You can try cold turkey, but i mean that comes with a nasty sickness and hallucinations. You might see a baby crawling on the ceiling. That'll screw with your head, lol.

Yeah, I dropped a Season 2 DVD into the toilet and crawled in after it. I swear, every night Jack Bauer haunts my dreams, I hear his screams all through the night: "Dammit! We don't have time for that! Dammit!"

Dan said:
Yeah, but they don't get the fix like 24 does, I'd end up OD'ing on them.

Not that I'm addicted to 24. I can quit anytime I want. You're the ones with the problems!!

Yes, but it is a problem I like having!

Without 24 (and House), TV is pretty vapid.

Stay with us, Dan. We'll get through this together! :thup:

Abbey Normal said:
Yes, but it is a problem I like having!

Without 24 (and House), TV is pretty vapid.

Stay with us, Dan. We'll get through this together! :thup:
House was GREAT last night.

Okay, Jack can pick out a terrorist with a Glock at 500 yards but can't hit a fleeing vehicle? Whatup with dat?!!

Also, he didn't torture anybody in the last hour, he'll need a fix soon... ;)

Not to sound like the resident grinch, but I think House looks kinda lame. Is it better than it looks?

Okay, Jack can pick out a terrorist with a Glock at 500 yards but can't hit a fleeing vehicle? Whatup with dat?!!

Also, he didn't torture anybody in the last hour, he'll need a fix soon...

True. He did get to strangle Audrey last week, I think torturing a woman you know counts twice as much as torturing a random terrorist.

What's up with the Prez being very worried all day, even when he's in a room ALONE, when all this time, he's been masterminding the whole plan? He's really devoted to his lies.

no1tovote4 said:

Also, he didn't torture anybody in the last hour, he'll need a fix soon... ;)
He didn't shoot anyone in the thigh, but he did slit a throat! :laugh: Why are the writers trying to make us like Audrey? Is she sleeping with all of them? :dunno:

Why are the writers trying to make us like Audrey?

Because a botched special effect melted her face, so they feel guilty. That's what happened right? She looks like a mummy.

Dan said:
Not to sound like the resident grinch, but I think House looks kinda lame. Is it better than it looks?

True. He did get to strangle Audrey last week, I think torturing a woman you know counts twice as much as torturing a random terrorist.
I thought it looked lame too until I watched it... you might find each episode repetitive though, judging by your gripes about 24. The writing is rather clever in parts, but you have to appreciate a good dose of sarcasm to really enjoy it.

The ClayTaurus said:
I thought it looked lame too until I watched it... you might find each episode repetitive though, judging by your gripes about 24. The writing is rather clever in parts, but you have to appreciate a good dose of sarcasm to really enjoy it.

Sarcasm is king. :bow2:

Dan, at its core, it is Sherlock Holmes, medical style. I happen to love Holmes' stories, so I would have liked it anyway, but the clever repartee and sarcasm are what really make me love it. If on top of all that, you happen to like graphic shots of gross medical problems, you can't lose.

Sarcasm is king.

Dan, at its core, it is Sherlock Holmes, medical style. I happen to love Holmes' stories, so I would have liked it anyway, but the clever repartee and sarcasm are what really make me love it. If on top of all that, you happen to like graphic shots of gross medical problems, you can't lose.

Stop.... you had me at 'sarcasm'. 'Graphic shots of gross medical problems' was like icing on the cake.

Seriously, this sounds way different than what I got from the previews, I'll have to check it out!

Dan said:
Stop.... you had me at 'sarcasm'. 'Graphic shots of gross medical problems' was like icing on the cake.

Seriously, this sounds way different than what I got from the previews, I'll have to check it out!

Oh yea im sure YOU like sarcasm, DAN. :mm:

Dan said:

Dr. House is a fast-talking non-PC smart ass extraordinaire. I think you will love him. :D

Forum List

Back