26 of the Dems who staged anti-gun sit-in are GUNOWNERS!!! HAHAHA

Nobody likes a hypocrite. This is as bad as dems ranting about financial inequality while First Tranny Michelle steals millions of dollars from the taxpayers for her vacations.

Shows there are responsible gun owners out there who support reasonable regulations restricting terrorist access to guns

85% of Americans support it, Republicans won't even allow a vote

Republicans voted on it last week in the Senate.

4 bills failed to pass.

What gives the Democrat members of the House the idea that any bill voted on would pass, and if it did, it would pass in the Senate?

The key is VOTE for or against the bill and then let the voters decide

Right now, these bills get buried in committee and nobody is held accoutable
I much prefer votes by held and names be on record. I would not be surprised in the least if the whole charade was orchestrated between the two parties to avoid just that.
conspiracy theory alert!
Well, the democrats certainly were all about the show, not about the substance. the last thing they really want is their names on legislation that will come back to haunt them when they have to face outraged voters, the poor deluded dears.

If the Dems were pushing to ban all firearms, you might have a point. I am a solid supporter of the 2nd amendment. But I am also one who abhors lies & liars.

If there are Dems who bought a gun without a background check, THEN they would be a hypocrite. But not this.

Shows there are responsible gun owners out there who support reasonable regulations restricting terrorist access to guns

85% of Americans support it, Republicans won't even allow a vote

4 bills failed to pass.

What gives the Democrat members of the House the idea that any bill voted on would pass, and if it did, it would pass in the Senate?

I much prefer votes by held and names be on record. I would not be surprised in the least if the whole charade was orchestrated between the two parties to avoid just that.
conspiracy theory alert!
Well, the democrats certainly were all about the show, not about the substance. the last thing they really want is their names on legislation that will come back to haunt them when they have to face outraged voters, the poor deluded dears.
Rationalizing.

4 bills failed to pass.

conspiracy theory alert!
Rationalizing.
You have to do a lot of that when you're talking about democrats.

conspiracy theory alert!
Rationalizing.
Sometimes , but conservatives do exponentially more rationalizing than liberals.

conspiracy theory alert!
Rationalizing.
Sometimes , but conservatives do exponentially more rationalizing than liberals.
If those exponents are negative, sure.

conspiracy theory alert!
Rationalizing.
classic example of rationalization.

Rationalizing.
classic example of rationalization.
Like I said, democrats are like that.

Forum List

Back