4 shot in deadly Sacramento home invasion; Intruder fatally wounded

Not according to the FBI, Deano...

rdean literally lies about everything. He's caught over and over. He's a habitual liar.

I'm waiting for the evidence. You seem to be too into sucking fuck juice out of your friends asses than providing it.

Your chosen user name serves you well. You too are another nasty poster here. Almost every thread rdean posts in, he lies.. I noted his video from the Lt. Gov (a republican) was proof that he lied. He claimed republicans want to starve children in schools.. LOL The video showed a Lt Gov suggesting parents who receive free lunches for their children paid for by ME and those like me, should give back in return.. he stated they should actually attend parent teacher conferences and become involved in their educations as kids who statistically get free lunches have the lowest test scores nationally.. Of course that was enough for rdean to claim ALL republicans want to starve children. His idea is a great one, thr Lt. Governors.. Our kids are failing and our educational system is broken.. Ask teachers and they will tell you parents expect them to do it all..

.. Propagandist serve no purpose other than to enflame and pit Americans against one another. Our country needs solutions, not more partisan lies.

You're excused from this discussion because quite frankly, you don't have the merit and ethics called for to engage in useful discussions. Like rdean, lies and political hackery mean more to you than country.

Last edited:
What bigotry would that be? You're the scumbag who thanked a post, for saying the alleged intruders were going Christmas shopping over some honkie's house. You're the piece of trash who thought that was clever. But you still haven't a clue to the race/ethnicity of anyone involved, nor the motive.

You're a racist piece of garbage. You've just demonstrated it. You're what makes America still suck, even years after you should have outgrown your childish hate.
You bigotry is the soft bigotry of low expectations.

"There, there, Mr. Black Man. We know you're not good enough to succeed on your own, so let us white liberals help you out with Affirmative Action and relaxed hiring standards."

Meanwhile, your impassioned defense of criminals is noted and is not at all surprising.

My tolerance is the tolerance of opportunity. That's something you detest.
The tolerance of opportunity?

Yes, I fully support that. But you think minorities are too stupid to take advantage of it, and need to be spoon-fed by white liberals.
You're a little racist herpes scab.
Well, if anyone knows about herpes scabs...

:lmao:
As far as I see, not a single individual in this incident is described as black. So why did you get a hardon when Doc came out with his racist bullshit?
Ummm...what did he say that was racist against blacks?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought at all.

Last edited:
Not according to the FBI, Deano...

rdean literally lies about everything. He's caught over and over. He's a habitual liar.

I'm waiting for the evidence. You seem to be too into sucking fuck juice out of your friends asses than providing it.
From those Reichwing fundy rethugs at DoJ:

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/fuo.pdf
In 1997, 14% of State inmates who had
used or possessed a firearm during
their current offense bought or traded
for it from a retail store, pawnshop, flea
market, or gun show (table 8). Nearly
40% of State inmates carrying a
firearm obtained the weapon from
family or friends. About 3 in 10
received the weapon from drug
dealers, off the street, or through the
black market. Another 1 in 10 obtained
their gun during a robbery, burglary, or
other type of theft.​
sourceofweapons.png

Well, looky there: 0.7% of weapons used in the commission of crimes were purchased at gun shows.

The biggest source is drug dealers. But you don't want anything done about them. You need your meth, don't you?

But....nobody answered my question. We're ALL four shooting victims in that house thugs?
I answered your question, you lying sack of crap.

I homeowner, three intruders.

Are you upset that the kids in the sleepover weren't killed so you could stand on their bodies and demand that guns be outlawed?

You still don't KNOW this. You think it....but the Investigation is ongoing. That is part of the problem with you heroes. You don't make sure of the facts before you spout off.

You have no idea what the intruders wanted.....whether or not the homeowner knew them...or if all four victims were thugs.

When you know...please advise with the appropriate news item, DAVE.

From what I saw of the details so far it was a home invasion but the gun battle happened outside. ?
It was 3:30 in the morning which would be a good time to rob a house but I think it would be pretty obvious people were home so not such a good time. And it was not anyone in the house who called the police but someone next door. Sounds to me like this was just a good, old fashion gun battle.

But....nobody answered my question. We're ALL four shooting victims in that house thugs?
I answered your question, you lying sack of crap.

I homeowner, three intruders.

Are you upset that the kids in the sleepover weren't killed so you could stand on their bodies and demand that guns be outlawed?

You still don't KNOW this. You think it....but the Investigation is ongoing. That is part of the problem with you heroes. You don't make sure of the facts before you spout off.

You have no idea what the intruders wanted.....whether or not the homeowner knew them...or if all four victims were thugs.

When you know...please advise with the appropriate news item, DAVE.
Soooo...you think they might have been Christmas carolers?

