This suprises me: I thought BHO did only OK in SOTU address

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I just thought he was not up to speed, but apparently folks thought he was.

Let's govern, folks, not fight.

2015-01-22-CNN2015SOTUPoll-thumb.jpg

I watched the Bing Pulse and was surprised that even Rs and Indy's were "voting" that they agreed with him.

• Banned
Yup, I am for joint governance and the shutting down of the weirdoes and the willies from the far left and far right.

More bleeding heart stories, more tax the evil rich and middle class, more free stuff and more government intrusion, same shit different day.

A guy I know told me he thought it was his best ever but nary a rightie would admit such a thing. He's "Maobama" to them after all. :rolleyes-41:

I didn't see this year's SOTU show, so can't say whether what he proposed, would move the country in the right direction or not.

I recall in previous years' shows, he proposed things like giving us the most transparent administration there was, lowering health care costs, sealing the border, etc.

Those proposals would definitely move the country in the right direction.

Just one problem: After proposing them, he never did any of them. In fact, he actually did the opposite, in every case.

So what is the point in asking if the proposals he made this year, would move the country in the right direction?

A guy I know told me he thought it was his best ever but nary a rightie would admit such a thing. He's "Maobama" to them after all. :rolleyes-41:
Really? The best ever? obie could just show his pussie on tv and you would think it was the greatest speech ever.

I didn't see it live. I caught bits and pieces of the taped version. One thing is for sure. Obama could move so far to the right the RWnuts would look like hard core Liberals, and the RW's would still hate him.

I didn't see it live. I caught bits and pieces of the taped version. One thing is for sure. Obama could move so far to the right the RWnuts would look like hard core Liberals, and the RW's would still hate him.

Says the far left drone posting propaganda not connected to reality..

Forum List

Back