4 shot in deadly Sacramento home invasion; Intruder fatally wounded

This being California, no doubt there will be a tussle as to whether or not to arrest the homeowner for murder.

Gee.

This thread sure slowed down. What gives?

The libs only have base emotions and little fact. The cons have loads of facts that refute the libs emotions. Facts win.

But....nobody answered my question. We're ALL four shooting victims in that house thugs?

Asked and answered, the homeowner was wounded in the exchange.

If he hadn't been armed a whole houseful of people would probably be dead, but that would be the morally superior outcome to you, right?

"All I know is that if there were no guns there would be at least one less dead person today! Gun owners, this blood is on YOUR hands!" :uhoh3:

Well, lets start at the top.

Take guns away from the Secret Service.

Hooray! Another one misses the snark! Its an epidemic of hilarious stupidity! Merry Christmas everyone!

Nope.

You want everyone to live in your narrow view of the world. Your solutions won't work in this country. Just about every person who claims that taking all guns away in their country works lives on an island with no open borders where gun traffickers can operate freely. Gun ownership could easily become like prohibition with only the well off and isolated criminal owning them. Also these laws would turn law abiding citizens into criminals overnight.
I also suggest that anyone who believes nobody should be allowed to have a gun should start setting an example by removing them from their lives first and see how it effects them, the president included. You see I'm not like some people who believe in double-standards.

Last edited:
Well, lets start at the top.

Take guns away from the Secret Service.

Hooray! Another one misses the snark! Its an epidemic of hilarious stupidity! Merry Christmas everyone!

Nope.

You want everyone to live in your narrow view of the world. Your solutions won't work in this country. Just about every person who claims that taking all guns away in their country works lives on an island with no open borders where gun traffickers can operate freely. Gun ownership could easily become like prohibition with only the well off and isolated criminal owning them. Also these laws would turn law abiding citizens into criminals overnight.
I also suggest that anyone who believes nobody should be allowed to have a gun should start setting an example by removing them from their lives first and see how it effects them, the president included. You see I'm not like some people who believe in double-standards.

OK.

Please tell me what you think Mad Scientist was trying to say. Was he being sarcastic or serious? Does he want more gun control or is he with you on this issue?

Maybe I am mistaken. Won't be the first time. Please, enlighten me.

22 December, 2012 | Leticia Ordaz

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) —Sacramento police are investigating a home invasion robbery on Haven Court that left one intruder dead and three others injured on Saturday.

Police have arrested Thomas Ordonaz, 21. He is charged with assault with a deadly weapon and, accessory after the fact.

The incident happened at 3:30 a.m. in the Pocket neighborhood.

Investigators said during the course of the robbery, gunfire was exchanged and total of four people were shot.

(Excerpt)

4 shot in deadly Sacramento home invasion; Intruder fatally wounded | News - KCRA Home

How many people would have been shot if there were no guns involved?

Hmmm.

Get out a pencil and work it out.

Pretend it's a word problem and draw a picture.

Gun = 4 people shot.

No Guns = X people shot.

Forgive Hazelasshat, he lives in the clould cuckoo land that assumes that if guns were banned criminals would have no access to them.

Nope.

OK.

Please tell me what you think Mad Scientist was trying to say. Was he being sarcastic or serious? Does he want more gun control or is he with you on this issue?

Maybe I am mistaken. Won't be the first time. Please, enlighten me.

Seems to me what he thinks is pretty clear. He seems to want the remove all guns from the world. Course next we'd have to remove any form of violence as well to rid ourselves of any threats but that would mean we'd have to change our very human nature.

Seems his argument can't be serious and it isn't based in reality.

Forum List

Back