In all honesty, since Tony died, I really have no interest in the show. I'm still watching, but I nearly forgot it was on last week and practically had to force myself to watch it this week. That, and they seem to be repeating themselves quite a bit this season (Jack finds a lead, threatens the lead, lead gives up someone else, repeat)

Dan said:
In all honesty, since Tony died, I really have no interest in the show. I'm still watching, but I nearly forgot it was on last week and practically had to force myself to watch it this week. That, and they seem to be repeating themselves quite a bit this season (Jack finds a lead, threatens the lead, lead gives up someone else, repeat)

What if it turns out Logan's wife masterminded the whole thing? That'd be a doozy to explain.

That would be crazy.

Thing I just realized: they've set off all the canisters, right? So, are the last 9 episodes just gonna be about them chasing Robocop?

theres always three arcs in 24 every 8 hours the story takes a big twist. so one more hour till a big twist.

Dan said:
That would be crazy.

Thing I just realized: they've set off all the canisters, right? So, are the last 9 episodes just gonna be about them chasing Robocop?

Oh yea i just remebered. How much you want to bet that Kim's "Doctor/boyfriend" is in on it to the extenet that robocop set him up with her to confuse Jack even more. IT makes perfect sense. I wonder who the mastermind is.

so the retarded president is behind it all! now who saw THAT coming! just when they were setting it up for the vp to be behind it all they throw a curve ball.

Lefty Wilbury said:
so the retarded president is behind it all! now who saw THAT coming! just when they were setting it up for the vp to be behind it all they throw a curve ball.

So who the heck told Henderson about Palmer's brother, if it was NOT the VP? Whoops. On the other hand, was a good episode as I was shocked, just shocked that Jack made it out of the explosion!

Poor Bill, how many times is he going to be dumped by Audrey? :laugh:

I knew it couldnt have been the VP. That was way to obvious. It was either going to be The first lady or the pres. Logan makes perfect sense. He takes everyone elses ideas and acts like he reluctantly is forced into doing them.

So the VP might be the only thing standing in the Pres' way of stopping this. They make you hate the guy and now you have to root for him in the coming episodes.

What idiot doesnt notice Chloe and Audrey sneaking off together? I knew Karen Hayes was in on it too. You see that smile at the end when she was overseeing the take over? She knew exactly what she was doing.

God i love this show.

On a side note, isnt it alittle transparent that the president has been masterminding this terrorist plot just to gain power or whatever he is gaining? Sounds an awful lot like a bunch of leftists conspiracy theories.

Still a good show but thought i'd share that obvious parallel.

insein said:
On a side note, isnt it alittle transparent that the president has been masterminding this terrorist plot just to gain power or whatever he is gaining? Sounds an awful lot like a bunch of leftists conspiracy theories.

Still a good show but thought i'd share that obvious parallel.

I don't know. There has only been one MoveOn moment this season, which was later overridden by Jack at Henderson's house (only Bauer can shoot an innocent woman in the leg and still come off as a hero).

Most of all the President's real motive hasn't been addressed. The power grab plot seems tempting, but the curfew is just for LA, not the whoe country. Are there more cannisters?

theim said:
I don't know. There has only been one MoveOn moment this season, which was later overridden by Jack at Henderson's house (only Bauer can shoot an innocent woman in the leg and still come off as a hero).

Most of all the President's real motive hasn't been addressed. The power grab plot seems tempting, but the curfew is just for LA, not the whoe country. Are there more cannisters?

Think about it. They have him portrayed as an idiot incompetant, boob that takes orders from everyone else for most of the season. Like what the left thinks of Bush and now he's the evil mastermind behind the whole plot. Like what the left thinks of Bush in 9/11.

Alittle convienant. ;)

I'd love to watch this show but unfortunately I missed the first season and have no idea what's going on ever. NOt the kind of show you can start watching from the middle and catch up.. So I gave up :confused: :D

Bonnie, you can jump in from the beginning of a season, the seasons are pretty well self-contained. But at this point, yeah, I'd say get the DVDs and wait for the movie.

I'm honestly getting kind of bored with 24. It's the same thing over and over, we have to find this one lead, uh-oh, he's dead, but HEY this guy's in on it! I seriously might consider not finishing the season.

Dan said:
Bonnie, you can jump in from the beginning of a season, the seasons are pretty well self-contained. But at this point, yeah, I'd say get the DVDs and wait for the movie.

I'm honestly getting kind of bored with 24. It's the same thing over and over, we have to find this one lead, uh-oh, he's dead, but HEY this guy's in on it! I seriously might consider not finishing the season.

Nah you'll watch. If only to see how theyll explain the whole Logan thing.

insein said:
Think about it. They have him portrayed as an idiot incompetant, boob that takes orders from everyone else for most of the season. Like what the left thinks of Bush and now he's the evil mastermind behind the whole plot. Like what the left thinks of Bush in 9/11.

Alittle convienant. ;)

Oh c'mon! The lefties think he's stupid as a chimp and a devious schemer comparable to Emperor Palpatine AT THE SAME TIME! I can't win! :tng:

Yeah, but they don't get the fix like 24 does, I'd end up OD'ing on them.

Not that I'm addicted to 24. I can quit anytime I want. You're the ones with the problems!!

Dan said:
Yeah, but they don't get the fix like 24 does, I'd end up OD'ing on them.

Not that I'm addicted to 24. I can quit anytime I want. You're the ones with the problems!!

You can try cold turkey, but i mean that comes with a nasty sickness and hallucinations. You might see a baby crawling on the ceiling. That'll screw with your head, lol.

Forum List

Back