26 of the Dems who staged anti-gun sit-in are GUNOWNERS!!! HAHAHA

that's why you should read about no fly lists and who is actually on them. But why would you do that, you're not interested in facts. just parrots.
I have read them and even better i understand them.
fail.
ok, thank you. so now the names on the list, does that just mean the bad dude or dudette or is that all emcompassing to the name? Hmmmmmmmm? See someone with my name was on the list and every person flying who had that name, were stopped. everyone!! do you know that? So if there are 1000 john does, there are a thousand john does who will be stopped. You know this right? please say you do since you read it.
I see no problem with it.
and yet when facts are found out:

Oh and the bad guy john doe, most likely flew under a different name. Got that?

How do people with faked passports get on airplanes?
I guess you don't understand what fake and passport mean when combined into one word.
That's part of the reason they get on planes.
well yep you're right. which means they'd still get a gun. so you still can't stop them. And that is the point.

who gives a shit? Americans are also overwhelmingly stupid and we're a representative democracy, not a direct democracy.
We send every fucking legislator, congress and senate alike, to Washington by majority vote. That is why it matters that our lawmakers pay attention to what the overwhelming majority of us want them to do. We, 92% of us, want to close the background check loopholes and prevent suspected terrorists from buying guns. Our lawmakers will not pass this legislation. The folks my state elected are actually leaders in the effort to get something done. The rest of you should be looking to the ballot box to remedy the situation in November.
and when your party wins back congress go after it. That's how majority rule works. wow.
I don't actually have a party. The President and the democrats seriously disappointed me on that issue when they had the chance and didn't have the balls to take it. But if they're willing to push it now, I'll take it.
so you admit that when the dems held the congress they still didn't do anything as majority party. And yet here we are today. hmmmm seems disingenuous to say the least.
Neither have the republicans . Your point?

you know, i didn't see any answer to have you tried to purchase a gun? hmmmmm.,
I have owned guns so yes.
have background checks done?
Yes. Never had a problem.
then why do you question that it doesn't happen?
Because some times it doesn't .
Could you make whatever point you are attempting to make before winter set's in?
but you have no proof or evidence to make that claim. Do bad guys get guns illegally? yep, has nothing to do with our discussion though. We're talking gun shop sellers and buyers, and not trunk selling and buying.

I have read them and even better i understand them.
fail.
ok, thank you. so now the names on the list, does that just mean the bad dude or dudette or is that all emcompassing to the name? Hmmmmmmmm? See someone with my name was on the list and every person flying who had that name, were stopped. everyone!! do you know that? So if there are 1000 john does, there are a thousand john does who will be stopped. You know this right? please say you do since you read it.

I guess you don't understand what fake and passport mean when combined into one word.
well yep you're right. which means they'd still get a gun. so you still can't stop them. And that is the point.
False!
Nice try though.

False!
Nice try though.
why is it false?

Are you saying it's easier to board a plane with 250 people than buy a gun?

I have owned guns so yes.
have background checks done?
Yes. Never had a problem.
then why do you question that it doesn't happen?
Because some times it doesn't .
Could you make whatever point you are attempting to make before winter set's in?
but you have no proof or evidence to make that claim. Do bad guys get guns illegally? yep, has nothing to do with our discussion though. We're talking gun shop sellers and buyers, and not trunk selling and buying.
I do have proof but I wiLL not do your homework for you.
Try illegal gun sales from dealers or gun shops .
Oversight of dealers is critical because gun dealers represent a major source of illegally trafficked firearms. One report by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) analyzed 1,530 trafficking investigations conducted between July 1996 and December 1998 and found that dealers and pawnbrokers were associated with over 40,000 trafficked guns.4 The report concluded that these groups’ “access to large numbers of firearms makes them a particular threat to public safety when they fail to comply with the law.”5

False!
Nice try though.
why is it false?

Meaningless comparison.

False!
Nice try though.
why is it false?

Meaningless comparison.
why, you want the no fly list to be used to stop buying firearms? you admitted someone with a fake passport can board a plane. And then stated that wouldn't happen buying a gun. So buying a gun is more strict already. wow.

oh and you wish to inconvenience thousands for one person. Who would most likely never buy a gun legally.

False!
Nice try though.
why is it false?