Uh huh. :lmao:

No. Did I say that? I said that I DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS. Thus, I do not speak as though I know the facts. You are limited....in intelligence and integrity. Thus you spout off without concern for the facts. See how you Dave, Dave?

No. Did I say that? I said that I DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS. Thus, I do not speak as though I know the facts. You are limited....in intelligence and integrity. Thus you spout off without concern for the facts. See how you Dave, Dave?
The evidence thus far suggests pretty clearly that some armed attackers tried to break into a house and gunfire broke out, killing one of the attempted intruders.

You'll have to forgive me. My give-a-damn's busted. I'll let you mourn the criminal.

The evidence thus far suggests pretty clearly that some armed attackers tried to break into a house and gunfire broke out, killing one of the attempted intruders.

You'll have to forgive me. My give-a-damn's busted. I'll let you mourn the criminal.

What evidence? You have no evidence. Dave.

What evidence? You have no evidence. Dave.
That's right, LaughingLoon. The press made it all up. :cool:

22 December, 2012 | Leticia Ordaz

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) —Sacramento police are investigating a home invasion robbery on Haven Court that left one intruder dead and three others injured on Saturday.

Police have arrested Thomas Ordonaz, 21. He is charged with assault with a deadly weapon and, accessory after the fact.

The incident happened at 3:30 a.m. in the Pocket neighborhood.

Investigators said during the course of the robbery, gunfire was exchanged and total of four people were shot.

(Excerpt)

4 shot in deadly Sacramento home invasion; Intruder fatally wounded | News - KCRA Home

Slumber parties should be mandatory gun free zones, that way people could break in and easily shoot all the kids.

Your chosen user name serves you well. You too are another nasty poster here. Almost every thread rdean posts in, he lies.. I noted his video from the Lt. Gov (a republican) was proof that he lied. He claimed republicans want to starve children in schools.. LOL The video showed a Lt Gov suggesting parents who receive free lunches for their children paid for by ME and those like me, should give back in return.. he stated they should actually attend parent teacher conferences and become involved in their educations as kids who statistically get free lunches have the lowest test scores nationally.. Of course that was enough for rdean to claim ALL republicans want to starve children. His idea is a great one, thr Lt. Governors.. Our kids are failing and our educational system is broken.. Ask teachers and they will tell you parents expect them to do it all..

.. Propagandist serve no purpose other than to enflame and pit Americans against one another. Our country needs solutions, not more partisan lies.

You're excused from this discussion because quite frankly, you don't have the merit and ethics called for to engage in useful discussions. Like rdean, lies and political hackery mean more to you than country.

You're too fucking stupid to know what my chosen user name represents. But you're pretty fucking stupid. Why don't you do what your bffs do and make penis jokes.

The information that's currently out there is that there was one person dead, and three others shot. One report is there were three others shot, The current reports are that there was a second Hispanic shot and captured. There was also the homeowner, who could have been any race/ethnicity. There's no information about the fourth victim/perp.

Do you scrape your tongue at the spa before your buy into right wing horse shit?

You're too fucking stupid to know what my chosen user name represents. But you're pretty fucking stupid. Why don't you do what your bffs do and make penis jokes.

The information that's currently out there is that there was one person dead, and three others shot. One report is there were three others shot, The current reports are that there was a second Hispanic shot and captured. There was also the homeowner, who could have been any race/ethnicity. There's no information about the fourth victim/perp.

Do you scrape your tongue at the spa before your buy into right wing horse shit?

Thanks for proving my point. As I stated, you're excused from the adult conversation.

22 December, 2012 | Leticia Ordaz

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) —Sacramento police are investigating a home invasion robbery on Haven Court that left one intruder dead and three others injured on Saturday.

Police have arrested Thomas Ordonaz, 21. He is charged with assault with a deadly weapon and, accessory after the fact.

The incident happened at 3:30 a.m. in the Pocket neighborhood.

Investigators said during the course of the robbery, gunfire was exchanged and total of four people were shot.

(Excerpt)

4 shot in deadly Sacramento home invasion; Intruder fatally wounded | News - KCRA Home

How many people would have been shot if there were no guns involved?

Hmmm.

Get out a pencil and work it out.

Pretend it's a word problem and draw a picture.

Gun = 4 people shot.

No Guns = X people shot.

The idiot speaks up in defense of idiots everywhere. In your mind only the thugs are allowed to own guns. Boy you are one big stupid idiot.

How many people would have been shot if there were no guns involved?

Hmmm.

Get out a pencil and work it out.

Pretend it's a word problem and draw a picture.

Gun = 4 people shot.

No Guns = X people shot.

Why would anyone lament four criminals being shot? Most people are cheering.

Were four criminals shot?

What kind of weapon did the homeowner have?
Hopefully the homeowners had whatever gun they wanted. Who cares? Read the article, four intruders were shot. GOOD for the homeowner.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back