23% of business owners get no salary this year

The unemployment rate doubled under obama. Is that a clue?

No it didn't your ignorant twit. It was 7.8% when Obama took office and it was 8.2% in May. 8.2%/7.8% is not 2.00 shit for brains.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Do you honestly believe the lies you spew? Where the fuck do you get this crap? Hannity? O'Reilly? Limbomb? Drudge? Do you EVER bother to check any of it out to see if its true?

Why did the Bush SEC hold back the very regulations that would have kept the banks from being able to sell the tainted securities as triple a?

for fucking profit you idiot

The cost of all building materials has increased, I agree. Just as the cost of groceries across the board has. However, if your other post, you appeared to be trying to pin the cost increased on Green and LEED initiatives, which I summarily called bullshit on, as the data prove you wrong.

Does Solyndra come to mind?

So, now Solyndra is to blame for increased building materails costs????? What are you smoking?

Ummm I thought you were smarter than that. If a Green company can't survive in this economy how is green building going to make it??

What are you snorting???

Naturegirl why do you refuse to answer me on the SEC broker rules holdup?

why do you NEVER comment on it?

Bush got us into this mess, and Obama has not gotten us out of it.

That's about as boiled down as I can make it for the simple-minded.

Who is Barry Soetoro? The link you provided, merely provides bullet points/talkinng points, along with many phrases such as "may have", "could have" and "would have", without providing any statisitcs to back them up.

Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama. The link has SPECIFIC dates, and actions the Soetoro Administration took that hindered America's energy independence. There is no need for "statistics"... These are "actual actions he took", what in God's name do "statistics" have to do with it? Are you drinking?

Can you read? The bullet points state hypotheses on how many jobs might have, could have, would have been lost. I want to see the specifics on the jobs that WERE lost due to Obama's actions....I can try typing slower if you think that will help?

And you can tell me EXACTLY how many people are out of work right now? Bullshit! The Specifics you are asking for (exact numbers out of work) disingenuously, are unknown even to the Soetoro Administration. In typical cowardly fashion, you are deflecting by asking for specifics that cannot be proven by ANYONE. I'll try to slow it down for you... The links I provided were specific "ACTIONS" taken by the Soetoro Administration, that DAMAGE.... America's......Ability.....To.....Use.....It's.....Own.....Resources......To......Become.....Less....Energy....Dependent....On.....Other.....Nations.....And.....Thus....Bring....Energy....Costs (gas prices).... Down....To....Allow.....America's.....Economy.....To.....Prosper. Got....It?

The cost of all building materials has increased, I agree. Just as the cost of groceries across the board has. However, if your other post, you appeared to be trying to pin the cost increased on Green and LEED initiatives, which I summarily called bullshit on, as the data prove you wrong.

Does Solyndra come to mind?

So, now Solyndra is to blame for increased building materails costs????? What are you smoking?

Dude, environmentalism has increased the cost of business a ton.
Gov‘t Backed ’Green’ Light Bulb Meant to be Affordable Costs $50 | TheBlaze.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKgWuBa_xpM]Energy Secretary Says Of Course No One Can Afford A $60 Light Bulb - YouTube[/ame]

And if they're in you will do they count towards the death tax?

You see securities brokers sell securities.

when there were no rules on who could be a broker banks could hire and train any smuck however they wanted to train them.

With then having to have a brokers lisence they could LOSE said lisence if they were to be caught lying about the content of a security.

No accedidation meant NO ONE was held to any standard.

The real brokers of the past would have refused to sell the banks fucking jacked upo securities full of sub prime for fear of losing their carreers.

why did the Bush admin make sure that never happened?

Gee I wonder

BOOOOOSH.jpg

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

they did it on purpose

BOOOOOSH.jpg

Here is the simple hypocrisy being demonstrated by the UnConservatives today:

Obama is blamed for everything. Soley. Alone. His name is invoked whether it is gas prices, unemployment, rain on a parade, or someone gets mugged in Peoria, it's all on him. "The buck stops here" you say.

Okay. Fine.

That's the bar YOU have set yourselves. Everything is on the guy in the White House.

And yet when reminded of the astronomical craptacular crash of just a few short years ago, out come all the deflector shields for Bush. Not one of you "buck stops here" hypocritical cowards has ever put Bush through the meat grinder for being possibly the worst president in our history.

Not one of you holds him accountable. Ever.

Chickenshits.

Just remember when a boss can't pay himself, Bush got him in that spot. Bush put him there.

Yeah, Obama isn't getting him out.

But Bush put him there.

Last edited:
SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

this was the Bush way of deregulating the banks even without having to do the pesky thing of being honest

The unemployment rate doubled under obama. Is that a clue?

No it didn't your ignorant twit. It was 7.8% when Obama took office and it was 8.2% in May. 8.2%/7.8% is not 2.00 shit for brains.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Do you honestly believe the lies you spew? Where the fuck do you get this crap? Hannity? O'Reilly? Limbomb? Drudge? Do you EVER bother to check any of it out to see if its true?

Forgetting of course the people who's UE benefits ran out... They don't get counted. We all know that ruse.

They held back the rules so the banks could do what ever the fuck they watned.

THEY DID

why does the right completely ignore me when I say this stuff?

because its a bullet in the head of their lies

Here is the simple hypocrisy being demonstrated by the UnConservatives today:

Obama is blamed for everything. Soley. Alone. His name is invoked whether it is gas prices, unemployment, rain on a parade, or someone gets mugged in Peoria, it's all on him. "The buck stops here" you say.

Okay. Fine.

That's the bar YOU have set yourselves. Everything is on the guy in the White House.

And yet when reminded of the astronomical craptacular crash of just a few short years ago, out come all the deflector shields for Bush. Not one of you "buck stops here" hypocritical cowards has ever put Bush through the meat grinder for being possibly the worst president in our history.

Not one of you holds him accountable. Ever.

Chickenshits.

Just remember when a boss can't pay himself, Bush got him in that spot. Bush put him there.

Yeah, Obama isn't getting him out.

But Bush put him there.

But... Bush was almost 4 years ago! That was so long ago. Why can't we talk about now?

Forum List

Back