2016 Presidential Election

Given the Russian collusion meme CT=LWNJ, which includes you, in particular as thinking reality is CT
Nice attempt at deflection, I ask again... where in the constitution does it define rebellion? You made the reference, I don't know the constitution by heart by sure don't remember it making definitions like that.

the use of the deep state by Obama comes extremely close to being a violation of the constitution's definition of rebellion.
Wow you sure lost interest in this thread in a hurry when asked to point out where the US Constitution defines rebellion.

When caught talking out of his ass william the wie =
aw7oAzo.jpg

Rebellion is making war on the republic which Obama did while in office and now out of office a democratic traitor like the party founder Andrew "Genocide" Jackson. That you support is damining indictment of your non-existent character, morals and intelligence.

Rebellion is making war on the republic which Obama did while in office and now out of office a democratic traitor like the party founder Andrew "Genocide" Jackson.
Woah there we must have a miscommunication. Here let me again quote what you said:

"the use of the deep state by Obama comes extremely close to being a violation of the constitution's definition of rebellion"

So I ask a third time, where in the US Constitution does it define what a rebellion is? You didn't say "William the wie's definition" so babbling on about that doesn't answer the question. You're the one who references the constitution's definition, that wouldn't make a lot of sense if it didn't give one unless you were completely full of shit.

So, were you full of shit or are you going to continue trying to dodge and avoid answering?

That you support is damining indictment of your non-existent character, morals and intelligence.
Insulting me is just a desperate attempt at diversion, I won't bite.

the use of the deep state by Obama comes extremely close to being a violation of the constitution's definition of rebellion.

We'll take your notable silence as an admission you have no idea what is in that constitution you are incorrectly referencing. For future reference the full text of it is available here:

U.S. Senate: Constitution of the United States

Next time read something before you spout your mouth off about what it contains, maybe you won't end up looking like such a jackass.

Forum List

Back