Now i know i havent watched from the begining, so from my perspective, Tony didnt add anything to this season. I have no attachment to him so for him to go out like that was weak more from the story standpoint than anything.

And how the fuck does Robocop go from Coma to "Im wide awake let me kill this guy over me." What is his deal?

That sucked with the security guard psyche out. "Im alright...cough...choke...dead."

The VP angle seems weird. Its too obvious that he masterminded the whole thing. Its gotta be deeper then that.

Lots more questions to go on.

robocops had the same training as jack. remember season two when jack was caught in that basement of the hospital where they torture him and his heart stopped? he was brought back and shot up with that drug then the doc helped him and he took out those three guys. the tony story line i think is part of the larger storyline where jack is losing everyone he cares about. remember when audrey said are you ok and he said no? he never says no. he's always i'm fine or i'm ok. their killing off everyone close to jack maybe jack in the end.

their killing off everyone close to jack maybe jack in the end.

Well, definitely not Jack, they've already signed on for a sixth season and a movie, so I would think Jack would need to stay alive.

I think you're right, though, Jack is gonna come undone by the end of this season. He cried when Tony died, I don't even remember him crying when his wife died. I've been seeing a lot of bottled-up tension in Jack all season, I bet he really flips out on somebody soon.

Dan said:
Well, definitely not Jack, they've already signed on for a sixth season and a movie, so I would think Jack would need to stay alive.

I think you're right, though, Jack is gonna come undone by the end of this season. He cried when Tony died, I don't even remember him crying when his wife died. I've been seeing a lot of bottled-up tension in Jack all season, I bet he really flips out on somebody soon.

probably robocop

Nuc said:
How would the intelligence broker come up with Audrey's name and implicate her if it's not true? Looks bad for Anorexic Audrey!
Well I needed that just to get over Tony and Edgar! Mostly Tony, ;)

Wasn't that cool when the wet list went pfzzzzzt? :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Well I needed that just to get over Tony and Edgar! Mostly Tony, ;)

Wasn't that cool when the wet list went pfzzzzzt? :laugh:
Any guess to a 'very secure site' with over 200k at risk? :shocked:

whats with the germans? first they were the ones working with nina in season one and now they were tracking the broker. as far as the 200,000 people goes i'm guessing its a natural gas plant. what better why to deliver an airborne toxin then throught the natural gas system. people use the gas all the time for heating and cooking. my guess with audrey is that she might be getting set up ut who knows.

WOW! After a really boring episode last week, BAM right back at it.

Palmer's bro getting jacked. Oh i didnt see that coming a mile away, lol.

Lover boy is actually a spy. Nice touch. Wonder where he goes now because he's probably really pissed at jack. Damn Germans.

And i LOVED the coming attractions with JACK choking Audrey.

Man oh man a whole nother week to wait now.

the wayne palmer angle is going to be interesting and it looks like robocop is going to be the main target of the next few episodes.

Lefty Wilbury said:
the wayne palmer angle is going to be interesting and it looks like robocop is going to be the main target of the next few episodes.

Is Jack dead? Just kidding. How weird for them not to put him in previews. Glad the Palmer brother makes it through. Were tens of thousands killed??? Did Jack stop it all in time??? I can't believe Audrey isn't dead?

What's with Edgar's replacement? She is a man hater?

This episode was weird. The moment where Jack and the black SWAT guy whose name I can never remember, they're about to shoot the two guys and they kind of look at each other and nod. It was a real Tango & Cash type movement. Also, the music playing when the helicopter landed on the gas plant reminded me of something out of Remington Steele or something.

And for some reason, the way they did that jump cut from the scene at the plant to the last clock countdown was unsettling.

But, yeah, it's funny that they didn't show Jack in the previews. I can only imagine somewhere there's actually people wondering if Jack is gonna make it.

Dan said:
This episode was weird. The moment where Jack and the black SWAT guy whose name I can never remember, they're about to shoot the two guys and they kind of look at each other and nod. It was a real Tango & Cash type movement. Also, the music playing when the helicopter landed on the gas plant reminded me of something out of Remington Steele or something.

And for some reason, the way they did that jump cut from the scene at the plant to the last clock countdown was unsettling.

But, yeah, it's funny that they didn't show Jack in the previews. I can only imagine somewhere there's actually people wondering if Jack is gonna make it.

Curtis, he's ho†!

WOW!!! Now thats an episode.

Whats the man-haters angle? She's all over the place. Saving the day with college chem but looking all paranoid about everything else.

I had a feeling Audrey couldnt have done it since it was so freakin obvious. Who gives there real name to an informant?

The SS guy is always saving the day. Something tells me he's going to be killed in the line of duty saving Logan's sorry ass or better yet saving Mrs. Logan.

Didnt show the pres or VP this episode. I bet they get heavy into it in the next one. Walt Cummings dieing so early kind of sucks. I think he had some more weaselness to add. Oh well.

Its getting late into the night. Something has to give.

The new female's paranoia about harassment is a very weird sub-plot. I hope eventually it has a point, because otherwise it seems out of place. But it is kind of funny to see Chloe as the normal one, lol.

Btw, is Tony definitely dead? Sigh.

Forum List

Back