23 minutes and you will understand why Trump is innocent

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
To avoid duplication, this video will explain to you why Trump is not guilty of any insurrection and should not be convicted of 14th amendment laws. Duplication means I don't need to first tell you what this video is all about. But still, as i said, it refutes the Judge in Colorado who is a loyal Democrat who contributes to Democrats causes.

Strange coincidence: Zelensky recently said he only needed 24 minutes to explain to Trump why we can't settle peace in Ukraine with Putin.

Of course, that's fucking retarded though.

"I invite President Trump, if he can come here, I will need 24 minutes ... to explain to President Trump that he can't manage this war. He can't bring peace," Zelensky said.

To avoid duplication, this video will explain to you why Trump is not guilty of any insurrection and should not be convicted of 14th amendment laws. Duplication means I don't need to first tell you what this video is all about. But still, as i said, it refutes the Judge in Colorado who is a loyal Democrat who contributes to Democrats causes.

Yeah... Eaerlier it was you saying Hilary was guilty of the same things Trump was. You never offered proof. Now; you're saying your blob is innocent.

Yeah... Eaerlier it was you saying Hilary was guilty of the same things Trump was. You never offered proof. Now; you're saying your blob is innocent.

You have an Israeli flag as an avatar, and yet deplore "Blob" (Trump) and defend the Democrats.

Ya know.

The guy who bombed an Iranian general.

The guy who has a Jewish Son In Law.

The guy who moved the US embassy to Israel into Jerusalem.

And the guy who oversaw unprecedented peace and cooperation in the Middle Eastern region.

Vs. the Party that literally funds Iran/Hamas.

Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, but:

You are one confused son of a....

Trump is a criminal and does not deserve to be on the ballot in a single state.

You have an Israeli flag as an avatar, and yet deplore "Blob" (Trump) and defend the Democrats.

Ya know.

The guy who bombed an Iranian general.

The guy who has a Jewish Son In Law.

The guy who moved the US embassy to Israel into Jerusalem.

And the guy who oversaw unprecedented peace and cooperation in the Middle Eastern region.

Vs. the Party that literally funds Iran/Hamas.

Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, but:

You are one confused son of a....
The guy who led an insurrection against the United States Of America!

Forum List

Back