no1tovote4 said:
*snerk*

And there is a reason we don't quote Dr. House in a thread about 24...

:D
Dr. House will be the only one who can save Jack's life should he get some weird disease from the terrorists. Be nice to him.

Hmmmm... I'm sensing a crossover episode.

Oh yea im sure YOU like sarcasm, DAN.

Oh, right, I HATE scarcasm. Sarcasm is just anger with a sense of humor. SOOOO not funny.

Anyone ever see the Mr. Show sketch where the guy is writing sarcastic letters to different companies whose products he hates? He writes these letters that are like "I just LOVE your food. Eating your cereal is the BEST part of my day." And they keep sending him free stuff because they don't get the sarcasm?

Well, it's good, you should watch it sometime.

Dan said:
Oh, right, I HATE scarcasm. Sarcasm is just anger with a sense of humor. SOOOO not funny.

Anyone ever see the Mr. Show sketch where the guy is writing sarcastic letters to different companies whose products he hates? He writes these letters that are like "I just LOVE your food. Eating your cereal is the BEST part of my day." And they keep sending him free stuff because they don't get the sarcasm?

Well, it's good, you should watch it sometime.

That show is hit or miss with me. I like some skethces and others i just scratch my head as to what the fuck they were thinking.

Abbey Normal said:
Sorry. 221B Baker street is Sherlock Holmes' address.
Ahh, gotchya.

I watched the DVD extras... Cutty seems REALLY annoying in real life. It's fun to watch Hugh with his normal accent, however. And they have his casting tape, which is great.

The ClayTaurus said:
Ahh, gotchya.

I watched the DVD extras... Cutty seems REALLY annoying in real life. It's fun to watch Hugh with his normal accent, however. And they have his casting tape, which is great.

Have you seen him in the British series Jeeves and Wooster? He plays a bumbling upper-class Brit (Bertie Wooster) whose valet (Jeeves) always has to save him from himself. It's lots of fun. Complete opposite of his House character.

Abbey Normal said:
Have you seen him in the British series Jeeves and Wooster? He plays a bumbling upper-class Brit (Bertie Wooster) whose valet (Jeeves) always has to save him from himself. It's lots of fun. Complete opposite of his House character.
He's also in 101 Dalmations. :laugh:

That show is hit or miss with me. I like some skethces and others i just scratch my head as to what the fuck they were thinking.

It's really one of the biggest love-it-or-hate-it shows ever. I admit that some of the sketches... well, they're probably better on paper than in execution. A lot of it also has a pretty big liberal slant, so I'm sure you weren't a fan of that, either.

Dan said:
It's really one of the biggest love-it-or-hate-it shows ever. I admit that some of the sketches... well, they're probably better on paper than in execution. A lot of it also has a pretty big liberal slant, so I'm sure you weren't a fan of that, either.

To be honest i dont watch it enough to notice their politics. I saw a total of about 45 mins to an hour over about 6 or 7 times when i up late to see it. But i never noticed the slant. Some were just funny and others were just :wtf: I dont like the on comedian though. The one with the glasses i do like.

You don't like Bob Odenkirk? He's my favorite!

I think you're talking about David Cross as being the one with the glasses? He's a great writer, but his stand-up is kind of garbage. I used to like it, but I don't really care for it anymore.

Dan said:
You don't like Bob Odenkirk? He's my favorite!

I think you're talking about David Cross as being the one with the glasses? He's a great writer, but his stand-up is kind of garbage. I used to like it, but I don't really care for it anymore.

I like his cameos in movies. He's usually pretty good for the small parts he plays. He also does alot of voice work in video games, so i know his voice well.

Forum List

Back