3 alarm fire on the 50th floor of Trump Tower

Someone has been injured.
I hate to broach the subject but if someone dies, it's felony murder. That means some democrat is getting whatever the max penalty is.
You sure are jumping ahead of the facts here, but don’t let that stop you.
Russian troll bot getting ahead of the story.

From a far left drone troll!

The irony is thick in here.

Next we will be discussing a government web site change as a major news story.

Chances are some far left drone, told Alexa to start dinner as they went out with friends.

I hate to broach the subject but if someone dies, it's felony murder. That means some democrat is getting whatever the max penalty is.

Chances are some far left drone, told Alexa to start dinner as they went out with friends.
Sure, Comrade.

Since I'm an Apartment owner at Trump Tower let me share some facts.

It was an electrical fire, one of five or so such fires since I purchased in 2009.

Sure, Comrade.

And the far left drone troll proves my point for me.

or it could have been the Russians!

That's it! The Russians!

They did it!

Electrical fires typically are caused by people going stupid shit like running electrical extension cords under carpets. In cases where installation of the basic system is involved the most common problem involves the mixed use of aluminum and copper wires, also the use with inappropriate devices with aluminum wire. For example, outlets designed for copper wires being used with aluminum wire. Trump Tower is new enough that such a condition is not likely. The danger of mixing metals peaked in residential applications in the late 60's/early 70's when there was a serious copper shortage.

I have seen several major fires started when Aluminum service entry cable was used even though protective substances like NOALOX had been applied at the time of installation. That practice is still used and poses a threat unless the integrity of each such connection is checked at least annually.

Who do they suspect?
5ac94716524c4a1c008b4bea-750-375.jpg

Question is!

Will the Unit OWNER be Russian?

Last edited:
BREAKING: Hillary was seen falling down the stairs minutes before the fire broke out.

Trump Hate Fest..............

Uncaring who is hurt...........

Had the fire expanded it could have caused a lot of people to die.................

Shows who posts here....................It's all fun and games........

My best wishes to the NYFD for putting it on the line again to protect the people..............regardless of their politics.

Are you people Sad.....that no one died too.............

But please continue your Hate parade.............

Shows me volumes.

Forum List

Back