35,000 to 50,000 Protesters?

Who is the "he" in your first sentence here, kaz

I highlighted the post, who said it was clear. As for having to name that which I already highlighted, I don't take orders from you. Unless you take them from me too, so prove it by following my instructions. Here is is again:

kaz said:
I want you to tell me who you were referring to, but I want you to do it in a double entendra derived from a spoonerism of their username after you change each syllable to a phonetically correct but different spelling

You have lost. I have explained it to you. You have refused to admit your error. It is to be expected. You are a nutbag, after all.

Yes, you explained it to me, it wasn't the quote in your quote that talked about Philadelphia burning, it was a different reference. Instead of saying, gosh, I see why you thought that, but I meant a different reference than the one IN MY QUOTE, you go with you should have known that, kaz!

You have issues, dude

Of course I do. When you fuck up....it is me with the issues. Naturally.

And..my first reply to you told you that you had the wrong idea. Clearly.

There was a quote about burning Philadelphia in your quote, which you kept pretending wasn't there. Your indignation is feigned

Incorrect. I told you immediately that you were not accurately grasping the discussion. What else can I do? You failed to listen.

If they are protesting for Sanders, they are idiots. He is still backing Hillary, even now. If they are protesting that they THOUGHT Sanders was unbiased and had their best interests at heart and took their money they THOUGHT was going to back HIM and are now pissed off that even HE is just as corrupt as HER....good.

Well stated. Hopefully, they will put their butthurtness to use and vote their conscience. Crazy Bernie supporters for Trump!

I was totally wrong about the RNC and the level of violence in Cleveland. Kudos to the actions they took to keep violence down to near nothing. Inexplicably, Philly is choosing to ignore Cleveland's model and let the chips fall where they may. Keep your fingers crossed for Philly.

Isn't the DNC convention center getting a tall fence built around it? Thought for sure they would build a bridge. And they will require photo ID to get anywhere near. Armed guards will be everywhere protecting those libs. Good to know they will be safe so they can bash those who want to build fences, require photo IDs, and stand up for the second amendment so people can protect themselves.

As for the people living in the city, I fear for them.

I was totally wrong about the RNC and the level of violence in Cleveland. Kudos to the actions they took to keep violence down to near nothing. Inexplicably, Philly is choosing to ignore Cleveland's model and let the chips fall where they may. Keep your fingers crossed for Philly.

Isn't the DNC convention center getting a tall fence built around it? Thought for sure they would build a bridge. And they will require photo ID to get anywhere near. Armed guards will be everywhere protecting those libs. Good to know they will be safe so they can bash those who want to build fences, require photo IDs, and stand up for the second amendment so people can protect themselves.

As for the people living in the city, I fear for them.

Well. They could make sure that no protesters get within a half mile of the arena. That would work.

You have to remember that the Cleveland chapter of BLM boycotted the protest. That could explain why there wasn't the expected level of violence.

Republican National Convention: Black Lives Matter leader boycotts Cleveland protest

CLEVELAND — A Black Lives Matter group here is boycotting a demonstration Monday by dozens of activist groups outside the Republican National Convention, balking at how the activists are exploiting police shootings of black men to increase their political power.

Jeff Mixon, president of Black Lives Matter in Cuyahoga County and a member of the county Democratic Party Executive Committee, said the group Organize Ohio was trying to hijack the movement.

“They talk about uniting to end poverty but what they are really interested in is solidifying their political power to advance their agenda,” Mr. Mixon told The Washington Times.

Mr. Mixon blamed black voters for allowing the Democratic Party and its allies take their votes for granted, which he said propitiates the imbalance in the justice system.

“Black people have bad voting habits. We just vote for anybody who has a ‘D’ next to their name,” said Mr. Mixon, whose group endorsed Republican Sen. Rob Portman in the state’s U.S. Senate race.

Even BLM is getting pissed off at the Democrats.

Forum List

Back