26 of the Dems who staged anti-gun sit-in are GUNOWNERS!!! HAHAHA

How to get a gun Without a Background Check

Obtaining a gun without a background check in the United States (and much of the world) is a fairly easy process, and is becoming easier all the time. Here are some of the common methods of obtaining a gun without a background check.

1. Have someone who can pass the background check buy it for you. This is illegal to do for someone who is forbidden from possessing guns. It is known as a straw purchase. The BATFE says that it is the most common method for criminals to obtain guns. In most states it is not illegal to buy a gun for someone who may legally possess one, as a gift.

2. Steal it. This is a common method for criminals to obtain guns. If you are of the persuasion that thinks more government is the answer to every problem, you might want to make it illegal for people to have their guns stolen, or to require that guns be locked up in vaults, making them harder to steal.

The Supreme Court has already ruled that it is unconstitutional to require people to have their guns locked up. People have a right to have loaded handguns (the type most commonly used in crime) unlocked in their home as ruled in the Heller decision. This ruling was extended to the states in McDonald. The Newtown shooter stole the guns he used, and murdered his mother in order to do so.

3. Buy it from someone who stole it. Another very common source for criminals. Stealing immediately breaks the ability to "trace" the firearm, rendering "tracing" nearly useless for solving crimes. It can be used for demonizing the original victim the gun was stolen from, though. Guns that are used in crime in tight gun control states, that come from states that have greater freedom in obtaining guns (often with lower crime rates), were purchased an average of 11 years before. With over 300 million firearms in the United States, methods two and three are a large and uncontrollable source of guns for criminals. Tens of millions of these guns were made before 1968, have no serial number, and cannot be traced.

Now, of the 4 proposals not voted on by the House, which of those do you suppose would have prevented the Orlando shooting?
Kinda Meaningless now don't ya think .
It won't bring back the dead

meaning what exactly? ever go purchase a gun? Just saying you have no idea what happens. Someone parroted something and you now repeat it. funny. Polly need a ..
false, you just wish that ...
in theory
DEFINITION
  1. used in describing what is supposed to happen or be possible, usually with the implication that it does not in fact happen:
    "in theory, things can only get better; in practice, they may well become a lot worse"
battling ignorance one post at a time.
sorry, but you didn't respond to my post, so I have no idea what you're writing about. I do know that battling your ignorance is one post at a time. I do my best.

Obtaining a gun without a background check in the United States (and much of the world) is a fairly easy process, and is becoming easier all the time. Here are some of the common methods of obtaining a gun without a background check.

1. Have someone who can pass the background check buy it for you. This is illegal to do for someone who is forbidden from possessing guns. It is known as a straw purchase. The BATFE says that it is the most common method for criminals to obtain guns. In most states it is not illegal to buy a gun for someone who may legally possess one, as a gift.

2. Steal it. This is a common method for criminals to obtain guns. If you are of the persuasion that thinks more government is the answer to every problem, you might want to make it illegal for people to have their guns stolen, or to require that guns be locked up in vaults, making them harder to steal.

The Supreme Court has already ruled that it is unconstitutional to require people to have their guns locked up. People have a right to have loaded handguns (the type most commonly used in crime) unlocked in their home as ruled in the Heller decision. This ruling was extended to the states in McDonald. The Newtown shooter stole the guns he used, and murdered his mother in order to do so.

3. Buy it from someone who stole it. Another very common source for criminals. Stealing immediately breaks the ability to "trace" the firearm, rendering "tracing" nearly useless for solving crimes. It can be used for demonizing the original victim the gun was stolen from, though. Guns that are used in crime in tight gun control states, that come from states that have greater freedom in obtaining guns (often with lower crime rates), were purchased an average of 11 years before. With over 300 million firearms in the United States, methods two and three are a large and uncontrollable source of guns for criminals. Tens of millions of these guns were made before 1968, have no serial number, and cannot be traced.
yep, ever been to the south side of Chicago? This is exactly how most of the guns there are purchased. Stop that first and then let's talk about citizens who abide by the laws.
Chicago has nothing on gun sales that so cal can't do better.

Now, of the 4 proposals not voted on by the House, which of those do you suppose would have prevented the Orlando shooting?

Then allow me to rephrase.

