3 million people without power & essentials and were all obsessed with spoiled rich athletes

Look no further for the source of our dysfunction.
/----/ We are doing everything possible for Texas, Florida and PR. The nation is able to multi task.

Not really when Trump is pissed at you he is obsessed,he wants revenge..:beer:

/----/ Why would he be pissed at Florida, Texas and Puerto Rico? How do his tweets stop any rescue or relief actions from happening? FEMA can't operate while the POTUS is tweeting which only takes a few minutes a day? Do you have any rational answers?
His tweets show he’s thinking more about protesters in the NFL than those suffering in Puerto Rico.

And your posts show obsessive hatred of trump, rather than the poor people of PR.
As if the there's an inconsistency in holding both beliefs simultaneously.

Look no further for the source of our dysfunction.
/----/ We are doing everything possible for Texas, Florida and PR. The nation is able to multi task.

Not really when Trump is pissed at you he is obsessed,he wants revenge..:beer:

/----/ Why would he be pissed at Florida, Texas and Puerto Rico? How do his tweets stop any rescue or relief actions from happening? FEMA can't operate while the POTUS is tweeting which only takes a few minutes a day? Do you have any rational answers?
His tweets show he’s thinking more about protesters in the NFL than those suffering in Puerto Rico.

And your posts show obsessive hatred of trump, rather than the poor people of PR.
That’s ok, your posts reveal the mindless drivel of a low IQ keyboard banger.

The people most upset with the NFL don't normally think about Puerto Rico. But they spend every weekend with the NFL.

The Orantuton is more about deflecting from the latest Obamacare debacle, and throwing the base a bone for his caving to the Mex's on Daca. Not to mention losing an insult war with NK.

Can't wait to see what he comes up with if the gop comes up craps on tax reform.
Another idiot who doesn't realize this thread is about us and not some politician.
No I just find your op trite, so I was responding to a post .. and not your thread
I don't doubt you find it trite, it's about people like you and you don't want to admit it.

Forum List

Back