i think its going to turn out that high level insiders in the pentagon were in on setting up the nerve gas op with giving it to the russian terrorists. will heller be in on it? or better yet will audrey be in on it.

I honestly wish there'd be no more "suprise! I'm in on it!" moments, really. It's just such an easy plot twist, and they've used it quite a bit in every season I've seen. I guess it's hard to have 23 cliffhangers in a season and not use that move at least once, but none of them have been nearly as shocking as Nina in season 1.

That was good, I just mean the plot twist of someone who you thought was good turning out to be bad. I really think Nina was the only one that was completely mindblowing.

Dan said:
That was good, I just mean the plot twist of someone who you thought was good turning out to be bad. I really think Nina was the only one that was completely mindblowing.
This week was the BEST! Next week, 2 hours! Whoohoo!

another good one this week! i wonder if rudy is gone for good? i didn't expect a guy with a flamethrower to be involved in the motorcade attack. you don't see that in movies all that much anymore. i wonder if the guy at the company the ex ctu guy is one of the same ones that jack sent up the river that was alluded to in season 1. its going to be interesting to see where the storyline goes from here.

This week's was good, even though there was hardly any Jack whatsoever!

Rudy will definitely be back, if for no other reason than the fact that they spent so much time setting up his sister and the other guy having that ID card.

The ending was weird tonight, I'm not sure why. I guess because every episode ends with a BUM-BUM-BUM!!!! shocking final moment or bit of dialogue that it was weird to have this one just kind of settle out. Not that anything's settled, but we pretty much knew from the beginning of the episode that SOMETHING was gonna go wrong with the assassination, right?

Kim and Tony coming back next week, looks like. Wonder what the big surprise they alluded to in the ads is gonna be? Is Tony in on it?

Im starting to think president Logan is in on it. Mike was practically begging him to call the motorcade back especially when his wife was in there. Didnt the thought ever cross their mind that the terrorists might be lieing? What if they wanted to Kill Suburoff and then set off the gas on American soil anyway? Then Logan would have looked real stupid. He's playing dumb but i think he knows whats what. He might have had Cummings killed as well.

At any rate it seems like the liberal mindset of Bush being in on all these conspiracies. So it makes perfect sense to me that they'd write it up that way. 2 hours next week is going to be sweet. :terror:

Lefty Wilbury said:
i think the pres sort of gave him a nod when they were going towards the limo as if to say "do it".the episode transcript on fox.com/24 might have something on it but i don't think its up yet

I fianlly caught the nod in the recap this week. Im not sure what to think about Mike now.

One thing I do know- the President is going to take credit with his wife for
sending in CTU to rescue her.
If not, she'll leave him, or worse. :laugh:

So the daughter is back next week. I remember one season she was a Nanny, and the next she was a highly-skilled CTU operative. Maybe this season they'll just shoot the moon and put her in charge of all of CTU. :lame2:

So the daughter is back next week. I remember one season she was a Nanny, and the next she was a highly-skilled CTU operative. Maybe this season they'll just shoot the moon and put her in charge of all of CTU.

Supposedly, they explain how this happened in the 24 video game, which takes place between seasons 2 and 3. Which isn't to say that it will make sense or anything...

Oh, and also...

SPOILERS.

i read somewhere that Rudy's contract only ran for nine episodes, and last night's episode was number seven, so I guess he'll be saying goodbye soon after all.

It was a good week, but Jack is off... He didn't torture anybody for a full two hours! I did see that Tony was talking in the next weeks show.

no1tovote4 said:
It was a good week, but Jack is off... He didn't torture anybody for a full two hours! I did see that Tony was talking in the next weeks show.

Dont worry. 2 hours next week. Jack will have at least 45 minutes of torture for henderson.

Dan said:
Supposedly, they explain how this happened in the 24 video game, which takes place between seasons 2 and 3. Which isn't to say that it will make sense or anything...

Oh, and also...

SPOILERS.

i read somewhere that Rudy's contract only ran for nine episodes, and last night's episode was number seven, so I guess he'll be saying goodbye soon after all.

if you ever want to know when people return or leave the show just hit imdb.com and look at the 24 page they have the lineups for who in and whos not in what episode already up for most of this season

I actually don't wanna know, I was tricked into reading that one, so I figured I'd try to make everyone else read it too.

Lefty Wilbury said:
bumping to remind everyone its two hours this week not just one!
Tell me about it, I work at the bank tonight after school until 6:30, will have to race home to catch the beginning!

theim said:
Two words: HOLY SHIT!
That was great! Dropping like bugs on the headlights! Edgar dead, :cry:

Question for y'all, is Lynn in a sealed room? Will Tony kill Christopher before they get the info?

I liked Edgar, the affable doofus who just wanted to fit in. He shall be avenged!!!!

No wussy VX Nerve Gas can possibly kill Jack Bauer. Besides, killing Jack Bauer only makes him angrier.

theim said:
I liked Edgar, the affable doofus who just wanted to fit in. He shall be avenged!!!!

No wussy VX Nerve Gas can possibly kill Jack Bauer. Besides, killing Jack Bauer only makes him angrier.

Yeah, Chloe cried. I really thought she and Edgar would get together once...ah well. Jack is going to pull up his sweatshirt hood and crawl through the ventilation system? :teeth:

What about Barry? Do you think Christopher set him up with Kim?

Forum List

Back