WHICH OF THE FOUR FUCKING STUPID BILLS PROPOSED BY RETARDED DEMOCRATS DO YOU CLAIM WOULD PREVENT FUCKING CRIMINALS FROM GETTING FUCKING GUNS?

meaning what exactly? ever go purchase a gun? Just saying you have no idea what happens. Someone parroted something and you now repeat it. funny. Polly need a ..
in theory
DEFINITION
  1. used in describing what is supposed to happen or be possible, usually with the implication that it does not in fact happen:
    "in theory, things can only get better; in practice, they may well become a lot worse"
sorry, but you didn't respond to my post, so I have no idea what you're writing about. I do know that battling your ignorance is one post at a time. I do my best.
My post is the explanation.
Learn to read and think about what is written.

O
Oh. OK. You admit Harry Reid is an obstructionist?
no more than the house and senate republicans since Obama was elected.
Then none of us have anything to complain about.

Either you support obstructionists from both parties or you reject doing it.

I reject all of them and want them all in prison and replaced.
nothing is that black and white ...
that's why you should read about no fly lists and who is actually on them. But why would you do that, you're not interested in facts. just parrots.
I have read them and even better i understand them.
fail.
ok, thank you. so now the names on the list, does that just mean the bad dude or dudette or is that all emcompassing to the name? Hmmmmmmmm? See someone with my name was on the list and every person flying who had that name, were stopped. everyone!! do you know that? So if there are 1000 john does, there are a thousand john does who will be stopped. You know this right? please say you do since you read it.

Oh and the bad guy john doe, most likely flew under a different name. Got that?

How do people with faked passports get on airplanes?

Last edited:

WHICH OF THE FOUR FUCKING STUPID BILLS PROPOSED BY RETARDED DEMOCRATS DO YOU CLAIM WOULD PREVENT FUCKING CRIMINALS FROM GETTING FUCKING GUNS?
I never claimed anything .
Are you hallucinating again?

We already have background checks.
in theory ...
in theory
DEFINITION
you know, i didn't see any answer to have you tried to purchase a gun? hmmmmm.,

no more than the house and senate republicans since Obama was elected.

that's why you should read about no fly lists and who is actually on them. But why would you do that, you're not interested in facts. just parrots.
fail.
ok, thank you. so now the names on the list, does that just mean the bad dude or dudette or is that all emcompassing to the name? Hmmmmmmmm? See someone with my name was on the list and every person flying who had that name, were stopped. everyone!! do you know that? So if there are 1000 john does, there are a thousand john does who will be stopped. You know this right? please say you do since you read it.
I see no problem with it.

Then why are you crying that we need more gun laws?

in theory ...
in theory
DEFINITION
I have owned guns so yes.

So nutjobs and pissed off people are less likely to kill bystanders or hostages because of a bogus cause or the inability to get a blow job.
Are you one of those?

fail.
and yet when facts are found out:

in theory
DEFINITION
have background checks done?

in theory
DEFINITION
Yes. Never had a problem.

So nutjobs and pissed off people are less likely to kill bystanders or hostages because of a bogus cause or the inability to get a blow job.
Are you one of those?
so what would you do to find mentally disturbed people?

then why do you question that it doesn't happen?

fail.
and yet when facts are found out:

I guess you don't understand what fake and passport mean when combined into one word.
That's part of the reason they get on planes.

who gives a shit? Americans are also overwhelmingly stupid and we're a representative democracy, not a direct democracy.
We send every fucking legislator, congress and senate alike, to Washington by majority vote. That is why it matters that our lawmakers pay attention to what the overwhelming majority of us want them to do. We, 92% of us, want to close the background check loopholes and prevent suspected terrorists from buying guns. Our lawmakers will not pass this legislation. The folks my state elected are actually leaders in the effort to get something done. The rest of you should be looking to the ballot box to remedy the situation in November.
and when your party wins back congress go after it. That's how majority rule works. wow.
I don't actually have a party. The President and the democrats seriously disappointed me on that issue when they had the chance and didn't have the balls to take it. But if they're willing to push it now, I'll take it.
so you admit that when the dems held the congress they still didn't do anything as majority party. And yet here we are today. hmmmm seems disingenuous to say the least.

then why do you question that it doesn't happen?
Because some times it doesn't .
Could you make whatever point you are attempting to make before winter set's in?

Forum List

Back