4 Years Ago Today

Synthaholic Post the mask and social distancing information as well. Let's get it all out on display.
Remember Fauci admitted the masks do not work and all the social distancing was based on "nothing"
Also post the information where Biden said the vaccine will stop you from getting Covid-19 and stop you from spreading it.

Go ahead, get it all out

Synthaholic likes Trump

I like presidents who haven't been convicted of rape.

Lol!
bafkreidnzakrxchh6w76sb3y6lnnfadwzrrjslc4bfcug5vpzw42jxprba@jpeg
Doesn't it feel better not being so lazy? Linking to bullshit sources directly is much closer to legitimate.

Because if I post in my own words what Trump did 4 years ago, the wingnuts here will call it Fake News. Because they are in a cult.

By posting actual news articles, all they are left with are lame responses. Like yours.
This is hindsight. There are not many people who could deal with something like that in a quick and efficient manner. Especially with the political climate we have today. Trump is more experienced this time around and there will be less people knifing him in the back. We need to change up somewhat and the resistance to it is enormous. We changed in the 1960's and another one is needed now.

Those four years of Trump were an absolute unmitigated disaster.

It went from one catastrophe to the next, damn near daily.

We're lucky to have survived that trainwreck.

America will not make THAT mistake again.

Forum List

Back