What do you think?

• 1. It's Good

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2. It's Bad

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • 3. It's neither Good nor Bad

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
The Russian Collusion investigation is 100% partisan and an assault on our democracy.
The Crookocrats/Press/Hollywood are attempting to deflect from Obammy's epic abuse of power when he illegally used the FBI as the Democratic Party's secret police like in some sort of third world banana republic.

Once again, in a free society it is not the state's job to enforce morals and values in a society.

My immoral life has no impact on your life whatsoever...not one iota.

Where have I ever claimed to believe in Freedom or Rights?

Yours personally, maybe not; but others definitely. I’ve had to change banks three times in the last four years because places stop having male tellers on staff. I lost my favorite pizza joint because the new owner is gay.
geezus....you are pathetic....

Caption this.
DwwF7AaWsAAtCWH.jpg

OUR EYES! Pic of Sen. Bob Menendez on the beach in PR inspires the most hilarious (and troubling) caption contest EVER
Hes trying to get some cottage cheese :04:

So.....................when you were a child, how would you have felt if your relatives thought child sacrifice was a good idea (because children are STD's), and decided to tie you up on the altar and slice out your heart?

In most traditional societies any child with my birth defects wouldn’t have been allowed to take a breath. I’d have been fine with thst.

You would have been fine with being a child sacrifice? Is that because you haven't done anything with your life since becoming an adult?
ABS...this guy has said he would love to live in the dark ages....why someone would want to live to be a ripe 30 years old is beyond me...

So.....................when you were a child, how would you have felt if your relatives thought child sacrifice was a good idea (because children are STD's), and decided to tie you up on the altar and slice out your heart?

In most traditional societies any child with my birth defects wouldn’t have been allowed to take a breath. I’d have been fine with thst.

You would have been fine with being a child sacrifice? Is that because you haven't done anything with your life since becoming an adult?
ABS...this guy has said he would love to live in the dark ages....why someone would want to live to be a ripe 30 years old is beyond me...

Well, interestingly enough, here is the definition of his screen name...............

anathema
[uh-nath-uh-muh]
See more synonyms for anathema on Thesaurus.com
noun, plural a·nath·e·mas.
  1. a person or thing detested or loathed: That subject is anathema to him.
  2. a person or thing accursed or consigned to damnation or destruction.
  3. a formal ecclesiastical curse involving excommunication.

I guess he really does hate life and himself.

Well, interestingly enough, here is the definition of his screen name...............

anathema
[uh-nath-uh-muh]
See more synonyms for anathema on Thesaurus.com
noun, plural a·nath·e·mas.
  1. a person or thing detested or loathed: That subject is anathema to him.
  2. a person or thing accursed or consigned to damnation or destruction.
  3. a formal ecclesiastical curse involving excommunication.

I guess he really does hate life and himself.
going by the shit he throws up around here he hates not only his life but everyone elses too....

Just about EVERYONE Left because the President is Intransigent.
Weatherman is a Partisan Hack Clown.

(McConnell's) Senate adjourned Friday at 1 PM, House at 2:30 PM.

Shutdown set to break record as Congress leaves town
BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 01/11/19
The Hill
Shutdown set to break record as Congress leaves town

/thread
`
The President is in the White House wondering why Democrats don’t show up to negotiate.

No......I think he knows exactly why.

Demos had 150 billion for Iran. Everyone has their priorities, and Democrats priority is foreigners, not the American people.

Trump let Iran restart their nuclear weapons program
You guys have 150 billion for Iran, but can't take 6 billion for a wall. Why do you put foreign interests above the American people?
That was Iran’s money
Why don’t you get your wall money from Mexico
Yep, that was sanctioned money and Obungo gave it back to Iran, the number one sponsor of terrorism Obungo and Democrats give billions to terrorists, but can't find 6 billion to protect the citizens of the United States. Nice.

Actually, the money that Obama sent to Iran was money that belonged to Iran but had been frozen when the sanctions were imposed. When the sanctions were lifted, the money was released and sent back to Iran. You gotta quit believing all the conspiracy theories the right wing is throwing out.

I bet you also believed Trump when he said Mexico would pay for the wall.
Actually, it was sanctioned money because Iran is the number one sponsor of terrorism and trying to build a nuke. You need to get honest. Anyone that would give back sanctioned money of 150 billion in cash to the number one sponsor of terrorism is a fucking traitor.

so apparently you dont hate life here as much as you want people to believe....

I hate it. There just isn’t really an alternative that puts me in a better position. There is no better alternative, just ones that have different issues than here.

Eventually the best alternative will likely become a bullet; and thst time may not be far off.

Trump let Iran restart their nuclear weapons program
You guys have 150 billion for Iran, but can't take 6 billion for a wall. Why do you put foreign interests above the American people?
That was Iran’s money
Yep, that was sanctioned money and Obungo gave it back to Iran, the number one sponsor of terrorism Obungo and Democrats give billions to terrorists, but can't find 6 billion to protect the citizens of the United States. Nice.

Actually, the money that Obama sent to Iran was money that belonged to Iran but had been frozen when the sanctions were imposed. When the sanctions were lifted, the money was released and sent back to Iran. You gotta quit believing all the conspiracy theories the right wing is throwing out.

Actually, it was sanctioned money because Iran is the number one sponsor of terrorism and trying to build a nuke. You need to get honest. Anyone that would give back sanctioned money of 150 billion in cash to the number one sponsor of terrorism is a fucking traitor.
Democrats want to give ISIS and al Queda their money back too.

That was Iran’s money

Democrats want to give ISIS and al Queda their money back too.
Of course they do. Democrats treat our enemies better that the American people. To Democrats, the American people are either pawns or the enemy.

Forum List

Back