23% of business owners get no salary this year

For the past 3 yrs our small business has been losing money. We've made payroll, but have had to dig into savings. Fortunately, we had some great years (during Bush) so we did not go belly up. If the redistributors had their way, our nest egg would be taken, and our employees would be out of work today. They don't get it.

Hang in there.. Time is getting short now.

What would he do without Obama? No one left to blame his failures on.

For the past 3 yrs our small business has been losing money. We've made payroll, but have had to dig into savings. Fortunately, we had some great years (during Bush) so we did not go belly up. If the redistributors had their way, our nest egg would be taken, and our employees would be out of work today. They don't get it.

Hang in there.. Time is getting short now.

What would he do without Obama? No one left to blame his failures on.

without obummer he won't be regulated and taxed to death.. but then ewe new that

Mediocrity?

LOL!

One word:

MITTENS

No asswipe...YOU missed the point...

800px-GDP_real_growth_rate_CIA_Factbook.png

WorldGDP.jpg

Yes you...MEDIOCRITY. Growth since 2009 my ass.​

If Qatar or Mongolia is the kind of nation you'd like to live in I'm sure they'd have you.

Skirting the point again...WHY do you wish mediocrity in the United States?

WHY do you advocate with Obama bringing it down?

how long does it take to break even on an internal combustion engine?

If it's like the one in my friends pickup truck, he actually makes money with it. I would argue the same for nearly every single Semi Truck on the road... Of course it's kind of hard to move 40 thousand pounds of Lettuce from California to New York in a Chevy Volt.

without obummer he won't be regulated and taxed to death.. but then ewe new that

How have you been taxed death, you are still posting?

I'm not a small business owner oh ye of little brain matter.. try to keep up, if you cannot keep up take your head out yo ass and take some notes.

so you were not taxed to death and neither am I as a business owner. So I see no reason to spout off something you know little to nothing about.

No asswipe...YOU missed the point...

800px-GDP_real_growth_rate_CIA_Factbook.png

WorldGDP.jpg

Yes you...MEDIOCRITY. Growth since 2009 my ass.​

If Qatar or Mongolia is the kind of nation you'd like to live in I'm sure they'd have you.

Skirting the point again...WHY do you wish mediocrity in the United States?

WHY do you advocate with Obama bringing it down?

According to the UN we have enough televisions and cars.

UN Official: Western Nations 'Don't Need More Cars, More TV, Whatever' | CNSNews.com

I bet hes a racist too

The OP is entirely a quote from a right-wing blogger.

It mentions a report by Citibank and links to CNBC, which is a pro-business media outlet, where we find:
The nationwide survey of 750 small business owners found that despite financial challenges, one-third of respondents say their business is better than it was a year ago, up from 26 percent in January. Another 33 percent expect their business will grow by more than 10 percent in 2012.

I don't give a crap who wrote the article. I'm living it jerks!!

Is the meth business down in your trailer park? Is someone cooking better shit?

yep,that's why i buy trucks
YOU don't have the brains to drive much less own a truck. Astounding to me you even have a computer and know how to log on to it.:eusa_hand:

You ought to take a course on operations research. Perhaps you'd then know that it does take brains to optimize an operation. Perhaps you also ought to learn something about market research.

yep,that's why i buy trucks
YOU don't have the brains to drive much less own a truck. Astounding to me you even have a computer and know how to log on to it.:eusa_hand:

You ought to take a course on operations research. Perhaps you'd then know that it does take brains to optimize an operation. Perhaps you also ought to learn something about market research.

Perhaps I know what it takes and recognize political posturing.

IDIOT.

I love your generalities. If you run your business with as much insight as youve shown here, I can certainly understand why you are hurting. I thought your righties were all about personal responsibility?

Generalities? Pot meet kettle.

We have been in the construction business for 25 years. Are you suggesting that lack of " personal responsibility" is why home builders are hurting now? Wow.

Don't you worry about us sweetie. We know how to live within our means.

How have you been taxed death, you are still posting?

I'm not a small business owner oh ye of little brain matter.. try to keep up, if you cannot keep up take your head out yo ass and take some notes.

so you were not taxed to death and neither am I as a business owner. So I see no reason to spout off something you know little to nothing about.

you have no idea what my tax burden is asswipe.

I've had several businesses and know many small business people. I lost my business the second year of obama. Liberals do not understand what small business owners go through to build a little business. They have no concept of sacrifice only getting. To them all people who own their own businesses are rich capitalists. In the commercial district where my shop was located, most of the business owners lived in a back room of their little store or shop because they were building a business and rent was a luxury. A mortgage might have to wait for years because every dime went back into the business. Fortunately I was very smart and in only six months, my business was supporting itself and required no infusion of extra money.

That's basically what's wrong with obama. He doesn't have a concept of what small business owners sacrifice already. They are all rich exploiters.

What was to be expected? When you elect someone with zero leadership experience, and has never ran a snowball stand, you get what you ask for.

Forum List

Back