23 minutes and you will understand why Trump is innocent

Explain why you claim he is a dishonest piece of shit.....I'm sure you have examples.

Explain why J6 had him testify behind closed doors and not in public.

Explain why Lizzie lied about him testifying.
Everyone testified behind closed doors...

To avoid duplication, this video will explain to you why Trump is not guilty of any insurrection and should not be convicted of 14th amendment laws. Duplication means I don't need to first tell you what this video is all about. But still, as i said, it refutes the Judge in Colorado who is a loyal Democrat who contributes to Democrats causes.

Shut up racists
Trump spreads hate and will start ww3

Oh yeah kill kill kill Y/T

…democrats are evil.
And don’t you forget it, puny human!
Dark_Brandon.jpg

Appeals imply convictions, at which point states will start to strike him off ballots. I’m sure courts will be quick, but I don’t think states are obliged to wait.
Appeals says the conviction was unwarranted
So you're fine with the election interference?

To avoid duplication, this video will explain to you why Trump is not guilty of any insurrection and should not be convicted of 14th amendment laws. Duplication means I don't need to first tell you what this video is all about. But still, as i said, it refutes the Judge in Colorado who is a loyal Democrat who contributes to Democrats causes.

And? Even assuming to be true, that only leaves like 50 other laws he can be convicted under. His co-conspirator LAWYERS are pleading guilty left and right.

Not even going to waste my time with that red herring.

Nope.

All you’ve got are silly fails at thought.

You sound like a senile idiot some mouthpiece pumped full of hate.
You can deny it to the skies but you are a democrat. Democrats are evil. Everything they do is evil. What they want to do, what you want to do is evil.

The hardest decision facing evil democrats is should they go to a Kill the Jews rally or a Kill Babies protest.

And? Even assuming to be true, that only leaves like 50 other laws he can be convicted under. His co-conspirator LAWYERS are pleading guilty left and right.

Not even going to waste my time with that red herring.
Ask any defendant, the lawyers want them to plead guilty telling them they will essentially serve no jail time and will be dealing with this at home. And a fine is much cheaper than lawyers fees. Notice no lawyer that you are talking of will spend time in jail.

Forum List

Back