3 People (Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos & Warren Buffett) are richer than the poorest 50% of Americans

Not enough good manufacturing jobs and too much Third World labor driving down wages.

I never voted for Bill Gates yet he's been defining our Economic Policy since 1998.

If there's reason to believe that anyone has acquired wealth through illegitimate means, government should step in and resolve the situation - that's what it's there for.

But if their wealth was acquired through voluntary trade, isn't that the truest measure of the will of the people?

I had no idea that success was a punishable offense... How much of the reward for their hard work do you think you are entitled to?
Success brought about by bribing Congress.
Bill Gates is in a class of scum of his own.

No shit!? They finally got something on him? I never did like that smug little fuck. What do you have? When will they prosecute? Can't wait to see him behind bars.

No shit!? They finally got something on him? I never did like that smug little fuck. What do you have? When will they prosecute? Can't wait to see him behind bars.
I guess giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to political campaigns and then giving Open Borders and Business Visas speeches to Congress is cool with mentally retarded Liberfuckians.

Forum List

Back