311,000 new jobs in February!

Status
Not open for further replies.
February jobs report: 311,000 new jobs, 3.6% unemployment. The expected number was 225,000 new jobs.

And people still want to say the economy is bad. :auiqs.jpg:
Meanwhile we just had the second largest bank failure ever…

BoA, Wells Fargo, and other big banks just lost $50 billion, in a day.

February jobs report: 311,000 new jobs, 3.6% unemployment. The expected number was 225,000 new jobs.

Does that offset the unemployment rate increase?

Attachments

• 1678507819593.png
    1678507819593.png
    403.1 KB · Views: 13

311,000 new jobs isn't all that much.

Okay...name the programs that Biden signed that made this all happen.

And I don't care what you say about jobs when the cost of groceries is up 10% over last year. The CPI is over 6% but is really up over 25%.

311,000 new jobs isn't all that much.

Okay...name the programs that Biden signed that made this all happen.

And I don't care what you say about jobs when the cost of groceries is up 10% over last year. The CPI is over 6% but is really up over 25%.
People are getting second and third jobs to pay for the inflation.

Serfdom is back.

People are getting second and third jobs to pay for the inflation.

Serfdom is back.
Well....they figure people having to work 3 jobs is progress.

I remember when Bush had a good jobs report and all the Dems said was all of them were probably entery-level low paying jobs.

For February? Employment traditionally goes down in the first few months after the Christmas hiring season.

Trump's 2019 jobs report for February: 255,000. And you all creamed your pants over it.
I didn't.

Now explain which policies Biden is responsible that made this happen.

You can have an extra million, even several million New Jobs , but that is meaningless if you do not know the reasons for that increase .

If it represents a fall in the number of people who choose to work , or, worse , is due to the number of people unable to work ( injured ,maimed and dead ) , then it is a disaster .

Show me that the latter reasons are untrue .Particularly when other data indicates recession or even worse .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back