back to the main topic of this thread. its going to be interesting to see what the sec of def brings into this. the dynamic between the pres and vp is also going to be fun to watch as well.

Man oh man this is going to be a killer finish.

I seriously thought there is no way Chloe gets out of this one but of course when i saw him turn the corner and the womens bathroom was in view, voila.

The shootout with the cops and hendersons men was great. They were taking out the cops like nothing. Then the military comes in and moes them down like toy soldiers.

Of course the poor bank manager dies. That was almost too predictable. I was hopin he'd last another episode or so. Plus we didnt see what happened with evelyn and her daughter. Henderson mustve killed them both. He wouldnt leave her around after he got what he wanted.

I cant figure out Hayes now. She seemed shocked by the Bauer warrant but shes all gung ho in trying to capture him. That dude that works for her is obviously in on it somehow. A Henchman but an important one to keep Hayes on track perhaps.

Is Henderson really the mastermind? Logan seems to be taking orders from him. Logan still seems like a tool. I guess they couldnt change his personality too much.

Aaron is going to die. Probably trying to save the first lady. She is back to suspecting something after that phone call. She let her guard down but its way back up now.

Then there is the VP. They set him up to be the bad guy and now he's looking like a possible good guy on the inside.

Lots of setup stuff in this episode. As usual can't wait till next week.

I love this show!

Who's going to untie the dead banker's poor wife? Evelyn and the kid are for sure toast! Why didn't Jack leave the kid his cell phone of death phone number? Everyone else has it!

CTU can find Audrey's car in a matter of minutes, why can't they find Jack?

I disagree about Logan/Henderson, Logan did once again try to lay the whole mess at Henderson's feet. "We're going to bring down the President of the United States" ~Jack Bauer.

Are we sure that it was the bank manager that died, and not Wayne Palmer? The scene was so dark; I just heard a voice from the back of the car say "He's dead", and I couldn't tell whose voice it was. I hope Palmer's alive. I like him.

Abbey Normal said:
Are we sure that it was the bank manager that died, and not Wayne Palmer? The scene was so dark; I just heard a voice from the back of the car say "He's dead", and I couldn't tell whose voice it was. I hope Palmer's alive. I like him.

Time to get a better TV. Wayne said "He's dead." I didnt think the guy had to die. He should have been wounded and then faded away after JAck dropped him off. They wouldnt have come after him till they had jack in hand. So basically you could have just wrote him off. Oh well.

Time to get a better TV. Wayne said "He's dead." I didnt think the guy had to die. He should have been wounded and then faded away after JAck dropped him off. They wouldnt have come after him till they had jack in hand. So basically you could have just wrote him off. Oh well.

They seem to like to kill off characters after they're done.

I don't see them killing Evelyn or the kid. Especially not the kid, I think that's still a little too taboo. I think Henderson will kidnap them and use them to lure Jack in.

Dan said:
They seem to like to kill off characters after they're done.

I don't see them killing Evelyn or the kid. Especially not the kid, I think that's still a little too taboo. I think Henderson will kidnap them and use them to lure Jack in.

For what reason though? I just assumed that when he got what he wanted from here, it would make sense for him to kill them both. They didnt have to show it but it was understood IMO. See Henderson killing those 2 makes sense. You moe down the 2 EMT's without a care, whats 2 females matter to you in your quest to cover up.

It doesnt make sense to just kill the Bank manager from a random shot resulting in what appeared to be a gunshot wound to the stomach. He died in minutes. Thats a weak way to go out. I just think of his poor wife tied up at home wondering what happened to her husband when just 20 minutes earlier they were settling in for bed, watching Leno.

Chloe escapes! pretty good episode tonight. I didn't think henderson would slice audrey up to distract jack. heller should have just ripped the cell phone from the pres pocket and hit re dial. it's going to get interesting now

Lefty Wilbury said:
Chloe escapes! pretty good episode tonight. I didn't think henderson would slice audrey up to distract jack. heller should have just ripped the cell phone from the pres pocket and hit re dial. it's going to get interesting now
:bang3: :bang3: :bang3: I fell asleep before it started!

Kathianne said:
:bang3: :bang3: :bang3: I fell asleep before it started!

Tivo kathi. Dont worry. You can catch the "Previously" next week.

Kick ass episode. A little predictable at the end with the last second save by henderson and Heller getting screwed. I think Hal will be influential in the end because it would mean he becomes president if they take down Logan.

WTF happened Aaron? They better not have killed him off screen. He deserves to go out in a blaze of glory.

Mike's back. Thank God. He knows whats up. Him and Karen Hayes are going to figure it out even with that lackey getting in her way.

The psycho bitch had her psychosis backfire on her. Thats what it was all about. At least it meant something and wasnt just useless banter when Bill brushed her.

I love how chloe just walks right out as soon as they lock her in. Classic. She's got balls of titanium.

No one influential has died in recent episodes. I really thought Audrey was going to bite it this time. She's been through hell today. Tortured by Jack. Tortured by that other dude. Her dad betrays her. She damn near bleeds to death. I think shes going to cap Henderson, lol.

Damn good episode. The whole oil angle is alittle weak but whatever. the rest of it is interesting.

insein said:
Tivo kathi. Dont worry. You can catch the "Previously" next week.

