4 shot in deadly Sacramento home invasion; Intruder fatally wounded

22 December, 2012 | Leticia Ordaz

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) —Sacramento police are investigating a home invasion robbery on Haven Court that left one intruder dead and three others injured on Saturday.

Police have arrested Thomas Ordonaz, 21. He is charged with assault with a deadly weapon and, accessory after the fact.

The incident happened at 3:30 a.m. in the Pocket neighborhood.

Investigators said during the course of the robbery, gunfire was exchanged and total of four people were shot.

(Excerpt)

4 shot in deadly Sacramento home invasion; Intruder fatally wounded | News - KCRA Home

How many people would have been shot if there were no guns involved?

Hmmm.

Get out a pencil and work it out.

Pretend it's a word problem and draw a picture.

Gun = 4 people shot.

No Guns = X people shot.

So according to you, if there were no cars involved people wouldn't be killed in DUI accidents, or banning of knives and swords therefore stabbings wouldn't occur. Taking it further banning base ball bats.
Hazelnut's astounding logic omitted criminals who don't care if weapons are benned. They'll get them anyway. No criminals = X people shot.

Nope.

You want everyone to live in your narrow view of the world. Your solutions won't work in this country. Just about every person who claims that taking all guns away in their country works lives on an island with no open borders where gun traffickers can operate freely. Gun ownership could easily become like prohibition with only the well off and isolated criminal owning them. Also these laws would turn law abiding citizens into criminals overnight.
I also suggest that anyone who believes nobody should be allowed to have a gun should start setting an example by removing them from their lives first and see how it effects them, the president included. You see I'm not like some people who believe in double-standards.

OK.

Please tell me what you think Mad Scientist was trying to say. Was he being sarcastic or serious? Does he want more gun control or is he with you on this issue?

Maybe I am mistaken. Won't be the first time. Please, enlighten me.

Seems to me what he thinks is pretty clear. He seems to want the remove all guns from the world. Course next we'd have to remove any form of violence as well to rid ourselves of any threats but that would mean we'd have to change our very human nature.

Seems his argument can't be serious and it isn't based in reality.

That is because he was being sarcastic. What is clear is that you don't pay attention. Everyone here but you and some retards knows that Mad Scientist is against gun control. You've seen enough of his posts to know that. But you are a dimwit....and can't focus long enough to grasp trends. That is why you should avoid politics altogether. You are not bright enough to be involved.

OK.

Please tell me what you think Mad Scientist was trying to say. Was he being sarcastic or serious? Does he want more gun control or is he with you on this issue?

Maybe I am mistaken. Won't be the first time. Please, enlighten me.

Seems to me what he thinks is pretty clear. He seems to want the remove all guns from the world. Course next we'd have to remove any form of violence as well to rid ourselves of any threats but that would mean we'd have to change our very human nature.

That is because he was being sarcastic. What is clear is that you don't pay attention. Everyone here but you and some retards knows that Mad Scientist is against gun control. You've seen enough of his posts to know that. But you are a dimwit....and can't focus long enough to grasp trends. That is why you should avoid politics altogether. You are not bright enough to be involved.

So you're a mind reader or have you been told this by him personally? Or is it the possibility that you pay closer attention to his true feelings?

It doesn't matter. Until you raised the question I could have cared less, so try to refrain from the lecture.

22 December, 2012 | Leticia Ordaz

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) —Sacramento police are investigating a home invasion robbery on Haven Court that left one intruder dead and three others injured on Saturday.

Police have arrested Thomas Ordonaz, 21. He is charged with assault with a deadly weapon and, accessory after the fact.

The incident happened at 3:30 a.m. in the Pocket neighborhood.

Investigators said during the course of the robbery, gunfire was exchanged and total of four people were shot.

(Excerpt)

4 shot in deadly Sacramento home invasion; Intruder fatally wounded | News - KCRA Home

How many people would have been shot if there were no guns involved?

Hmmm.

Get out a pencil and work it out.

Pretend it's a word problem and draw a picture.

Gun = 4 people shot.

No Guns = X people shot.

And your ignorant ass thinks that if guns are made illegal for the law abiding, that the criminals will not have any and will not use any...

The key is to this story, that it appears that the right 4 people were shot... and unfortunately, only 1 was killed

But....nobody answered my question. We're ALL four shooting victims in that house thugs?

A robbery suspect was shot and killed during a home invasion robbery in Sacramento’s Pocket neighborhood early Saturday morning.

One thug.

According to Officer Doug Morse, a homeowner, a robbery suspect and two other people were in a gun battle outside of the home on the 900 block of Haven Court just after 3:30 a.m.
When officers arrived, they found one robbery suspect fatally wounded; the suspect was pronounced dead at the scene. The homeowner was also shot and was transported a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

One defender.

Another robbery suspect, 21 year old Thomas Ordonaz, who was injured in the shooting was later arrested on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and accessory.

Two thugs.

A third person showed up at a local hospital with gunshot wounds. It’s unclear how this person is connected to the incident, but was detained by police, Morse said.

Three thugs...maybe.

http://deadlinelive.info/tag/thomas-ordonaz/

Last edited:

So you're a mind reader or have you been told this by him personally? Or is it the possibility that you pay closer attention to his true feelings?

It doesn't matter. Until you raised the question I could have cared less, so try to refrain from the lecture.

Of course I pay attention. You don't. As I said, that is the sign of an idiot.

Were all four shooting victims thugs, Prof?

They weren't Christmas carolers, Zippy. :cool:

Nah, Guess they were Christmas shopping at Honkies House.

