3 People (Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos & Warren Buffett) are richer than the poorest 50% of Americans

It isn't theirs

They cheated on taxes by using loop holes and offshoring. They're CHEATING! Look at the Paradise papers to realize that this is true!
They cheated their workers out of what they earned through their hard work by making 985%, while the workers haven't gotten shit. Is this fair? NO.
They jacked up prices on their product for Americans, while other countries can get the same product for 1/10th as much.
They used slave and serf labor in the third world to make so much profit. They use abusive and shitty quality of work environment.

Come on Kat.

They did it with zero to begin with??? Have to have it to make it.

3 Richest Americans Now Own More Wealth Than Bottom Half of US Combined
Wednesday, November 08, 2017
by Common Dreams
Three Richest Americans Now Own More Wealth Than Bottom Half of US Combined: Report

"The elite ranks of our billionaire class continue to pull apart from the rest of us," a new Institute for Policy study analysis finds
by Jake Johnson, staff writer

In the United States, the 400 richest individuals now own more wealth than the bottom 64 percent of the population and the three richest own more wealth than the bottom 50 percent, while pervasive poverty means one in five households have zero or negative net worth.

snip

"The wealthiest 25 individuals in the United States today own $1 trillion in combined assets," the report notes. "These 25, a group equivalent to the active roster of a major league baseball team, hold more wealth than the bottom 56 percent of the U.S. population combined, 178 million people."'

snip

In order to get a broader sense of the size of the chasm between rich and poor in the U.S., Collins and Hoxie place the net worth of the top one percent and the bottom one percent side by side.

"The wealthiest 25 individuals in the United States today hold more wealth than the bottom 56 percent of the U.S. population combined, 178 million people." "All combined, households in the bottom one percent have a combined negative net worth of $196 billion," the report finds. "For comparison, the top one percent, a category holding the exact same number of people, have positive $33.4 trillion in combined net worth."

<more>

Three Richest Americans Now Own More Wealth Than Bottom Half of US Combined: Report

It is time to close the loopholes, increase their income tax and even the fucking playing field. That my friends is the right thing to do.

The playing field is level, you're just too stupid to take advantage of it. You wan't to be rich, go fucking EARN IT!!! Don't expect someone to steal it for you.

It isn't theirs

They cheated on taxes by using loop holes and offshoring. They're CHEATING! Look at the Paradise papers to realize that this is true!
They cheated their workers out of what they earned through their hard work by making 985%, while the workers haven't gotten shit. Is this fair? NO.
They jacked up prices on their product for Americans, while other countries can get the same product for 1/10th as much.
They used slave and serf labor in the third world to make so much profit. They use abusive and shitty quality of work environment.

Come on Kat.

No you don't, several people in my family grew up dirt poor and died millionaires, they all started very small and built successful businesses.

It isn't theirs

Come on Kat.

No you don't, several people in my family grew up dirt poor and died millionaires, they all started very small and built successful businesses.

I hear ya, but they still had to have something to start small. If you do not have a penny, how do you start any business.

And I don't mean someone gave it to them to start. Most likely they earned it, right?

The good salesmen in my company who make the high bonus checks at the end of the month sells stuff to people that the people don't want. Customer wants radiator for a Galaxie, but we don't sell any, instead of loosing the sale they sell him a radiator for a Falcon. They get their bonus checks and I, in customer service, get to hear how another person is never going to buy anything from us again. I in customer service who try to be honest with a low sales score will never get promoted to sales until I start being dishonest.

People who make money do what it takes to make money. The reason the rest of us aren't rich is because we keep doing the things that make us poor, like being honest with our customers.

It isn't theirs

Come on Kat.

The small businesses they buy out and crowd out of the industry also has to start somewhere. We have anti-trust laws and other such laws for a reason.

It isn't theirs

Come on Kat.

I hear ya, but they still had to have something to start small. If you do not have a penny, how do you start any business.

Yep, brains. They saved as much as they could form wage jobs, one uncle bought beater cars, fixed them up, sold them on his lawn, he used that to open a real used car lot, moved from there into Rambler and eventually into VW dealerships. He didn't use banks to floor his inventory, he bought every car he sold form the manufacturer with cash. He and his wife were very smart in the way they handled their money. Both had very poor Arkansas dirt farm beginnings, neither graduated form high school.

It isn't theirs

Come on Kat.

The small businesses they buy out and crowd out of the industry also has to start somewhere. We have anti-trust laws and other such laws for a reason.

And Trump campaigned on the reality that these big businesses also outsource and bring in cheap labor to screw over the American worker. They cheat. He won the rust belt because of this!

My hero ...

