Calif Pot Taxed So High Black Market Survives

and that is why calif and other legal states are illegally exporting smoke at alarming rates....still not driving prices down..there will always be a black market....the legalization of moonshine has done nothing but drive down the quality and put good moonshiners outta business

Long live the black market
Mean while in Mexico

chainsaw-beheading-narco-mexico-video-sinaloa-cartel-decapitation-500x282.jpg

Simple economics: When an outside force increases the price of a commodity beyond its economic value, three things will happen: (1) consumers will use less of it, (2) consumers will find alternative means of getting substantially the same thing, and (3) a black market will be created to meet the need.

Applies to the Minimum Wage.

Applies to sales of MJ.

Applies to just about everything.

It's all funny .................It's all a game.............

Witness the last moments of those being beheaded by the cartels....

50c3ba6e8187_sf_4.jpg

mexican+cartil+beheading+a+woman.png

image-7.jpeg

Captured in Hollywood extorting money from Food Vendors..........Imported from Mexico and Central America..............

This is my opinion of them.................

eagle_middle_finger.jpg

Marijuana taxes in Nevada are higher than California. (cultivation, transport, and sales) The taxes were set by.......wait for it......Republicans.

As far as a black market, I doubt there would be a black market when you can grow your own.

Marijuana taxes in Nevada are higher than California. (cultivation, transport, and sales) The taxes were set by.......wait for it......Republicans.

As far as a black market, I doubt there would be a black market when you can grow your own.
Will it end the abuses to our south on the hardcore drugs sold in the United States...............No.

It is being used by States attempting to bridge the gap of deficits in out of control spending.......

Ah, but there is. 10 years ago, shops would sell you an ounce of the kine for $500-$600. You could buy the same thing from any high school kid for $300.

Forum List

Back