Meaningless comparison.
why, you want the no fly list to be used to stop buying firearms? you admitted someone with a fake passport can board a plane. And then stated that wouldn't happen buying a gun. So buying a gun is more strict already. wow.
Also false but you can dream.

I own a pump action 12 gauge shotgun.

But I don't own a weapon designed for a battlefield. I own a weapon designed for sport.

I want to keep the weapons used most commonly in mass shootings off the street, i.e. the semi automatic firing system and high capacity ammunition clips. Weapons used in drive by shootings, terrorist attacks, lunatics in school yards and movie theaters have no place on our streets.

And I own a gun.

I don't want to take away your guns. I just want to make sure that the most dangerous among us can't get one.
but it isn't what I think. So why do you supposed your think means more than mine?
My think?

My think looks at the problem of gun violence and considers solutions.

I'm speculating that your think ignores gun violence and focuses on fears of the feds raiding your house and confiscating your arsenal.
so what is the problem after your think? Is it the gun or the person that has a problem?
Both. Guns designed to be used on battlefields do not belong on the streets. People who are mentally frazzled, tend toward terrorism or otherwise out of emotional balance certainly have no good use for battlefield weapons.

False!
Nice try though.
why is it false?

Meaningless comparison.
Also false but you can dream.
I'm spot on

Well considering this wasn't about taking away anyone's guns, just reasonable controls to keep guns out of the hands of the insane and the terrorists, what's the problem?
Don't bother telling me. Just be aware you need to do a little reading on what this fuss is all about.
Libs are liars.

Well considering this wasn't about taking away anyone's guns, just reasonable controls to keep guns out of the hands of the insane and the terrorists, what's the problem?
Don't bother telling me. Just be aware you need to do a little reading on what this fuss is all about.
Your idea of control is never a reasonable. fuck face

Nobody likes a hypocrite. This is as bad as dems ranting about financial inequality while First Tranny Michelle steals millions of dollars from the taxpayers for her vacations.

26 of the Democrats Who Participated in the Gun Control Sit-In Own Guns

By Jillian Kay Melchior | 2:13 pm, June 23, 2016
Congressional Democrats ended their 25-hour sit-in on the House floor this afternoon, failing to force a vote on two pieces of gun legislation. The controversial sit-in included 26 Democratic lawmakers who themselves own guns, Heat Street learned after examining 2013 USA Today data on congressional firearms ownership. The participants also included 12 more Democrats in Congress who either didn’t respond to USA Today’s gun survey or declined to say whether or not they possessed a firearm.

The sit-in, launched by civil-rights leader Rep. John Lewis, centered on two pieces of proposed gun legislation. One would expand background checks to cover all commercial gun sales; the other seeks tougher prohibitions against gun purchases for terror suspects.
Buncha mo fo's.
Dear little cocksucks. I have been a gun owner for 60 years. And I fully support more controls on the assault weapons. They are the preferred weapon of the mass killers in this nation, irregardless of what stripe the crazies are. That you are trying to paint this as some kind of general ban on guns simply demonstrates the depths of deceit that you will engage in.

Nobody likes a hypocrite. This is as bad as dems ranting about financial inequality while First Tranny Michelle steals millions of dollars from the taxpayers for her vacations.

26 of the Democrats Who Participated in the Gun Control Sit-In Own Guns

By Jillian Kay Melchior | 2:13 pm, June 23, 2016
Congressional Democrats ended their 25-hour sit-in on the House floor this afternoon, failing to force a vote on two pieces of gun legislation. The controversial sit-in included 26 Democratic lawmakers who themselves own guns, Heat Street learned after examining 2013 USA Today data on congressional firearms ownership. The participants also included 12 more Democrats in Congress who either didn’t respond to USA Today’s gun survey or declined to say whether or not they possessed a firearm.

The sit-in, launched by civil-rights leader Rep. John Lewis, centered on two pieces of proposed gun legislation. One would expand background checks to cover all commercial gun sales; the other seeks tougher prohibitions against gun purchases for terror suspects.

yes it is quite common

they are called limousine liberals

with the motto do as i say not as i do

although it was staged as a anti gun stunt

the real quest was to strip away

the right of DUE PROCESS

you can achieve so much more

if the DUE PROCESS problem is eliminated

Forum List

Back