300,000 come to Anti-Abortion Rally in D.C.

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
"WASHINGTON — A massive wave of anti-abortion demonstrators hit the streets of the nation’s capital Thursday for the 42nd annual March for Life.

Hundreds of thousands of people — organizers estimated at least 300,000 marchers — packed the National Mall, listening to political and religious speakers before marching to the steps of the Supreme Court.

“The crowds are massive,” March for Life president Jeanne Monahan-Mancini told TheBlaze. “I’ve never seen anything like it in my entire life.”

As in years past, the rally was dominated by young Catholics, with many Catholic colleges and youth groups bussing in teenagers from all over the U.S.

“It’s a very Catholic event, as a Catholic I’m proud of that,” Monahan-Mancini said, while noting their outreach to other faiths (including having Dr. James Dobson speak at the 2014 March for Life) and the presence of such groups as Secular Pro-Life.

Colorful characters…"

8216 I 8217 ve Never Seen Anything Like It in My Entire Life 8217 See Photos of the Massive Pro-Life March That Rocked D.C. TheBlaze.com

How many of those anti abortionists have adopted the child of a woman who would otherwise have aborted?

Hmm...I could probably count the number on one hand.

• Banned
How many of those anti abortionists have adopted the child of a woman who would otherwise have aborted?

You're reading the writing of one who did. What would ya like to know about it?

How many of those kids would not have been subjected to such absurdities, if the Mother had not willfully CHOSEN to engage in the behavior designed for conception, until she was ready to conceive and raise a child?

Is that too much to ask?

Why is it always somebody else's responsibility?

How many of those kids would not have been subjected to such absurdities, if the Mother had not willfully CHOSEN to engage in the behavior designed for conception, until she was ready to conceive and raise a child?

Is that too much to ask?

So were these some sort of immaculate conceptions? Or were there men involved?
Why do you stupid fuckers insist that it's just the women who are to blame?
Pack your tiny pistol in the same place you left your keys, asshole.

• Banned

Is that too much to ask?

Do men carry children through gestation, asshole?

The reason I ask is that the REASON that the woman has a 'right to choose', is because THE WOMAN BEARS THE CONSEQUENCES.

You can bray about the responsibility of men all you want. But the WOMAN is the one who is responsible for HER ACTIONS and never more so than where HER ACTIONS conceive a child.

"Hundreds of thousands of people — organizers estimated at least 300,000 marchers — packed the National Mall, listening to political and religious speakers before marching to the steps of the Supreme Court."

Organizers always say hundreds of thousands. That's their job.

Other news outlets have not disclosed numbers.

The only way you can tell is by body mass from the Capitol steps to the National Monument. If it's totally packed that's 500,000. Been there, done that during the Iraq war protests.

But you just keep jerking it. It's what you do.

• Banned
"Hundreds of thousands of people — organizers estimated at least 300,000 marchers — packed the National Mall, listening to political and religious speakers before marching to the steps of the Supreme Court."

The only way you can tell is by body mass from the Capitol steps to the National Monument. If it's totally packed that's 500,000. Been there, done that during the Iraq war protests.

You concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

"300,000 come to Anti-Abortion Rally in D.C."

Actually, it's an anti-privacy rights demonstration.

And their time and energy would be better spent coming up with a way to end the practice of abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law.

"300,000 come to Anti-Abortion Rally in D.C."

Actually, it's an anti-privacy rights demonstration.

And their time and energy would be better spent coming up with a way to end the practice of abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law.

Not at all... Ya see scamp, for one to have a RIGHT to privacy. The claimant is responsible for keeping such PRIVATE.

Once such becomes public; lets say ... oh I dunno... lets say that one demands a right to murder their pre-born children. For one to have such a right, one must keep the murdering of their pre-born children PRIVATE.

But wherein, the exercising of such becomes a function of PUBLIC POLICY... the 'right to privacy' is consequentially forfeited.

See how that works?

Now to end abortion, one need only recognize that conception is a mind-numbingly awesome and life altering responsibility, and to stop pretending that there is a RIGHT to murder the human being which was conceived through their willful and wanton CHOICE to engage in coitus, despite coitus being DESIGNED for CONCEPTION... and their being unprepared to raise the child conceived through such.

Last edited:

I like you concession, too. But you really need to change out the pickle relish more often.

NYC_Hotdog_cart.jpg

Last edited:

Is that too much to ask?

The reason I ask is that the REASON that the woman has a 'right to choose', is because THE WOMAN BEARS THE CONSEQUENCES.

You can bray about the responsibility of men all you want. But the WOMAN is the one who is responsible for HER ACTIONS and never more so than where HER ACTIONS conceive a child.

Here's the deal. Men like you need to carefully keep your tweezer-size dicks in your pants and be 50% responsible for unwanted pregnancies. A woman can't get pregnant if she doesn't have stupid men like you around.

I like you concession, too. But you really need to make change out the pickle relish more often.

NYC_Hotdog_cart.jpg

OH! A Re-concession. How positively Sweet.

You should know, however, that once you concede to the standing point, you're not required to do so again. But it is always nice when ya do!

Anti-Choice... another way of saying All Lives Matter.

Not just Negro lives... but All Lives.

Two of my children came from within a hair's breath of not existing today. Admittedly, complicated stories.

Today- both successful talented productive American Citizens.

The type of non-aborted things the Liberals loathe.

Is that too much to ask?

Here's the deal. Men like you need to carefully keep your tweezer-size dicks in your pants and be 50% responsible for unwanted pregnancies. A woman can't get pregnant if she doesn't have stupid men like you around.

Well, men will lie, cheat, steal and do pretty much whatever it takes to GET INSIDE a woman. It's the woman's job to keep men OUT! Until she is ready to conceive a child and KNOWS that the man she intends to do so with, is not a liar, a cheater, a thief and that she can trust him.

See, we call that marriage. The only place wherein coitus is appropriate.

Sorry, it's the law. Great way to keep the dupes in line while they're getting robbed by greedy idiot Pubs though. So what did Pubs do when they had control? Funny thing. Thank God for O-Care and FREE BC that will cut abortion numbers and unwanted children. Actually more than free, saves everyone tons of money, brainwashed chumps...

Sorry, it's the law. Great way to keep the dupes in line while they're getting robbed by greedy idiot Pubs though. So what did Pubs do when they had control? Funny thing. Thank God for O-Care and FREE BC that will cut abortion numbers and unwanted children. Actually more than free, saves everyone tons of money, brainwashed chumps...
Right. People totally couldn't afford condoms before Husseincare.

Washington DC Police and the NSA can (and do) take airborne photographs of ALL demonstrations in the city, and can tell you within a few thousand people how many are there. The reason they don't make the numbers public any longer is because of Jesse Jackson's "Million Man March," an abysmal failure that drew less than 90,000 black marchers, most of them local. When DC Police made the number public, Jackson bitched so hard and long about "politicizing" that the federal government and the DC Police made it policy not to release crowd information any longer. You can still get such information through the Freedom of Information Act. If it bothers you that such information is difficult to get, blame left-wing radicals, not the right. Beltway journalists have gotten pretty good at guessing however. They're usually accurate unless they represent notoriously left-wing biased organs like the Washington Post.

Forum List

Back