311,000 new jobs in February!

Status
Not open for further replies.
February jobs report: 311,000 new jobs, 3.6% unemployment. The expected number was 225,000 new jobs.

And people still want to say the economy is bad. :auiqs.jpg:
Meanwhile we just had the second largest bank failure ever…

BoA, Wells Fargo, and other big banks just lost $50 billion, in a day.

February jobs report: 311,000 new jobs, 3.6% unemployment. The expected number was 225,000 new jobs.

Does that offset the unemployment rate increase?

Attachments

• 1678507819593.png
    1678507819593.png
    403.1 KB · Views: 13

311,000 new jobs isn't all that much.

Okay...name the programs that Biden signed that made this all happen.

And I don't care what you say about jobs when the cost of groceries is up 10% over last year. The CPI is over 6% but is really up over 25%.

311,000 new jobs isn't all that much.

Okay...name the programs that Biden signed that made this all happen.

And I don't care what you say about jobs when the cost of groceries is up 10% over last year. The CPI is over 6% but is really up over 25%.
People are getting second and third jobs to pay for the inflation.

Serfdom is back.

You can have an extra million, even several million New Jobs , but that is meaningless if you do not know the reasons for that increase .

If it represents a fall in the number of people who choose to work , or, worse , is due to the number of people unable to work ( injured ,maimed and dead ) , then it is a disaster .

Show me that the latter reasons are untrue .Particularly when other data indicates recession or even worse .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back