320_how_to.jpg

And lastly they break the anti-trust laws as they're buying out all the smaller businesses. These fuckers are snakes as they were 100 years ago.
How is buying a business a crime? Whose rights have been violated when that happens? Not the seller's, for sure. Not the buyer's, for sure. So who is the injured party?

It isn't theirs

Come on Kat.
If the violated the tax laws, then they would go to jail, but the IRS audited their returns and said they followed all the relevant tax laws. So your claim is pure horseshit.

How is CEO making more than a janitor "cheating" the janitor of anything? Typically organized labor complaines that imported goods are too cheap, not too expensive.

Your entire screed is incoherent and contradictory.

It isn't theirs

Come on Kat.

And Trump campaigned on the reality that these big businesses also outsource and bring in cheap labor to screw over the American worker. They cheat. He won the rust belt because of this!

Yeah, he wants to put a stop to it, but the Democrats you voted for want to open the tap on cheap foreign labor. So what are you whining about Trump for?

by Common Dreams

"The elite ranks of our billionaire class continue to pull apart from the rest of us," a new Institute for Policy study analysis finds

In the United States, the 400 richest individuals now own more wealth than the bottom 64 percent of the population and the three richest own more wealth than the bottom 50 percent, while pervasive poverty means one in five households have zero or negative net worth.

snip

"The wealthiest 25 individuals in the United States today own $1 trillion in combined assets," the report notes. "These 25, a group equivalent to the active roster of a major league baseball team, hold more wealth than the bottom 56 percent of the U.S. population combined, 178 million people."'

snip

In order to get a broader sense of the size of the chasm between rich and poor in the U.S., Collins and Hoxie place the net worth of the top one percent and the bottom one percent side by side.

"The wealthiest 25 individuals in the United States today hold more wealth than the bottom 56 percent of the U.S. population combined, 178 million people." "All combined, households in the bottom one percent have a combined negative net worth of $196 billion," the report finds. "For comparison, the top one percent, a category holding the exact same number of people, have positive $33.4 trillion in combined net worth."

<more>

It is time to close the loopholes, increase their income tax and even the fucking playing field. That my friends is the right thing to do.

Well seeing how the rich run the government, and then the people went and elected a billionaire for the White House, I'd say those loopholes are staying open.

However it's numbers 5 and 5 on the list who seem to be doing most of the hard work keeping themselves rich. The Kochhead brothers.

It isn't theirs

Come on Kat.

I am disappointed in you. You took longer than I thought to bring in Trump. You really think I didn't know that was what this was all about to start with??
Jealous much. Covet much?
Tell me. Did any other President have money......meaning they were wealthy? We know Obama is. We know Bush is. Clinton?? That's a funny one. Talk about cheating to get your riches!

by Common Dreams

snip

snip

<more>

Thanks to very thing you worship, Big Government.

Last edited:
It isn't theirs

Come on Kat.

I am disappointed in you. You took longer than I thought to bring in Trump. You really think I didn't know that was what this was all about to start with??
Tell me. Did any other President have money......meaning they were wealthy? We know Obama is. We know Bush is. Clinton?? That's a funny one. Talk about cheating to get your riches!

That wasn't my point. My point was is Donald Trump campaigned on stopping the outsourcing, teaching your replacement and unfair treatment of the American worker. WTF has he done to complete this campaign promise? I watched all his campaign stops and believe me he talked a good game but he was the snake.

He attacked Goldmensacks but what does he do? He fills his cabinet with them.
He attacked Outsourcing and said he would tariff the businesses that did it. What has he done? Nothing.
He promised these jobs would come back to America. They're not.

YOu can't dodge the reality that big corporations have hurt this country.

It isn't theirs

Come on Kat.

That wasn't my point. My point was is Donald Trump campaigned on stopping the outsourcing, teaching your replacement and unfair treatment of the American worker. WTF has he done to complete this campaign promise? I watched all his campaign stops and believe me he talked a good game but he was the snake.

He attacked Outsourcing and said he would tariff the businesses that did it. What has he done? Nothing.

Big corporations have hurt the country because they buy political power from a big corrupt government, that you adore.

You are going around in circles without a clue as to why.

It is the elephant in the room, , but you can’t see it.

It isn't theirs

Come on Kat.

I am not trying to dodge anything. Maybe they have hurt in some way, but helped in others.

I am not going to judge Trump by less that a year being in office either.

I gave Obama a chance. Why shouldn't I give Trump the same?

I am not a huge fan, but people like you that do nothing but play the blame game turn me off so much it makes me defensive of the one they so hate and attack daily. I am not into that either.
I was no Obama fan, but I didn't constantly attack him, and call him every foul thing I could think of.

I would hate to have to be trying to clean up the mess this country is right now....and frankly I do not see it getting better no matter who is in office.

Way late here.almost 3:30. Good night!

Forum List

Back