Kathianne said:
He's still in a coma somewhere, I'm awaiting his awakening...

Hopefully it will be in the next few hours so we don't have to suffer an imbecile that lets a flunky take over his office.

no1tovote4 said:
Hopefully it will be in the next few hours so we don't have to suffer an imbecile that lets a flunky take over his office.
:beer: Do you have the feeling maybe Barooz might come and help out? :laugh:

Tonight's episode really left a sour taste in my mouth. Between Cummings' suicide, Jack giving up the 15 year old girl, and the mechanic getting shot, it was just a really depressing episode, no?

And the thing with Sean Astin's sister really seemed like a little bit of a stretch. I hope they're going somewhere a little more cohesive with that storyline.

Sounds like we'll be seeing Kim in the next couple of weeks. As long as she stays away from any mountain lions or drug dealers, I'm looking forward to it.

i'm thinking the thing with the sister is someone is using her to get to him like to get his passcodes or passcard at a later date. nothing is ever that simple with 24. i'm thinking this episode was one of the set up episodes that they usualy have to move the storyline along. i've noticed that every four hours something major happens and the previous three hours were the setup to it at least it seems that way because when you re watch it on dvd the first three hours on the disc seem like their building up to the fourth.

And did you see the scenes from next week's episode? Wow, that one's gonna rock.

About the 15 year-old sex slave: she has obviously watched seasons 1-4, and thus knows exactly what happens to the sorry chumps who along with the double-agent schemes of CTU (Hello, Mrs. Araz, Barooz[what ever became of him anyway?]).

Lefty Wilbury said:
i'm thinking the thing with the sister is someone is using her to get to him like to get his passcodes or passcard at a later date. nothing is ever that simple with 24. i'm thinking this episode was one of the set up episodes that they usualy have to move the storyline along. i've noticed that every four hours something major happens and the previous three hours were the setup to it at least it seems that way because when you re watch it on dvd the first three hours on the disc seem like their building up to the fourth.
Me too, seeing it as a 'set up' episode. Ah the suspense. I must admit it was tough, slow moving that it was. I thought, "I gotta stay awake for the last 10 minutes," then :dunno: Still I'm curious to the chemistry between Mike and the Nixonian wife. :laugh: Anyone else think Edgar may go 'bad?' Afterall, did he ever get to bury his radioactive mom?

I think Edgar's just head-over-heels in love with Chloe. Then again, he could go bad, who knows? Of course, if he ever landed Chloe, it would be every nerd's fantasy come true: the overweight, shy computer nerd lands the hot, just-nerdy-enough, still willing to kick some ass, chick.

I think Mike had something to do with Cummings' suicide. Maybe it's just the way that the actor plays the character, though, he always seems to be up to something sketchy.

I dunno, I was definitely waiting for most of the last fifteen minutes for Jack to really go insane on the guy in the penthouse, I really thought that was what it was leading up to.

The other thing that seemed sort of out of character, for me at least, was toward the beginning when Jack wanted to walk away from everything to go find his daughter. That's not the Jack Bauer I know.

the episode seemed a little weak. I was rooting for the insane First lady in the first couple episodes. Now im wishing she was shipped off to the insane asylum. Im still having a hard time comprehending that the president of Russia and America signed a pact just 3 hours earlier and all this crazy crap has happened since.

and wtf is up with Rudy's sister? That came out of left field.

insein said:
the episode seemed a little weak. I was rooting for the insane First lady in the first couple episodes. Now im wishing she was shipped off to the insane asylum. Im still having a hard time comprehending that the president of Russia and America signed a pact just 3 hours earlier and all this crazy crap has happened since.

and wtf is up with Rudy's sister? That came out of left field.
Hey, she punched Lynn, that counts.

just when they thought they had them nope the bad guys slip away. you just knew jack would take out the terrorists and disobey a direct order.

Lefty Wilbury said:
just when they thought they had them nope the bad guys slip away. you just knew jack would take out the terrorists and disobey a direct order.
Damn, tonight was good. I'm waiting to find out how the first lady is going to screw dick. :laugh:

A lot happened tonight, but for some reason it just seemed like more setup, to me. Maybe because I was half-asleep through most of it.

I was really hoping to hear Jack Bauer trying to pull off that Russian guy's accent, but it didn't happen. I like that Rudy and Bauer are already about to be at odds with each other.

a good setup episode. the first lady getting in the limo really throws a wrench into the plan. rudy seems to be getting pissed off more by the minute. its going to be interesting to see why the name of the guy thats in that company rang a bell.

I like that black guy, the SWAT leader or whatever he is. I'm glad to see him putting Rudy in his place next week.

I think that shooting a helicopter down with a handgun is next to impossible.... Jack Bauer sure is freaky accurate with a handgun.

So, is Mike dirty? He appeared to be giving the Russian premier's route to Julian Sands, the terrorist, before the President made up his mind. Did I misinterpret that scene?

i think the pres sort of gave him a nod when they were going towards the limo as if to say "do it".the episode transcript on fox.com/24 might have something on it but i don't think its up yet

I think that shooting a helicopter down with a handgun is next to impossible.... Jack Bauer sure is freaky accurate with a handgun.

At least it didn't explode in mid-air, I really expected that to happen. If you fired into the blades, wouldn't it mess it up to at least force it to the ground? At least on a civilian helicopter?

So, is Mike dirty? He appeared to be giving the Russian premier's route to Julian Sands, the terrorist, before the President made up his mind. Did I misinterpret that scene?

I may be alone on this, but I think that not only is Mike dirty, he killed Cummings. He was the first one to find his body and everything, but maybe that's just how the actor's going with it.

If they make Mike dirty I am pretty much done with the show. I think Mike has been allowed to step all over this President (who seems rather wishy-washy, I mean what a wimp...) for so long it is easy to get into a habit of it. I think a crackdown or two might get Mike right back in line.

I know its my first season on the show, but tis odd how mike looks like cheney and the president is so damn pussy like. ITs like how a liberal perceives Bush, as merely a puppet of the mastermind.

In spite of that, the show is good. I think Rudy is in on it. Why didnt he tell anyone about his card? How come that info Nathanson had was DOD? Rudy/Lynn is in on this somehow. I also think that Logan's whole "Im a pussy act" is just that an act. He is trying to play it off like hes not in control when he makes all the tough decisions sound rather easy. He even convinced Mike that Killing the Russian Prez was a good idea.

Crazy to see where this goes.

Forum List

Back