, two negatives may make a positive in math class, but they do not make one in the real world.

Holly

Yeah, the monsters that threw acid on these women's faces didn't truly hate them since they lived to tell the tale. Perhaps they were just giving them a little taste of what the afterlife was going to feel like should they continue on with such a lifestyle. Derp! Derp! Derp!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
I read enough from you to gauge your scumbaggery. Fuck off.

^^^ No thank you. I sleep alone until I am married. Thank you for letting me know what it is that I am not missing out on. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

Yeah, the monsters that threw acid on these women's faces didn't truly hate them since they lived to tell the tale. Perhaps they were just giving them a little taste of what the afterlife was going to feel like should they continue on with such a lifestyle. Derp! Derp! Derp!
Like I said in my previous message, I don't remember ever cheer leading such a choice of action. Its just a shame that you can't see such a thing.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Like I said in my previous message, I don't remember ever cheer leading such a choice of action. Its just a shame that you can't see such a thing.

Holly

No, he was just giving them a little taste of what Hell is going to be like if they didn't change their lifestyle. You're a nasty heifer. Plain and simple.

^^^ Oh well. If you don't like what I have the freedom to say, the ignore feature is always here for you to use on me at any time. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Holly

No, he was just giving them a little taste of what Hell is going to be like if they didn't change their lifestyle. You're a nasty heifer. Plain and simple.
She's never made a nasty post on this forum ever. You just don't know good people when you encounter them. That's a serious character flaw.

Once you figure out where it originates in you, you will have answered your own question. Like virtually every progressive who has ever posted on this board you show your bigot stripes frequently. It's sad that the scumbag only got 40 years. Life with no possibility of parole would be far more appropriate, but once again, it is the progressives who let these animals out, so once again I suggest you look inward.

Oh, I just read the article, and it does say that he did it because they were gay and loving up on each other. That's a pretty terrible thing to do to someone just for being a homosexual. He said It was just a little hot water. The pictures tell a different story though.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Holly

She's never made a nasty post on this forum ever. You just don't know good people when you encounter them. That's a serious character flaw.

Until now. When someone gets scalded and scarred you don't think the perpetrator was giving them a little taste of the afterlife. You empathize.

Holly

Thank you for what you say about me here. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Yeah even though I get why that man did what he did, I wouldn't have done such a thing if I had been him. I am not about to lose 40 years of my time on people who I believe make it as clear as crystal glass that they do not need my help in eventually doing their own selves in.

Last edited:

Holly

Thank you for what you say about me here. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Yeah even though I get why that man did what he did, I wouldn't have done such a thing if I had been him. I am not about to lose 40 years of my time on people who I believe make it as clear as crystal glass that they do not need my help in doing their own selves in.
You said some dreadful things but I see you as just stupid rather than evil. You cant condemn the chap who did this is absolutely shocking.

Forum List

Back