2017 Co2 watch thread--How high will it go?

index.php

December 02: 404.32 ppm
You do realize that the annual cyclicity affects these readings, right? And since we are in the winter months they will swing up, right?

It's unlikely that Matthew realizes any such thing. I think that's the sort of knowledge that the average person wouldn't have, much less someone as spectacularly far below average as Matthew.

December 02: 404.32 ppm
You do realize that the annual cyclicity affects these readings, right? And since we are in the winter months they will swing up, right?

It's unlikely that Matthew realizes any such thing. I think that's the sort of knowledge that the average person wouldn't have, much less someone as spectacularly far below average as Matthew.

You don't know shit about what you're talking about retarded red neck piece of crap. The plant life breaths from June-Oct as the % ppm of co2 decreases but now it suppose to be rising as the cycle beings again as we move into the new year. This happens every effin year and I think the people that study this shit understand a billion times more than a inbreed piece of shit like you. And yes, it is adjusted for.

It is all adjusted for. FUCKYOU!!! FUCK YOU IN YUOUR COCK SUCKING filth...FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. My knowledge is above a hick double trailer piece of shit like you that doesn't even accept even the most basics of science and fights to destroy it. Don't fucking insult me with the image that you give a damn about science. Mother fucker.

Last edited:
Dumb fuckers think they know more about something they want to abolish than someone that has spent their lives watching, studying and researching the subject. lol, lol, lol. You hold no value on such science but you will pound your massive fucking fist on the fucking table when anyone stands up to your anti-science crap.

All you have are insults and personal opinions that aren't backed up by shit. That is why me and most scientist are right and you're WRONG!

December 03: 404.42 ppm

Also I can't read you and I will put anyone on ignore that thinks they can attack me with lies and pure bile. I'm Autistic and do have problems in writing but I've got degrees and I don't deserve to be belittled. If it makes you feel powerful or good about yourself by attacking me than I don't want anything to do with you.

mlo_co2_hour.png

Last edited:
So, what if all of us who have IQs above a dozen or so, provoke Matthew into putting us on “ignore”, and then continue to post prolifically in this thread? Matthew will then just see his own needles of vapid posts in this thread, buried in a haystack of notifications about posts he's “ignoring”.

Forum List

Back