So you know the race and ethnicity of all the principles? Or are you just taking another opportunity to show what a racist little child you are?

I'll also add that I was somewhat surprised that daveman Thanked your post. I knew he was a dimbulb, but never thought he'd be supporting your overt bigotry.

Last edited:
Were any innocent people shot in thatbfucking house? Do we know yet? Why won't you assholes wait until the facts are laid out? What is with you and your Inability to wait until the facts are known?

We know 4 people were shot. 1 intruder was shot and killed. One other intruder was shot and captured. The homeowner was shot. And some yet unknown. We have very few details. The first two have Hispanic surnames. We don't know the race/ethnicity of the homeowner. We also don't know the possible motive. It seems that the police are being pretty close mouthed while their investigating.

Considering the lack of information, it's pretty funny watching the strawmen being constructed.

I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around this leftist doublethink:

1. We know criminals don't obey the law.

2. We need more gun laws to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

How the hell do you believe those two mutually-exclusive ideas?

Indeed. Mexico is an excellent model for the anti gunners. It is nearly impossible for a Mexican to own a firearm and yet the fucking place is awash in guns...mainly machineguns imported from Venezuela for the drug cartels.

Libs and brains don't go together that's for sure.
And yet they feel qualified to tell the rest of us how to live our lives. :cool:

Yeah Dave, society gets the right to tell you how to live your own life. Using the Bible to sell daughters into slavery is one of those rights that civilized people have taken away.

He wouldn't, would get a year for just having it.

I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around this leftist doublethink:

1. We know criminals don't obey the law.

2. We need more gun laws to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

How the hell do you believe those two mutually-exclusive ideas?

Indeed. Mexico is an excellent model for the anti gunners. It is nearly impossible for a Mexican to own a firearm and yet the fucking place is awash in guns...mainly machineguns imported from Venezuela for the drug cartels.

Lucky for them they live next to a country that thinks guns should be dispensed in vending machines.

They weren't Christmas carolers, Zippy. :cool:

So you know the race and ethnicity of all the principles? Or are you just taking another opportunity to show what a racist little child you are?

I'll also add that I was somewhat surprised that daveman Thanked your post. I knew he was a dimbulb, but never thought he'd be supporting your overt bigotry.
You're just pissed off that I don't support YOUR overt bigotry.

And yet they feel qualified to tell the rest of us how to live our lives. :cool:

Yeah Dave, society gets the right to tell you how to live your own life.
You're not society, Slappy, so you have no right to tell me how to live my life.
Using the Bible to sell daughters into slavery is one of those rights that civilized people have taken away.
Odd -- you don't seem to mind when Muslims use the Koran as justification to treat their females like property.

Let me guess -- that's different. Somehow. It just is.

Right?

What bigotry would that be? You're the scumbag who thanked a post, for saying the alleged intruders were going Christmas shopping over some honkie's house. You're the piece of trash who thought that was clever. But you still haven't a clue to the race/ethnicity of anyone involved, nor the motive.

You're a racist piece of garbage. You've just demonstrated it. You're what makes America still suck, even years after you should have outgrown your childish hate.

You're not society, Slappy, so you have no right to tell me how to live my life.
Using the Bible to sell daughters into slavery is one of those rights that civilized people have taken away.
Odd -- you don't seem to mind when Muslims use the Koran as justification to treat their females like property.

Right?

I'm a member of civilized society, and I have no problem telling a fucking loser like yourself that things like selling daughters into slavery isn't something we'd accept. BTW, you shit brain, I don't think anyone should.

Now get back to your list of who you hate. It's the only thing that seems to give you a reason to live.

I wouldn't care if the misogyny were coming out of your mouth, or the mouth of some other Bible/Koran thumper. You're a fucking clueless idiot. Yes, civil society can put limits on your hate and stupidity.

Last edited:

What bigotry would that be? You're the scumbag who thanked a post, for saying the alleged intruders were going Christmas shopping over some honkie's house. You're the piece of trash who thought that was clever. But you still haven't a clue to the race/ethnicity of anyone involved, nor the motive.

You're a racist piece of garbage. You've just demonstrated it. You're what makes America still suck, even years after you should have outgrown your childish hate.
You bigotry is the soft bigotry of low expectations.

"There, there, Mr. Black Man. We know you're not good enough to succeed on your own, so let us white liberals help you out with Affirmative Action and relaxed hiring standards."

Meanwhile, your impassioned defense of criminals is noted and is not at all surprising.

Right?

I'm a member of civilized society, and I have no problem telling a fucking loser like yourself that things like selling daughters into slavery isn't something we'd accept. BTW, you shit brain, I don't think anyone should.
I kinda doubt that. I've NEVER seen you condemn radical Islam.
Now get back to your list of who you hate. It's the only thing that seems to give you a reason to live.
Sheer projection. :lol:

Yeah Dave, society gets the right to tell you how to live your own life. Using the Bible to sell daughters into slavery is one of those rights that civilized people have taken away.

Society has no such right, but that doesn't stop turds like you from trying to tell others how they're supposed to live.

You bigotry is the soft bigotry of low expectations.

"There, there, Mr. Black Man. We know you're not good enough to succeed on your own, so let us white liberals help you out with Affirmative Action and relaxed hiring standards."

Meanwhile, your impassioned defense of criminals is noted and is not at all surprising.

My tolerance is the tolerance of opportunity. That's something you detest. You're a little racist herpes scab.

As far as I see, not a single individual in this incident is described as black. So why did you get a hardon when Doc came out with his racist bullshit?

Forum List

Back