Kick ass episode. A little predictable at the end with the last second save by henderson and Heller getting screwed. I think Hal will be influential in the end because it would mean he becomes president if they take down Logan.

WTF happened Aaron? They better not have killed him off screen. He deserves to go out in a blaze of glory.

Mike's back. Thank God. He knows whats up. Him and Karen Hayes are going to figure it out even with that lackey getting in her way.

The psycho bitch had her psychosis backfire on her. Thats what it was all about. At least it meant something and wasnt just useless banter when Bill brushed her.

I love how chloe just walks right out as soon as they lock her in. Classic. She's got balls of titanium.

No one influential has died in recent episodes. I really thought Audrey was going to bite it this time. She's been through hell today. Tortured by Jack. Tortured by that other dude. Her dad betrays her. She damn near bleeds to death. I think shes going to cap Henderson, lol.

Damn good episode. The whole oil angle is alittle weak but whatever. the rest of it is interesting.
I don't have TiVo, wish I did! LOL! For one program a week, I don't think so. I read the synopsis on Dave Barry's blog, though the President Manilow/handbag, Robocop, etc., characters take a bit of thinking for interpretation. I think I got the gist.

Chloe filched the bad guy's key card and snuck out with a laptop? Audrey got her artery cut by Henderson, but Jack saved her with an electrical cord tourniquet? (dang. I'm sure she'll be back next week with her hair all nice, lol)

The one thing I can't get straight, was Heller stupid in going to Logan? Is Aaron dead? Where's Wayne? Where's Curtis?

Kathianne said:
I don't have TiVo, wish I did! LOL! For one program a week, I don't think so. I read the synopsis on Dave Barry's blog, though the President Manilow/handbag, Robocop, etc., characters take a bit of thinking for interpretation. I think I got the gist.

Chloe filched the bad guy's key card and snuck out with a laptop? Audrey got her artery cut by Henderson, but Jack saved her with an electrical cord tourniquet? (dang. I'm sure she'll be back next week with her hair all nice, lol)

The one thing I can't get straight, was Heller stupid in going to Logan? Is Aaron dead? Where's Wayne? Where's Curtis?

Wayne and Audrey are with Buchanon. I wonder how long it will take CTU to find them.

Where The F' is Curtis? I guess it takes more then 1 hour to clean up a blown up natural gas facility. Only thing i could think of for his absence.

Audrey is in next week's previews with a gun to Henderson's head and she looks far from neat and clean. I think shes wearing down.

insein said:
Wayne and Audrey are with Buchanon. I wonder how long it will take CTU to find them.

Where The F' is Curtis? I guess it takes more then 1 hour to clean up a blown up natural gas facility. Only thing i could think of for his absence.

Audrey is in next week's previews with a gun to Henderson's head and she looks far from neat and clean. I think shes wearing down.

Thanks, I can't believe I fell asleep and woke at midnight. Going to be a long day tomorrow!

Kathianne said:
Thanks, I can't believe I fell asleep and woke at midnight. Going to be a long day tomorrow!

I got a horrid headache right in the middle of the show, but luckily we had it taping anyway. But again, it was too dark to see what was going on in half of the scenes. Maybe we do need a new TV?

Abbey Normal said:
I got a horrid headache right in the middle of the show, but luckily we had it taping anyway. But again, it was too dark to see what was going on in half of the scenes. Maybe we do need a new TV?

This particular show in HD is really sad in comparison to other shows. It has pixelation in the background and other things that take away from the experience. It isn't the channel either, it's the show itself. What is worse is that silly-ass shows have better HD resolution than 24... Like American Idol....

no1tovote4 said:
This particular show in HD is really sad in comparison to other shows. It has pixelation in the background and other things that take away from the experience. It isn't the channel either, it's the show itself. What is worse is that silly-ass shows have better HD resolution than 24... Like American Idol....

I absolutely love 24, and I get the whole idea of darkness creating atmosphere/mood, but it is is very frustrating to regularly be trying to guess what is going on because the scene is so dark.

And please don't anyone say it's because it's night time on the show. It was dark during the show's daylight hours, and it's dark indoors. CTU is like a tomb. Even the President's office isn't well lit.

Mmph. The MoveOn writers return! Next thing you know Jack will be saying something like "No! No we can't torture him! He won't tell us anything if we torture him! Besides, we'll only be lowering ourselves to his level!"

When that happens I will die a little inside.

Abbey Normal said:
I absolutely love 24, and I get the whole idea of darkness creating atmosphere/mood, but it is is very frustrating to regularly be trying to guess what is going on because the scene is so dark.

And please don't anyone say it's because it's night time on the show. It was dark during the show's daylight hours, and it's dark indoors. CTU is like a tomb. Even the President's office isn't well lit.

Definitely need a new TV because i have a 27" Toshiba thats an analog, round tube and i get a nice picture. I see everything. I also watch the show in the dark. ;)

theim said:
Mmph. The MoveOn writers return! Next thing you know Jack will be saying something like "No! No we can't torture him! He won't tell us anything if we torture him! Besides, we'll only be lowering ourselves to his level!"

When that happens I will die a little inside.

I feel ya. But i just detach myself and say its a show.

Forum List

Back