2020 Cuomo on CNN: Who said protests have to peaceful?

The protest yesterday was entirely justified, little underwhelming given what's been going on if anything.

BS... political violence is never justified. It's immoral.

This isn't 1776. This is optical, virtue signaling warfare. These monsters just F'd over anyone who isn't a Democrat radical, because the leftist media estate will brand 70 million people by these 300 idiots. What in the F did these morons actually think they were going to do? They have no institutional control. It's the biggest gift the radical left could ever have. All the GOP senators that were going to offer a symbolic vote of resistance, just as the Democrats have done over and over, to pressure a look into bad domestic voting procedures and laws all bailed because of the optics.

As a Conservative, with a Democrat Activist Media, these 300 dipshits just F'd me over, and I denounce what they did and think they are entirely immoral.

This has exposed a lot of hypocrisy out of both sides.
Yup

For years many here have condemned the leftist riots but now defend this and many defended leftist riots but now condemn this.

DEEP partisan divides that are clearly not grounded in principle
Non Progs have been very peaceful compared to Progs over the decades. The old adage.. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease" is true as we see what has transpired in our nation in politics, the media, the entertainers, the sports people and more. All of this while blaming most people who are innocent of any wrong doing.

"Please, show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful,"

He said that during the George Floyd riots, while hundreds of thousands of rioters nationwide caused hundreds of millions to billions of dollars in damage, sent hundreds of police officers to the hospital, and killed 30-40 people.

I guess 300 right wing monsters listened to him.

ill wait for Twitter, google, and YouTube to take down his videos and suspend his account... but they won't. Media propaganda, protecting their own who call for violence while claiming those who the oppose who called for peace called for violence.

The problem for the media is that I'm not 20 seconds old, nor is the populace.

Those two Cuomo brothers -- IMHO -- are model examples of "White privilege," as defined by Ms. Hillary Clinton.

Cuomo might be right about demonstrations. The criminality of yesterday's invasion of the Republic's seat of a working Congress was a violent revolutionary act against the nation. That is sedition.

Cuomo said protests don't have to be peaceful. This rally WAS peaceful, just like the initial George Floyd rally was. Then, it was hijacked by monsters, just as the George Floyd rally was. The difference is, no Conservatives across the country are burning down blocks, looting stores, assaulting civilians and police, and committing murder in the streets.. at least yet. The optics might be big, but the objective results show that this charge is a fart in the wind compared to the destruction by BLM and ANTIFA over the past 6 months.

The protest yesterday was entirely justified, little underwhelming given what's been going on if anything.

This isn't 1776. This is optical, virtue signaling warfare. These monsters just F'd over anyone who isn't a Democrat radical, because the leftist media estate will brand 70 million people by these 300 idiots. What in the F did these morons actually think they were going to do? They have no institutional control. It's the biggest gift the radical left could ever have. All the GOP senators that were going to offer a symbolic vote of resistance, just as the Democrats have done over and over, to pressure a look into bad domestic voting procedures and laws all bailed because of the optics.

As a Conservative, with a Democrat Activist Media, these 300 dipshits just F'd me over, and I denounce what they did and think they are entirely immoral.
The Republican party has bent over backwards to Progs and what we see today is proof of it. I am tired of being tired of being called every denigrating name in the book for voting Republican. And I have voted Dem, Repub and Independent in my life. At what point do we stand up? We are fronted with RINOS and quisilings as political leaders who are a cushion for Prog politics to get their agendas done. We never look at who suffers because of it. And ,any who suffer are also on the Prog side.

The Republican party has bent over backwards to Progs and what we see today is proof of it. I am tired of being tired of being called every denigrating name in the book for voting Republican. And I have voted Dem, Repub and Independent in my life. At what point do we stand up? We are fronted with RINOS and quisilings as political leaders who are a cushion for Prog politics to get their agendas done. We never look at who suffers because of it. And ,any who suffer are also on the Prog side.

Where are the republicans who are willing to call an anti-American an anti-American and a traitor of our values?

Denouncing yesterday's criminal acts in the Capitol has absolutely nothing to do with being "left", it has to do with being an American and defending the Republic. Even the passive act of not denouncing it is unpatriotic at best, collaboration at worst.

What do you all not get about the difference between looting a liquor store and trying to take control of the Republic's holy-of-holies and interrupt Congress in its Constitutionally required work? Do you really equate ignorant thugs stealing and burning with a mob storming the Capitol? What are you using as a replacement for brains?

What do you all not get about the difference between looting a liquor store and trying to take control of the Republic's holy-of-holies and interrupt Congress in its Constitutionally required work? Do you really equate ignorant thugs stealing and burning with a mob storming the Capitol? What are you using as a replacement for brains?

I'm a bit amused at calling the Capital Building a "holy-of-holies"... it's just a state building. We saw leftist feminists screaming and pounding on the doors during Kavanaugh's SCOTUS installment. I don't recall any shock and horror being expressed at people daring to try to interfere in these "sacred" traditions of America LOL. Hell, most of the rhetoric from the radical left condemns America, so why are they suddenly in support of its institutions? (we know the answer, political expediency and optics). The only difference in end tallies between the two is that one of yesterday's monsters got shot and died, tear gas was thrown at them, etc. Based on the sensationalist coverage, this riot was actually pretty tame compared to what we're used to seeing from BLM and ANTIFA. No arson, no murder by the rioters.. quite tame. Still immoral and I complete denounce it, but to watch the left and MSM freak out while they were supporting cities burn, buildings get seized, and people be murdered by BLM rioters is proof of what Conservatives observe every day... the MSM is a Democrat activist organization. Objectively.

You "lefties" and "righties" are disgusting. All you see is your dull, deluded, limited dualistic box. You deserve each other.
America needs to grow past you if it is to survive.
These putschist invaders should be punished to the max.

This should let us know how much the Fake News is full of shit. Trying to gaslight a protest by calling it a "insurrection". Ridiculous!

Forum List

Back