23 minutes and you will understand why Trump is innocent

Ask any defendant, the lawyers want them to plead guilty telling them they will essentially serve no jail time and will be dealing with this at home. And a fine is much cheaper than lawyers fees. Notice no lawyer that you are talking of will spend time in jail.

They are lawyers, perfectly capable of representing themselves, pleading guiltily and co-operating.

What you are saying is detached from reality straw grasping.

They are lawyers, perfectly capable of representing themselves, pleading guiltily and co-operating.

What you are saying is detached from reality.
Lawyers are taught in college never represent yourself. A defendant is under severe pressure as well as paying enormous legal fees. You are refuted by the lawyers that pled guilty to only misdemeanors. The Plaintiff went after a shark but netted a minnow.

Lawyers are taught in college never represent yourself. A defendant is under severe pressure as well as paying enormous legal fees. You are refuted by the lawyers that pled guilty to only misdemeanors. The Plaintiff went after a shark but netted a minnow.

So pleading guilt, losing your law license and literally crying in public that you’ve made a terrible mistake….is not actual evidence of guilt. Right?

You keep holding on to that and when Trump gets convicted you’ll find some other bullshit to tell yourself. It’s just how you cultists operate.

Yeah... Eaerlier it was you saying Hilary was guilty of the same things Trump was. You never offered proof. Now; you're saying your blob is innocent.
Hillary persists in her claim she beat Trump. But she is also alleged to be a party to murder. I doubt she is guilty of that.
So pleading guilt, losing your law license and literally crying in public that you’ve made a terrible mistake….is not actual evidence of guilt. Right?

You keep holding on to that and when Trump gets convicted you’ll find some other bullshit to tell yourself. It’s just how you cultists operate.
It is questionable at worst that one loses a law license over a misdemeanor. After the sentence ends, all charges will be dropped.

Seems you find guilt first though we all know the law presumes innocence.

It is questionable at worst that one loses a law license over a misdemeanor. After the sentence ends, all charges will be dropped.

Seems you find guilt first though we all know the law

Yep, still can’t look up basic facts, still talking out of your ass.

Last edited:
Yep, still can’t look up basic facts, still talking out of your ass.

Social Media has become the cesspool of snark.

Social Media has become the cesspool of snark.

So Elis’s DIDN’T plead to a felony?

Didn’t cry her eyes out how sorry she was about all the bullshit she was part of after 2020 election?

76948453-0-image-a-3_1698167249831.jpg

'I believe in and I value election integrity. And if I knew then what I know now, I would have declined to represent Donald Trump in these post-election challenges.'

Ellis went on to tell the court she felt 'deep remorse' and added: 'I apologize to the people of Georgia.'

According to you this is just a plot for Ellis to avoid the hardship of litigation that would clear her name.

It’s just laughable what you are willing to believe.

Last edited:

What you are saying is detached from reality straw grasping.
I laugh at your stupid

You have an Israeli flag as an avatar, and yet deplore "Blob" (Trump) and defend the Democrats.

Ya know.

The guy who bombed an Iranian general.

The guy who has a Jewish Son In Law.

The guy who moved the US embassy to Israel into Jerusalem.

And the guy who oversaw unprecedented peace and cooperation in the Middle Eastern region.

Vs. the Party that literally funds Iran/Hamas.

Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, but:

You are one confused son of a....
I'm not confused. I know the magaturd ideology is a fucking fraud. Nothing a magaturd says I believe. :dunno:

Forum List

Back