What do you think?

• 1. It's Good

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2. It's Bad

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • 3. It's neither Good nor Bad

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
No, that is a Fundamentalist, not a Conservative. Once upon a time Conservatives stood for limited government and more personal freedoms. Those days are long gone. now most are like you and want an all controlling nanny state

Conservatism IS a Fundamentalist philosophy and always has been.

Unfortunately thst all controlling state is necessary because the vast majority of people can’t, won’t, or don’t live proper lives.

It is not your place or the state's place to determine what is a proper life. As long as my life does not interfere with your life you can go fuck yourself. It seems that places like Iran or Saudi Arabia are more to your liking, they have just what you are looking for.

have you thought about relocating?
Conservatives didn't give Iran billions in cash. Obama and Democrats did.

Do you even bother to read the thread before making stupid, inane comments?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, that is a Fundamentalist, not a Conservative. Once upon a time Conservatives stood for limited government and more personal freedoms. Those days are long gone. now most are like you and want an all controlling nanny state

Unfortunately thst all controlling state is necessary because the vast majority of people can’t, won’t, or don’t live proper lives.

It is not your place or the state's place to determine what is a proper life. As long as my life does not interfere with your life you can go fuck yourself. It seems that places like Iran or Saudi Arabia are more to your liking, they have just what you are looking for.

What stupid comments are you referring to?

It is definitely the place of the State to enforce morals and values in Society. That and National Defense define almost the entirety of the responsibilities of Government.

While my Moral life doesn’t interfere with your Immoral life, the opposite cannot be said.

Relocation has been considered but unfortunately both locations have religious requirements for Citizens.

Once again, in a free society it is not the state's job to enforce morals and values in a society.

My immoral life has no impact on your life whatsoever...not one iota.

The one I responded to...are you fucking stupid?

DwwF7AaWsAAtCWH.jpg

One thing is for sure, nobody can deny Demonrats work hard. :rolleyes-41:

oh....and they are still collecting their pay........:mad-61:

I don't respond to people. I respond to the post. Idiot.

Once again, in a free society it is not the state's job to enforce morals and values in a society.

My immoral life has no impact on your life whatsoever...not one iota.

Where have I ever claimed to believe in Freedom or Rights?

Yours personally, maybe not; but others definitely. I’ve had to change banks three times in the last four years because places stop having male tellers on staff. I lost my favorite pizza joint because the new owner is gay.

And you comment had ZERO to do with my post. Read the fucking thread before making stupid post that have nothing to do with the discussion

Where have I ever claimed to believe in Freedom or Rights?

I do not care what you believe in, just what this country is founded on and what the Constitution allows the government to do. That is why you need to leave, quit trying to remove the freedom from this country.

Yours personally, maybe not; but others definitely. I’ve had to change banks three times in the last four years because places stop having male tellers on staff. I lost my favorite pizza joint because the new owner is gay.

What does the sex of a teller have to do with morals?

And you comment had ZERO to do with my post. Read the fucking thread before making stupid post that have nothing to do with the discussion
Go take a nap.

Why is Saudis Arabia to your liking? Just wondering.

The Government enforces proper morals and values on the entire Society. Punishment is quick and brutal. The weather is warm year round. If the Society was based on Morals rather than religion it would be a utopia.

Quick question there sportcheck..................do you know where most cultures get their morals? That's right...............they get them from their RELIGION.

And, fwiw, different religions believe in different things, and what is "moral" in one religion, can possibly be considered a sin in others.

Go take a nap.

Quit making stupid, inane comments that have nothing to do with the discussion.

What does the sex of a teller have to do with morals?

Its not appropriate to do financial transactions with a woman,since thst is not appropriate work for a woman to be doing.

Why is it not appropriate work for a woman to do financial transactions?

What do you use for your moral compass since you seem to be anti-religious?

Quick question there sportcheck..................do you know where most cultures get their morals? That's right...............they get them from their RELIGION.

And, fwiw, different religions believe in different things, and what is "moral" in one religion, can possibly be considered a sin in others.

You mistakenly believe Religion crested Morality. In fact Morals existed before the faulty concept of Religion was created by mankind.

When Republicans end their shutdown, Dems will leave the beach
Demos had 150 billion for Iran. Everyone has their priorities, and Democrats priority is foreigners, not the American people.

Trump let Iran restart their nuclear weapons program
You guys have 150 billion for Iran, but can't take 6 billion for a wall. Why do you put foreign interests above the American people?
That was Iran’s money
Why don’t you get your wall money from Mexico
Yep, that was sanctioned money and Obungo gave it back to Iran, the number one sponsor of terrorism Obungo and Democrats give billions to terrorists, but can't find 6 billion to protect the citizens of the United States. Nice.

Actually, the money that Obama sent to Iran was money that belonged to Iran but had been frozen when the sanctions were imposed. When the sanctions were lifted, the money was released and sent back to Iran. You gotta quit believing all the conspiracy theories the right wing is throwing out.

I bet you also believed Trump when he said Mexico would pay for the wall.

Forum List

Back