4 shot in deadly Sacramento home invasion; Intruder fatally wounded

22 December, 2012 | Leticia Ordaz

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) —Sacramento police are investigating a home invasion robbery on Haven Court that left one intruder dead and three others injured on Saturday.

Police have arrested Thomas Ordonaz, 21. He is charged with assault with a deadly weapon and, accessory after the fact.

The incident happened at 3:30 a.m. in the Pocket neighborhood.

Investigators said during the course of the robbery, gunfire was exchanged and total of four people were shot.

(Excerpt)

4 shot in deadly Sacramento home invasion; Intruder fatally wounded | News - KCRA Home

How many people would have been shot if there were no guns involved?

Hmmm.

Get out a pencil and work it out.

Pretend it's a word problem and draw a picture.

Gun = 4 people shot.

No Guns = X people shot.

And see that is the problem, you have no clue how the real world works. I have seen enough of your posts to realize you are truly one of the dumbest posters in this forum, and I am as sure as I am replying to you, you actually believe if stricter gun laws were in place, criminals would walk down to the police department and turn their guns in. Gun control is a simple solution for people with very simple minds, and you, along with kidrocks and Lokhota have the simplest minds in this forum. In conclusion....guns don't kill people, gun laws and Planned Parenthood kill people.

He wouldn't, would get a year for just having it.

I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around this leftist doublethink:

1. We know criminals don't obey the law.

2. We need more gun laws to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

How the hell do you believe those two mutually-exclusive ideas?

Indeed. Mexico is an excellent model for the anti gunners. It is nearly impossible for a Mexican to own a firearm and yet the fucking place is awash in guns...mainly machineguns imported from Venezuela for the drug cartels.

Libs and brains don't go together that's for sure.

If you invade my home most likely you will get shot. Will you live? Maybe. Maybe not. I recommend you not try it to find out.

Last edited:
One of the invaders was killed by the homeowner and the others wounded. Bad homeowner, good invaders?

I dunno. But imagine how many people would be alive if guns were banned right?

Right all we have to do is take guns away from honest people so the criminals can take what they want at gun point. If they think it's not enough they can always beat, torture, or commit general mayhem, maybe even kill one or two of the family in the process. But that's okay as long as it doesn't happen to you. Right?
This happens every day in the U.S. and now in Australia and the U.K. In fact home invasions are coming up in the world. Police in the U.K. now routinely carry pistols and some even carry H&K MP-5's.

Were all four shooting victims thugs, Prof?

IF the four were all involved in the home-break in, yes.

If not, only those who were involved in the home-break in were thugs.

However, no matter the number of thugs who were shot, it is far better that a gun or guns was/were available to protect the innocent home owner(s).

Unfortunately, the article was not perfectly clear as to the status of the four who were shot; however, everything I previously posted is just as valid, no matter what.

I don't have to wait until the additional lnews comes out to know that some criminal(s) CAUSED a gunfight, and in spite of the fact that one assailant died, the outcome could have been far worse if the innocent home owner was not armed.

I wonder what the gun haters think would have happened if the home owner(s) had not been armed. I admit that it is possible the thug or thugs would have simply robbed them, thanked them for their cooperation and left. However, I have lived in this world long enough to know that criminals often kill their victims to eliminate witnesses.

I don't know what you would do in the same circumstances, but I can tell you what I would do.

If someone breaks through my door, he will be facing a very frightened and armed man.
If the intruders are unarmed, and if I can control my fear, I will tell them that as long as they leave, nothing will happen to them. If they are armed, I will shot to kill. No warnings. My idea of a fair fight is to kill the son of a bitch before he has a chance to kill me .... or members of my family.

Now I am done with this tread, so you can have the last word.

You are fucking insane. If.......if.....if.......if......if.....if....

If is NOT good enough.

Were any innocent people shot in thatbfucking house? Do we know yet? Why won't you assholes wait until the facts are laid out? What is with you and your Inability to wait until the facts are known?

He wouldn't, would get a year for just having it.

I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around this leftist doublethink:

1. We know criminals don't obey the law.

2. We need more gun laws to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

How the hell do you believe those two mutually-exclusive ideas?

Indeed. Mexico is an excellent model for the anti gunners. It is nearly impossible for a Mexican to own a firearm and yet the fucking place is awash in guns...mainly machineguns imported from Venezuela for the drug cartels.

Libs and brains don't go together that's for sure.
And yet they feel qualified to tell the rest of us how to live our lives. :cool:

If the homeowner didn't have a gun there would be one dead. The homeowner. Now one is dead but four injured. Better one die than four hurt. That's liberal reasoning. If neither the homeowner or the invaders had guns there would still be a dead homeowner. He would have been bludgeoned or stabbed to death but zero invaders would be hurt. Liberal logic points out the greater good with the least injuries.

Were all four shooting victims thugs, Prof?

However, no matter the number of thugs who were shot, it is far better that a gun or guns was/were available to protect the innocent home owner(s).

Unfortunately, the article was not perfectly clear as to the status of the four who were shot; however, everything I previously posted is just as valid, no matter what.

I don't have to wait until the additional lnews comes out to know that some criminal(s) CAUSED a gunfight, and in spite of the fact that one assailant died, the outcome could have been far worse if the innocent home owner was not armed.

I wonder what the gun haters think would have happened if the home owner(s) had not been armed. I admit that it is possible the thug or thugs would have simply robbed them, thanked them for their cooperation and left. However, I have lived in this world long enough to know that criminals often kill their victims to eliminate witnesses.

I don't know what you would do in the same circumstances, but I can tell you what I would do.

If someone breaks through my door, he will be facing a very frightened and armed man.
If the intruders are unarmed, and if I can control my fear, I will tell them that as long as they leave, nothing will happen to them. If they are armed, I will shot to kill. No warnings. My idea of a fair fight is to kill the son of a bitch before he has a chance to kill me .... or members of my family.

If is NOT good enough.
Why do you hate the idea of people defending themselves against criminals?

Do you have a boyfriend in prison?

If is NOT good enough.

I don't. I want to know who was shot. Your pals all say that four thugs were shot. One killed. But the news has not identified the victims. Who was shot in that house?

And...Daveman......

Please know that you will never have my respect. I answer your dopey post for the sake of others. You fucking Daved......loser.

If is NOT good enough.

I don't. I want to know who was shot. Your pals all say that four thugs were shot. One killed. But the news has not identified the victims. Who was shot in that house?
Sacramento Resident Kills Intruder During Home Invasion; Three Others Wounded
One of the intruders was fatally wounded and pronounced dead at the scene by Sacramento Fire Department personnel, Morse said. Three others, including the homeowner, were shot during the exchange of gunfire and suffered non-life-threatening injuries. The three were transported to a hospital for treatment.​
One intruder dead. That's a good thing.

Deadly Home Invasion Shooting: One Suspect Arrested | KTXL FOX40
Thomas Ordonaz, 21, was taken into custody for assault with a deadly weapon and accessory after the fact charges.

Authorities have not made it clear if Ordonaz was one of two suspects sent to the hospital. The homeowner was also taken to the hospital.

Police say residents on Heaven Court called in to report shots heard in the area around 3:30 a.m. Once at the scene, they found that a shootout had happened between a homeowner and ‘multiple’ robbery suspects.

One man died at the scene and 3 others were injured; they were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

The homeowner was one of the 3 taken to the hospital.​

So far, there seems to be three perps: One killed and two injured.

It's clear the intruders were armed. Luckily, so was the homeowner. There was a sleepover going on at the time; the outcome could have been far, far worse.

Forum List

Back