• 1. It's Good

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2. It's Bad

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • 3. It's neither Good nor Bad

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
When Republicans end their shutdown, Dems will leave the beach
Demos had 150 billion for Iran. Everyone has their priorities, and Democrats priority is foreigners, not the American people.

Trump let Iran restart their nuclear weapons program
You guys have 150 billion for Iran, but can't take 6 billion for a wall. Why do you put foreign interests above the American people?
The $150 billion came from Iran. Trump wants us to pay $6 billion for something we already have.

Quick question there sportcheck..................do you know where most cultures get their morals? That's right...............they get them from their RELIGION.

And, fwiw, different religions believe in different things, and what is "moral" in one religion, can possibly be considered a sin in others.

You mistakenly believe Religion crested Morality. In fact Morals existed before the faulty concept of Religion was created by mankind.

What is the source of those morals?

Why is it not appropriate work for a woman to do financial transactions?

What do you use for your moral compass since you seem to be anti-religious?

A woman’s place is in the home, not the workplace.

I refer to it as Universal Morality... and it’s based on the fundamental concepts of the oldest human societies and civilizations.

Quick question there sportcheck..................do you know where most cultures get their morals? That's right...............they get them from their RELIGION.

And, fwiw, different religions believe in different things, and what is "moral" in one religion, can possibly be considered a sin in others.

You mistakenly believe Religion crested Morality. In fact Morals existed before the faulty concept of Religion was created by mankind.

Got any links to back up your claims, or is this just something you pulled outta your ass?

Why is it not appropriate work for a woman to do financial transactions?

What do you use for your moral compass since you seem to be anti-religious?

A woman’s place is in the home, not the workplace.

I refer to it as Universal Morality... and it’s based on the fundamental concepts of the oldest human societies and civilizations.

The oldest human societies and civilizations practiced child sacrifices...guess we should start that again.

Got any links to back up your claims, or is this just something you pulled outta your ass?

No links. Basic human history and instincts shouldn’t need them.

Got it. You read something somewhere, sometime in the past, your mind warped it and transferred it to your ass, whereupon you pulled it out and posted it here.

Just more crap you pulled outta your ass.

Caption this.
DwwF7AaWsAAtCWH.jpg

OUR EYES! Pic of Sen. Bob Menendez on the beach in PR inspires the most hilarious (and troubling) caption contest EVER
Is he asking her how much they weigh?

The oldest human societies and civilizations practiced child sacrifices...guess we should start that again.

That works for me since I consider children to be STDs.

So.....................when you were a child, how would you have felt if your relatives thought child sacrifice was a good idea (because children are STD's), and decided to tie you up on the altar and slice out your heart?

There is no future without children, there is no reason for a woman to be in the home without children.

Unless we return to traditional values we have no viable future anyeway. Chores still need to be done. Meals don’t cook themselves. Clothes don’t clean themselves.

So.....................when you were a child, how would you have felt if your relatives thought child sacrifice was a good idea (because children are STD's), and decided to tie you up on the altar and slice out your heart?

In most traditional societies any child with my birth defects wouldn’t have been allowed to take a breath. I’d have been fine with thst.

decisions, decisions.....hmm...let's party some more...it's all taxpayers money ....so enjoy! :eusa_dance:

Demonrats will be Demonrats....on that you can always count!:wink:

BxOCAxw.jpg

In most traditional societies any child with my birth defects wouldn’t have been allowed to take a breath. I’d have been fine with thst.

You would have been fine with being a child sacrifice? Is that because you haven't done anything with your life since becoming an adult?

Give me the keys to the Hotel Room.....I have to take a dump..........

I don't have the keys dear...........you had them last......

I can't hold it...........ahhhh

You would have been fine with being a child sacrifice? Is that because you haven't done anything with your life since becoming an adult?

I learned early in life thst your Society has no place or desire for people who look, think, speak or act like I do. I accepted that early on in life and have made my life in spite of you people. I am who and what I am. I support my family. We don’t take handouts from anyone. That’s all I need in life.

He's got his hand out wanting something.......She has her hand out in the IDK posture.........and he has a constipated look on his face.

No, that is a Fundamentalist, not a Conservative. Once upon a time Conservatives stood for limited government and more personal freedoms. Those days are long gone. now most are like you and want an all controlling nanny state

Conservatism IS a Fundamentalist philosophy and always has been.

Unfortunately thst all controlling state is necessary because the vast majority of people can’t, won’t, or don’t live proper lives.
and of course you live a proper life right?...

Forum List

Back